Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? 00:48 - Jun 17 with 22368 viewsKerouac

Ace and Drizzy feel able to claim that the very notion of Cultural Marxism is a taboo subject (suspicious that) and an "anti-Semitic conspiracy theory".

So it should be easy for them to destroy my argument then right?
Or alternatively their mate ECB will delete this in order to avoid the conversation.

So I'll kick us off then boys with an extract from Wikipedia, does it contain anything false?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

The Frankfurt School perspective of critical investigation (open-ended and self-critical) is based upon Freudian, Marxist and Hegelian premises of idealist philosophy. To fill the omissions of 19th-century classical Marxism, which could not address 20th-century social problems, they applied the methods of antipositivist sociology, of psychoanalysis, and of existentialism. The School's sociologic works derived from syntheses of the thematically pertinent works of Immanuel Kant, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and Karl Marx, of Sigmund Freud and Max Weber, and of Georg Simmel and Georg Lukács.
Like Karl Marx, the Frankfurt School concerned themselves with the conditions (political, economic, societal) that allow for social change realised by way of rational social institutions. The emphasis upon the critical component of social theory derived from surpassing the ideological limitations of positivism, materialism, and determinism, by returning to the critical philosophy of Kant, and his successors in German idealism – principally the philosophy of Hegel, which emphasised dialectic and contradiction as intellectual properties inherent to the human grasp of material reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 20:52 - Jul 1 with 1658 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:18 - Jul 1 by londonlisa2001

It’s not funny.

It’s never directed at you is it? This ‘humour’. Always at others.

Bullying little prat.

Leave it there now and have some respect for his top shagging and fighting abilities.

Poll: Tory leader

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 21:03 - Jul 1 with 1627 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 20:52 - Jul 1 by exiledclaseboy

Leave it there now and have some respect for his top shagging and fighting abilities.

I'm gutted. I used to be able to prove I wasn't racist by pointing out I had a black mate, but that doesn't suffice anymore. Now you have to shag them as well.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 21:11 - Jul 1 with 1620 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:18 - Jul 1 by londonlisa2001

It’s not funny.

It’s never directed at you is it? This ‘humour’. Always at others.

Bullying little prat.

What the f*ck does that mean?
Your little clique give it to me both barrels. I don't have a cry about it or call for them to be banned...that would be pathetic.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:42 - Jul 1 with 1578 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 09:04 - Jul 2 with 1542 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 10:07 - Jul 2 with 1531 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 21:11 - Jul 1 by Kerouac

What the f*ck does that mean?
Your little clique give it to me both barrels. I don't have a cry about it or call for them to be banned...that would be pathetic.

You should know by now that "they" can use whatever abusive and bullying behaviour "they" like, in fact some of "them" revel in nothing but abuse.
"They" are especially good at ganging up on the disenting individual as "they" are like minded.
Once they resort to abuse "they" have already lost the argument, but "they" can't see it, because "they" think it is clever.
Presenting them with alternative positions, regardless of how factual, professional, experienced or honest those opinions are is wasted on them.

But as we know, bullying and calling people out is very much a football fan culture.
But even the Prem is now questioning their support of BLM due to their Marxist leadership and aims.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:22 - Jul 2 with 1510 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 15:35 - Jul 2 with 1487 viewsKerouac

Login to get fewer ads

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:27 - Jul 2 with 1447 viewsAce_Jack

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:22 - Jun 30 by Kerouac

Bummer boy ay?

[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 11:56]

Get many matches on tinder now that the wife took the car, kids and dog? I wouldn’t let you lick my boots if they were covered in dogsh*t.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 07:14 - Jul 3 with 1405 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:01 - Jul 1 by Drizzy

Agreed. Disgraceful really. Anti-semitic, Islamophobic, borders on racist and now homophobic too.

At what point will the mods step in?

Bony might have done something. Trouble is now that “shock jock” (or as I prefer jockstrap) Prosser is back in the saddle. He’s as prejudiced as they come so it doesn’t probably register as offensive to him. He’s heard worse down the steelworks. Or something.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:05 - Jul 3 with 1389 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 23:27 - Jul 2 by Ace_Jack

Get many matches on tinder now that the wife took the car, kids and dog? I wouldn’t let you lick my boots if they were covered in dogsh*t.

Do you realise how strange you are...and miserable...and nasty.

Fantasising on the internet about how shite you'd like my life to be because I disagree with you politically?
Strange c*nt.

Do you get many people wishing to lick your boots?
Very telling that particular sick little fantasy.

My Avatar is of Joe Walsh, 'Life's been good', it has thanks.
Good luck loser, you're going to need it.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:12 - Jul 3 with 1386 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:05 - Jul 3 by Kerouac

Fantasising on the internet about how shite you'd like my life to be because I disagree with you politically?
Strange c*nt.

You do have to feel sorry for some of them, as abuse is all they have.
They must be very sad people.

At least with the likes of Drizzy you get reasoned argument.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 11:15]
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:17 - Jul 3 with 1375 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:12 - Jul 3 by A_Fans_Dad

You do have to feel sorry for some of them, as abuse is all they have.
They must be very sad people.

At least with the likes of Drizzy you get reasoned argument.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 11:15]

Quite right Dad, some of the abuse here is appalling.

Tell me, what do you think of the person who said this to another forum member, purely for disagreeing with him?

