Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eredivisie 09:45 - Apr 22 with 1611 viewsmagicdaps10

Looks like this seasons Dutch league is to be cancelled, prime minister saying that there will be no football until September 1st.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Eredivisie on 18:07 - Apr 22 with 1529 viewsGixerJack

I don’t think this is going to be a popular view but I think it’s the right thing to do and this country should follow suit
Eredivisie on 19:04 - Apr 22 with 1503 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Dutch league isnt as influenced as by tv rights as it is over here.Most of their income is through fans paying at the gate. So i wonder how that will impact them. Not well i imagine.

The tv companies will have a big say here as thats where the majority of the cash comes from. If games arent played, then monies are withheld and legal action gets taken from all sorts of angles. Particularly in the PL, matchday income is small beans in comparison to gogglebox.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Eredivisie on 02:12 - Apr 23 with 1433 viewsSTID2017

Eredivisie on 19:04 - Apr 22 by PozuelosSideys

The Dutch league isnt as influenced as by tv rights as it is over here.Most of their income is through fans paying at the gate. So i wonder how that will impact them. Not well i imagine.

The tv companies will have a big say here as thats where the majority of the cash comes from. If games arent played, then monies are withheld and legal action gets taken from all sorts of angles. Particularly in the PL, matchday income is small beans in comparison to gogglebox.

In the scheme of things, the government should be the ones who dictate when it is okay to start football again.
Trouble is the Tory government is as greedy as the PL, Sky,etc and will try and get things back to "normal" ( whatever that might mean in the future) as quickly as possible and certainly sooner than it should happen

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Eredivisie on 17:35 - Apr 24 with 1230 viewsstevethejack

Season cancelled - no champions, promotion, relegation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52418048

ADO Den Haag will be happy, 7 points from safety, they are in the play-offs for relegation.
Eredivisie on 17:49 - Apr 24 with 1209 viewsCatullus

Eredivisie on 17:35 - Apr 24 by stevethejack

Season cancelled - no champions, promotion, relegation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52418048

ADO Den Haag will be happy, 7 points from safety, they are in the play-offs for relegation.

Aren't the top 2 only seperated by goal difference?

Difficult choices will have to be made in many places, they might not be popular but money shouldn't be the biggest influence.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024