Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly 18:04 - May 18 with 95810 viewskrunchykarrot

The time has come, second rate at best.
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:37 - Nov 30 with 1084 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:58 - Nov 28 by felixstowe_jack

It seems the welsh Assembly is becoming more unpopular. There has been a100% increase in petitions in the welsh Assembly petitions page usually disagreeing with decision taken by Assembly or lack of progress by the assembly.

The Assembly has now decided that the number of signatures for a petition to be debated should doubled.

Seems like the Assembly don't like the voters trying to guide them on what issues are important in Wales.

Exceot thats not true ....

‘Asked how well or badly the UK Government has handled the coronavirus pandemic, just 5% said very well and a further 31% said fairly well.

Some 34% said very badly and a further 27% said fairly badly, while 4% said they didn’t know.

By contrast, 20% said the Welsh Government had handled the pandemic very well, with a further 54% saying fairly well.

Just 6% said the Welsh Government had handled the crisis very badly, with a further 14% saying fairly badly and 6% saying they didn’t know’

Beware of the Risen People

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:58 - Nov 30 with 1063 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:37 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

‘Asked how well or badly the UK Government has handled the coronavirus pandemic, just 5% said very well and a further 31% said fairly well.

Some 34% said very badly and a further 27% said fairly badly, while 4% said they didn’t know.

By contrast, 20% said the Welsh Government had handled the pandemic very well, with a further 54% saying fairly well.

Just 6% said the Welsh Government had handled the crisis very badly, with a further 14% saying fairly badly and 6% saying they didn’t know’

That's extremely disingenuous , what you posted is in regards to one topic , Covid-19 .There are many areas of dissatisfaction by Welsh voters not linked with how they've dealt with the pandemic.
According to the poll carried out by YouGov Welsh Barometer in January, when given a range of options on the future of devolution, more than half - 56 percent - of the population support the status quo. so not so clear as you make out and that 25% would vote to get rid of the assembly.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:00 - Nov 30 with 1063 viewspencoedjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 15:37 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

Any poll by fukwits like yourself in the pro-Welsh independence group Yes Cymru isn't worth the paper its written on.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/people-think-welsh-government-handle
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:28 - Nov 30 with 1046 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:00 - Nov 30 by pencoedjack

Any poll by fukwits like yourself in the pro-Welsh independence group Yes Cymru isn't worth the paper its written on.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/people-think-welsh-government-handle

No mention of the fact that the growth of our economy (Wales ) has been pitiful , I wonder how many "big" employees enticed into the se corner have given work opportunities to those from over the Bridge . All this under the assembly's watch.
Country GDP Growth 1989-2016
Poland 226%
Slovakia 202%
Estonia 198%
Lithuania 170%
Latvia 167%
Slovenia 154%
Bulgaria 153%
Czech Republic 153%
United Kingdom 146%
Euro Zone Average 134%
Wales 125%
Croatia 102%

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:42 - Nov 30 with 1040 viewsCatullus

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:28 - Nov 30 by Boundy

No mention of the fact that the growth of our economy (Wales ) has been pitiful , I wonder how many "big" employees enticed into the se corner have given work opportunities to those from over the Bridge . All this under the assembly's watch.
Poland 226%
Slovakia 202%
Estonia 198%
Lithuania 170%
Latvia 167%
Slovenia 154%
Bulgaria 153%
Czech Republic 153%
United Kingdom 146%
Euro Zone Average 134%
Wales 125%
Croatia 102%

If Drakers gets his way and improves train services it will only help the SE corner even more because the proposal doesn't come West, 6 new stations all between Newport and Cardiff. The Senedd is cutting most of Wales loose to stagnate.
That plan will cost, they say, between 590 and 840 million so that's a billion plus then. It will help Newport and Cardiff but nowhere else inWales.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:56 - Nov 30 with 1035 viewspencoedjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:42 - Nov 30 by Catullus

If Drakers gets his way and improves train services it will only help the SE corner even more because the proposal doesn't come West, 6 new stations all between Newport and Cardiff. The Senedd is cutting most of Wales loose to stagnate.
That plan will cost, they say, between 590 and 840 million so that's a billion plus then. It will help Newport and Cardiff but nowhere else inWales.

& people in the valleys & west of Cardiff will continue to vote Labour.

Mind-blowing
Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:57 - Nov 30 with 1035 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:42 - Nov 30 by Catullus

as it was and always will be , as Foulon (Tale of two Cities) was famous for suggesting “if the people are hungry, let them eat grass,”

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:43 - Nov 30 with 1011 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:56 - Nov 30 by pencoedjack

& people in the valleys & west of Cardiff will continue to vote Labour.

Mind-blowing

Thank god PC will never get into power!

Labour are in for a hell of a shock in the next elections for the bay

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:47 - Nov 30 with 1007 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:43 - Nov 30 by Andy1300

Thank god PC will never get into power!

Labour are in for a hell of a shock in the next elections for the bay

There are many bays in Wales , cardiff isn't one of them .

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:49 - Nov 30 with 1005 viewsDJack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 19:47 - Nov 30 by Boundy

There are many bays in Wales , cardiff isn't one of them .

I'd use a bulldozer to move it into the bottom of one.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:56 - Nov 30 with 989 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:28 - Nov 30 by Boundy

Poland 226%
Slovakia 202%
Estonia 198%
Lithuania 170%
Latvia 167%
Slovenia 154%
Bulgaria 153%
Czech Republic 153%
United Kingdom 146%
Euro Zone Average 134%
Wales 125%
Croatia 102%

Wrong again ..,,

The figures you quote date back to 1989.
You state this was ‘all under the assembley’s watch’.

