Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error 16:03 - Mar 29 with 5266 viewsdickythorpe

Why do people have to broadcast they're every movement?
Especially in these times.
I bet the SWP switchboard was jammed with people dying to grass him up.

https://nation.cymru/news/labour-mp-stephen-kinnock-told-off-by-south-wales-poli
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 16:08 - Mar 29 with 2638 viewssP7qupUf

Great isn't it. His first tweet is all about visiting dad , taking chairs and celebrating his birthday. His response to the police states he was taking supplies. Why do these people think that they have a sense of entitlement?
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 16:11 - Mar 29 with 2626 viewsdickythorpe

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 16:08 - Mar 29 by sP7qupUf

Great isn't it. His first tweet is all about visiting dad , taking chairs and celebrating his birthday. His response to the police states he was taking supplies. Why do these people think that they have a sense of entitlement?

Why bother tweeting? No-one would have known
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 16:17 - Mar 29 with 2598 viewslondonlisa2001

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 16:11 - Mar 29 by dickythorpe

Some people appear to think that it doesn’t happen unless you mention it on social media.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 16:22 - Mar 29 with 2580 viewsladyjack

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 16:11 - Mar 29 by dickythorpe

Others tweeted.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 17:37 - Mar 29 with 2487 viewsBest_loser

If the police get too heavy handed and don't use a bit of common sense they are going to cause riots, stopping people visiting their parents is a bit much if nobody has any symptoms
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 17:41 - Mar 29 with 2478 viewsJackfath

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 17:37 - Mar 29 by Best_loser

If the police get too heavy handed and don't use a bit of common sense they are going to cause riots, stopping people visiting their parents is a bit much if nobody has any symptoms

He took some chairs and sat in their front garden. That's non-essential.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 17:48 - Mar 29 with 2460 viewslondonlisa2001

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 17:37 - Mar 29 by Best_loser

I think people in public positions need to show leadership.

He made a non essential trip. Which people are being asked not to do.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 17:53 - Mar 29 with 2434 viewsBest_loser

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 17:48 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

I think people in public positions need to show leadership.

He made a non essential trip. Which people are being asked not to do.

Is it practical though, let's say the lockdown lasts 6 months, are people really going to refrain from visiting elderly parents for 6 months if none of them have symptoms
Login to get fewer ads

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:01 - Mar 29 with 2400 viewslondonlisa2001

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 17:53 - Mar 29 by Best_loser

Is it practical though, let's say the lockdown lasts 6 months, are people really going to refrain from visiting elderly parents for 6 months if none of them have symptoms

Lockdown is not going to last 6 months as far as anyone knows.

It’s been in place for one week and he should have stick to the guidance.

It’s not as if his multi millionaire parents can’t get stuff. We’ve had a family birthday this week. We stayed put. As that’s what we are supposed to do.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 18:01]
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:02 - Mar 29 with 2391 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:01 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

It’s not as if his multi millionaire parents can’t get stuff. We’ve had a family birthday this week. We stayed put. As that’s what we are supposed to do.

My mother in law is 71 and relatively healthy. Her partner is 82 and absolutely not healthy. They both went shopping on Friday in Morrison’s. Absolute lunacy.

Poll: Tory leader

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:04 - Mar 29 with 2382 viewsBest_loser

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:01 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

I don't mention kinnock, just the question of what's deemed essential
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:04 - Mar 29 with 2374 viewslondonlisa2001

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:02 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

My mother in law is 71 and relatively healthy. Her partner is 82 and absolutely not healthy. They both went shopping on Friday in Morrison’s. Absolute lunacy.

That’s crazy.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:06 - Mar 29 with 2368 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:04 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

That’s crazy.

Mental. Wife went nuts when she heard.

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:07 - Mar 29 with 2361 viewslondonlisa2001

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:04 - Mar 29 by Best_loser

I don't mention kinnock, just the question of what's deemed essential

If something isn’t essential enough to make you think it’s worth the risk of someone dying, then it’s not essential.