What a gaping, cavernous, empty, yet foul smelling, nasty, C-U-N-T you truly are.

I'm sure you would say something to the person who came out with that filth, wouldn't you?
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:32 - Jul 3 with 1371 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:38 - Jul 3 with 1368 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:17 - Jul 3 by Humpty

Quite right Dad, some of the abuse here is appalling.

Tell me, what do you think of the person who said this to another forum member, purely for disagreeing with him?

What a gaping, cavernous, empty, yet foul smelling, nasty, C-U-N-T you truly are.

I'm sure you would say something to the person who came out with that filth, wouldn't you?

In response to somebody who was trying to bully another poster off of this board, trying to silence another voice...but then you like that sort of thing don't you.

To all those on the Left who engage in cultural war on the silent majority...If you want to wage war on the majority, expect a fight.
Hope you're prepared...crying about your treatment after starting hostilities is not going to wash any longer.
A line has been drawn in the sand.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:50 - Jul 3 with 1366 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:38 - Jul 3 by Kerouac

In response to somebody who was trying to bully another poster off of this board, trying to silence another voice...but then you like that sort of thing don't you.

To all those on the Left who engage in cultural war on the silent majority...If you want to wage war on the majority, expect a fight.
Hope you're prepared...crying about your treatment after starting hostilities is not going to wash any longer.
A line has been drawn in the sand.

Lol. You think I'm crying because some deranged internet fantasist used vile language? I really couldn't give a toss.

A line has been drawn in the sand? What are you going to do, more sweary language? That'll teach us.

For God's sake man, grow up.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:06 - Jul 3 with 1360 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 12:50 - Jul 3 by Humpty

Lol. You think I'm crying because some deranged internet fantasist used vile language? I really couldn't give a toss.

A line has been drawn in the sand? What are you going to do, more sweary language? That'll teach us.

For God's sake man, grow up.

OK Humpty f*cking Dumpty, I'll grow up.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:19 - Jul 3 with 1356 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:06 - Jul 3 by Kerouac

OK Humpty f*cking Dumpty, I'll grow up.

I know. I should have chosen a better name, something cool and completely unpretentious, like a hip author or something.

Heh.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:25 - Jul 3 with 1352 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:19 - Jul 3 by Humpty

I know. I should have chosen a better name, something cool and completely unpretentious, like a hip author or something.

Heh.

Although I enjoyed 'On the Road' immensely when I read it in my early twenties I didn't choose the name 'Kerouac' to appear cool, I chose it because he was a famous Jack.

...I hate having to explain humour.

Why did you choose 'Humpty' Dumpty?
Is it because you like to sit up at a great height before taking an inevitable tumble when somebody like me gives you a gentle push?

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:31 - Jul 3 with 1345 viewsHumpty

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:25 - Jul 3 by Kerouac

Although I enjoyed 'On the Road' immensely when I read it in my early twenties I didn't choose the name 'Kerouac' to appear cool, I chose it because he was a famous Jack.

...I hate having to explain humour.

Why did you choose 'Humpty' Dumpty?
Is it because you like to sit up at a great height before taking an inevitable tumble when somebody like me gives you a gentle push?

Lol. Yeah, you got me.

Perceptive bastard you are, fair play.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 13:39 - Jul 3 with 1339 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 14:48 - Jul 3 with 1326 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 16:23 - Jul 3 with 1307 viewsAce_Jack

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 11:05 - Jul 3 by Kerouac

Strange c*nt.

Talk about strange, miserable, and nasty, you keep sharing alt right nonsense with yourself to justify your fash beliefs then thought you'd get at me with a homophobic jibe. All totally normal stuff.

No-one who spends all day spreading racist nonsense to an audience of them just themselves lives a good life. You must need someone to talk to since the kids stopped texting back.
Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 16:53 - Jul 3 with 1299 viewsKerouac

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 16:23 - Jul 3 by Ace_Jack

Talk about strange, miserable, and nasty, you keep sharing alt right nonsense with yourself to justify your fash beliefs then thought you'd get at me with a homophobic jibe. All totally normal stuff.

No-one who spends all day spreading racist nonsense to an audience of them just themselves lives a good life. You must need someone to talk to since the kids stopped texting back.

It's not 'alt-right', you obviously don't watch them. The last one was a particularly good analysis of what tw*ts like you have done to the generation attending University today.

Considered analysis, no politics involved.

Carrying on exposing to everybody what a scumbag you are
The pubs are opening up again soon, I advise you stick to voicing your opinions of other people from the safety of behind your keyboard rather than in the pub though, you'll only end up getting a good kicking.

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 17:43 - Jul 3 with 1284 viewsAce_Jack

Is Cultural Marxism a conspiracy theory? on 16:53 - Jul 3 by Kerouac

It's not 'alt-right', you obviously don't watch them. The last one was a particularly good analysis of what tw*ts like you have done to the generation attending University today.

Considered analysis, no politics involved.

Carrying on exposing to everybody what a scumbag you are
The pubs are opening up again soon, I advise you stick to voicing your opinions of other people from the safety of behind your keyboard rather than in the pub though, you'll only end up getting a good kicking.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha f**kin state of you, threatening people from behind a keyboard. Leave it to the imaginary sh*t kickers in your head to do your dirty work for you.

The only thing you kick off these days is your shoes. I've seen off enough balding, bloated, low T f**ks to know there'd be no sport in it with you mush.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024