One minor flaw in your thinking though, the assembley did not exist until 1999.

🤡

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:08 - Nov 30 with 986 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:00 - Nov 30 by pencoedjack

I know you are an idiot, but please try to understand the following ....

‘The poll, commissioned from YouGov, .. ‘

Try it few times if this does not sink in at first.
Good luck.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:10 - Nov 30 with 983 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:08 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

Good luck.

Why is it called yes cymru, not ie cymru?

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:30 - Nov 30 with 976 viewsDr_Winston

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:56 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

Wrong again ..,,

🤡

So for the last 21 years it's been all down to them.

Not entirely sure that helps your case to be honest.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:40 - Nov 30 with 972 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:30 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

So for the last 21 years it's been all down to them.

Not entirely sure that helps your case to be honest.

Thanks for the concern ...

This shows just how bad Westmonster is for Wales.
Mind you, there are none so blind as those who do not want to see ....

Why would anyone put up with this ?

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:43 - Nov 30 with 969 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:10 - Nov 30 by Andy1300

Why is it called yes cymru, not ie cymru?

I dont know mate, i am just a bloke who posts on PlanetSwans.

Before you ask me, i have no idea why you are called Andy.

Sorry and sorry.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:16 - Nov 30 with 956 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 20:56 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

Wrong again ..,,

🤡

I suggest you re check my friend, in fact that information is from 2018 and there's been no improvement since . I'm fully aware that WAG didn't exist in 1989 but they've been in power from 1999 with over 20 years of mismanagement, (the point being that this country has declined in living, education and health care only concerned with jobs for the boys and a total disregard for the people its supposed to represent . I'm rather surprised that as you being such a staunch supporters of independence is happy to ignore the car crash of an administration thats been foisted upon us .We deserve far better than this but in your one eyed world this lot of charletens have to be better than an English parliament . We'll never gain independence whilst the sheep still vote Welsh labour ,a divisive party for some but not all.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:21 - Nov 30 with 942 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:16 - Nov 30 by Boundy

I suggest you re check my friend, in fact that information is from 2018 and there's been no improvement since . I'm fully aware that WAG didn't exist in 1989 but they've been in power from 1999 with over 20 years of mismanagement, (the point being that this country has declined in living, education and health care only concerned with jobs for the boys and a total disregard for the people its supposed to represent . I'm rather surprised that as you being such a staunch supporters of independence is happy to ignore the car crash of an administration thats been foisted upon us .We deserve far better than this but in your one eyed world this lot of charletens have to be better than an English parliament . We'll never gain independence whilst the sheep still vote Welsh labour ,a divisive party for some but not all.

Its just when you get something that important wrong, then it raises questions about the rest of your post. I think thats fair.

Agree with you on Labour, i will be voting for Plaid.
I hope you will as well.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:32 - Nov 30 with 933 viewsBoundy

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:21 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

Its just when you get something that important wrong, then it raises questions about the rest of your post. I think thats fair.

Agree with you on Labour, i will be voting for Plaid.
I hope you will as well.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

What was wrong in the post ? all factual and verifiable and no thanks to Plaid, they 're party of no hopers and chancers, willing to sell their soul just to have some power /influence
The lib dems of Wales only less credible.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:43 - Nov 30 with 916 viewsKilkennyjack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 22:32 - Nov 30 by Boundy

What was wrong in the post ? all factual and verifiable and no thanks to Plaid, they 're party of no hopers and chancers, willing to sell their soul just to have some power /influence
The lib dems of Wales only less credible.

I have already told you mun.

It quoted the period 1989 to 2016.
It said this was wholly on the watch of the welsh assembly.

That statement cannot be true.

The welsh assembly did not exist until 1999.
At least 10 years of the near 30 year period quoted cannot be down to the welsh assembly.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:54 - Nov 30 with 911 viewsraynor94

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:43 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

I have already told you mun.

It quoted the period 1989 to 2016.
It said this was wholly on the watch of the welsh assembly.

That statement cannot be true.

The welsh assembly did not exist until 1999.
At least 10 years of the near 30 year period quoted cannot be down to the welsh assembly.

So 20 years can?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 07:03 - Dec 1 with 887 viewsDr_Winston

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 23:54 - Nov 30 by raynor94

So 20 years can?

No no, that's Westminster's fault.

Anything Good = WG
Anything Bad = Westminster.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 07:22 - Dec 1 with 882 viewsAndy1300

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 07:03 - Dec 1 by Dr_Winston

No no, that's Westminster's fault.

Anything Good = WG
Anything Bad = Westminster.

Not sure who are worse, PC or the SNP, both deluded.

Number 1 team in Wales

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 08:02 - Dec 1 with 866 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 21:08 - Nov 30 by Kilkennyjack

Good luck.

How has wales fared better than England? Wales cases per last 7 days worse than England. Wales death rate higher than England. Was the poll taken before Drakeford's fail firebreak lockdown.

I wonder if a poll was held in England about as to how wales and England have handled the situation what the result would be.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Scrap the ineffective Senedd-Welsh Assembly on 16:36 - Dec 1 with 839 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Today's figures

Cases last 7 days per 100,000

Wales 220 rising
England 162 falling
NI 132 falling
Scotland 113 falling

Total cases per 100,000

Ni 2791
Wales 2569
England 2511
Scotland 1753

Deaths per 100,000
Wales 109
England 105
Scotland 98
NI 68

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024