So getting someone food or medicine in when they don’t have it, is. Anything else. No.

There will be gradual changes over time. It’s been a week.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 18:09]
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:08 - Mar 29 with 2347 viewslondonlisa2001

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:06 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

Mental. Wife went nuts when she heard.

Did they not understand the risks, or have made an assessment and decided to do it anyway?
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:11 - Mar 29 with 2335 viewsNeath_Jack

My grandfather is 93, and he went to the bank last week to withdraw a couple of grand, just in case he needs it for something. The woman in the bank first thought that he was being bullied into it, until he gave her the speech about how he lived in London through the blitz as a boy, then fought in the Korean war, and there is no way a little cold is going to stop him getting out. He's having none of it and is refusing to hand his car keys over to any of us.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:12 - Mar 29 with 2331 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:08 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

Did they not understand the risks, or have made an assessment and decided to do it anyway?

I don’t think they think it’s as serious as all that. They don’t need to go anywhere, and they have a tidy sized house with a big garden. They’re social animals usually so they are finding staying at home difficult. But tough.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 18:19]

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:12 - Mar 29 with 2331 viewsladyjack

Could anyone go shopping for them ?, did they just want to get out ?, in fairness some people have no one and would have to go out.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:17 - Mar 29 with 2303 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:12 - Mar 29 by ladyjack

Could anyone go shopping for them ?, did they just want to get out ?, in fairness some people have no one and would have to go out.

Yes, we (or me actually cos my wife couldn’t) or my brother in law would have gone shopping for them. They knew that.

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:17 - Mar 29 with 2299 viewsladyjack

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:11 - Mar 29 by Neath_Jack

My grandfather is 93, and he went to the bank last week to withdraw a couple of grand, just in case he needs it for something. The woman in the bank first thought that he was being bullied into it, until he gave her the speech about how he lived in London through the blitz as a boy, then fought in the Korean war, and there is no way a little cold is going to stop him getting out. He's having none of it and is refusing to hand his car keys over to any of us.

That kind of stubbornness is not good, there are young women and children in cars out on the road.
Tighter rules need to be in place for very old drivers.
Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:19 - Mar 29 with 2288 viewsexiledclaseboy

Madness isn’t it.

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:22 - Mar 29 with 2268 viewsDr_Winston

Sometimes it seems like the ones taking this most seriously are the middle age range. 30-60 types.

There's a lot of younger people out there who are just carrying on as normal because they believe that they're not at risk (still loads of groups of teenagers wandering around Morriston), and many of the older generation who've been though loads of stuff in the past yet are at most risk seem to want to "keep calm and carry on".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:26 - Mar 29 with 2251 viewsNeath_Jack

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:19 - Mar 29 by exiledclaseboy

Madness isn’t it.

He's putting years on all of us. We've got quite a big extended family, most of who are living local, and who are dropping their shopping off and leaving it on the doorstep for them (gran is 94). But there is just no talking to him, he's taken to pretending the signal goes on his mobile now when we start laying it on the line to him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:27 - Mar 29 with 2242 viewsNeath_Jack

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:22 - Mar 29 by Dr_Winston

Sometimes it seems like the ones taking this most seriously are the middle age range. 30-60 types.

There's a lot of younger people out there who are just carrying on as normal because they believe that they're not at risk (still loads of groups of teenagers wandering around Morriston), and many of the older generation who've been though loads of stuff in the past yet are at most risk seem to want to "keep calm and carry on".

Still loads of youngsters around here doing it as well. The worst of the lot are the smack heads who are still shuffling around in 3's and 4's, and loitering around the back lanes.

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:29 - Mar 29 with 2228 viewsNeath_Jack

Stephen Kinnock schoolboy error on 18:17 - Mar 29 by ladyjack

That kind of stubbornness is not good, there are young women and children in cars out on the road.
Tighter rules need to be in place for very old drivers.

There's nothing wrong with his driving, he's probably done more miles in reverse than you've done going forward. However, i do agree that you should have to take some kind of driving / medical tests when you reach a certain age.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024