Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mortimer and Whitehouse ahead of their time 21:14 - Apr 2 with 2540 viewsdickythorpe

Mortimer and Whitehouse ahead of their time on 21:23 - Apr 2 with 2517 viewsBrynCartwright

Brilliant series. Absolutely loved it. Bob makes me laugh more than any other comedian at the moment. Athletico Mince is hilarious.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Mortimer and Whitehouse ahead of their time on 22:59 - Apr 2 with 2438 viewsFireboy2

Mortimer and Whitehouse ahead of their time on 21:23 - Apr 2 by BrynCartwright

Brilliant series. Absolutely loved it. Bob makes me laugh more than any other comedian at the moment. Athletico Mince is hilarious.

Bob Mortimer has always made me laugh.

The recent reeves and mortimer series is up there with their best.

I'm sure they are getting funnier.
Mortimer and Whitehouse ahead of their time on 11:20 - Apr 3 with 2314 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mortimer and Whitehouse ahead of their time on 22:59 - Apr 2 by Fireboy2

Bob Mortimer has always made me laugh.

The recent reeves and mortimer series is up there with their best.

I'm sure they are getting funnier.

On would I lie to you - his stories have me crying with laughter . An unbelievably talented and genuinely funny man.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mortimer and Whitehouse ahead of their time on 11:22 - Apr 3 with 2308 viewsHighjack

I love that fishing show they do. Who would have thought two elderly men talking about their serious health problems and death could be so funny, positive and uplifting?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mortimer and Whitehouse ahead of their time on 11:36 - Apr 3 with 2299 viewsHighjack

Mortimer and Whitehouse ahead of their time on 11:20 - Apr 3 by Brynmill_Jack

On would I lie to you - his stories have me crying with laughter . An unbelievably talented and genuinely funny man.

There was one story he did on there that he fought a croc, a dog, a python and a butterfly in one day. Nobody believed him of course but it’s just a normal day for Bob.

Edit: it was that other show with Alan Davies, not would I lie to you but here it is as he portrays a Steve Irwin type character who just loves to dive on everything.

[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 11:39]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mortimer and Whitehouse ahead of their time on 12:18 - Apr 3 with 2265 viewsBrynCartwright

Bob as Ray Mears...

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Mortimer and Whitehouse ahead of their time on 12:30 - Apr 3 with 2249 viewsDr_Winston

My favourite Bob Mortimer story is the one where he ended up representing Jarvis Cocker at the Police station after he invaded Michael Jackson's Earth Song performance at the Brits.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024