Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please Make This Happen 19:09 - Apr 8 with 1188 viewsunion_jack

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/apr/07/warren-gatland-plans-lions-v-all-b

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Please Make This Happen on 19:12 - Apr 8 with 1177 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'd be happy just to be able to see some sport next year. I listened to TMS for a bit today, it all seemed a bit lost in the Pandemic.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Please Make This Happen on 19:28 - Apr 8 with 1146 viewsdickythorpe

Meh! And devalue an already devalued concept?

Him picking Shane out of retirement and that geographical 6 was the beginning of the end for me.

The world cup is where it's at.
Please Make This Happen on 19:51 - Apr 8 with 1110 viewsmonmouth

It might be a match but it’s in no way a decider. The series was drawn by the players that played the games three years ago. Different players under different conditions in a different location playing purely to make money cannot decide something that has already been decided. It was drawn. That was the result.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Please Make This Happen on 20:42 - Apr 8 with 1067 viewsunion_jack

Please Make This Happen on 19:28 - Apr 8 by dickythorpe

Meh! And devalue an already devalued concept?

Him picking Shane out of retirement and that geographical 6 was the beginning of the end for me.

The world cup is where it's at.

Why do you say that Dicky/

I think the Lions tour is one that is eagerly awaited by all parties and I’ve always been an advocate of them playing on home soil. Twickers would be fine by me.

No, it won’t be a decider but it won’t be an exhibition match either. I think you’d have difficulties getting a ticket for that game.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Please Make This Happen on 20:47 - Apr 8 with 1061 viewsFireboy2

Please Make This Happen on 19:51 - Apr 8 by monmouth

It might be a match but it’s in no way a decider. The series was drawn by the players that played the games three years ago. Different players under different conditions in a different location playing purely to make money cannot decide something that has already been decided. It was drawn. That was the result.

This ^
Please Make This Happen on 21:55 - Apr 8 with 1010 viewsdickythorpe

Please Make This Happen on 20:42 - Apr 8 by union_jack

Why do you say that Dicky/

I think the Lions tour is one that is eagerly awaited by all parties and I’ve always been an advocate of them playing on home soil. Twickers would be fine by me.

No, it won’t be a decider but it won’t be an exhibition match either. I think you’d have difficulties getting a ticket for that game.

The tours are shorter now and the world cup matters more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024