Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLM Protest 15:01 - Jun 20 with 4127 viewsJimmyGilligan

Peaceful, respectful, Churchill nice and safe and uncovered, not a police horse in sight. Only one thing missing....

funny that

BLM Protest on 20:47 - Jun 20 with 1266 views1462jack

BLM Protest on 20:44 - Jun 20 by Humpty

Last week they attacked the police so this week its only fair if we attack the police.

Nah. Doesn't work for me.

Numpty not once did I say any of that do not twist my post to suit your agenda
BLM Protest on 20:50 - Jun 20 with 1250 viewsNeath_Jack

Something has gone tits up at the BLM protest in Reading, Sky News are reporting.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

BLM Protest on 20:52 - Jun 20 with 1244 viewsNeath_Jack

BLM Protest on 20:50 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Something has gone tits up at the BLM protest in Reading, Sky News are reporting.

Multiple stabbings according to Twitter.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

BLM Protest on 20:56 - Jun 20 with 1227 viewsJack123

BLM Protest on 20:52 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Multiple stabbings according to Twitter.

Editted. Sorry I didn't realise the video was showing people like that.

I think now is the time to stop this shi*. :( Ferking awful
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 21:00]

libera nos a malo

BLM Protest on 20:59 - Jun 20 with 1215 viewsFlashberryjack

BLM Protest on 20:37 - Jun 20 by 1462jack

Come on mate let’s have some common sense here , the first BLM protests in London were carnage as were the the counter protests The week after , the second protests were a direct result of the first , you must be blind or on a wind up to think other wise , both groups Had elements That were peaceful and both groups had elements that caused trouble , they were as bad as each other But one was a reaction to the other and please don’t label me a racist or fascist etc until you have a look through my posts

There were complete and utter scum on both sides.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

BLM Protest on 20:59 - Jun 20 with 1215 viewsItchySphincter

BLM Protest on 19:07 - Jun 20 by Jack123

Of course it's their fault, if they hadn't defaced the statues, then the violence which happened last week, wouldn't have happened. The same movement in America blm and Iv'e seen countless videos of white people being dragged out of their cars and set upon just for being white.. This whole blm ideology is ferked up, speak against it, and your'e either called a racist or a fascist.

F*ck equality, let’s protect the statues.

Derp.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

BLM Protest on 21:06 - Jun 20 with 1193 viewsJack123

BLM Protest on 20:59 - Jun 20 by ItchySphincter

Derp.

Strange how you see my views like that, I'm just trying to stop the escalation of violence.. ah well too late

I really can't understand how you can't see the wood for the trees.

libera nos a malo

BLM Protest on 21:07 - Jun 20 with 1186 viewsFlashberryjack

BLM Protest on 20:59 - Jun 20 by ItchySphincter

Derp.

Supposing you had the power, what specific things would you change to give the equality the BLM are calling for ?

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

BLM Protest on 21:08 - Jun 20 with 1181 viewsHumpty

BLM Protest on 20:47 - Jun 20 by 1462jack

Numpty not once did I say any of that do not twist my post to suit your agenda

It looks like you're providing some justification for the EDL types violence.

Apologies if you're not.
BLM Protest on 21:08 - Jun 20 with 1175 viewsItchySphincter

BLM Protest on 21:06 - Jun 20 by Jack123

Strange how you see my views like that, I'm just trying to stop the escalation of violence.. ah well too late

I really can't understand how you can't see the wood for the trees.

It’s obvious violence will escalate with tension in the air. I haven’t seen the news yet but are you saying that the racists stayed at home and the black people started stabbing each other? Genuine question.

BLM Protest on 21:12 - Jun 20 with 1158 viewsJack123

BLM Protest on 21:08 - Jun 20 by ItchySphincter

It’s obvious violence will escalate with tension in the air. I haven’t seen the news yet but are you saying that the racists stayed at home and the black people started stabbing each other? Genuine question.

I'm not sure what's happened, too be honest it's breaking news, first I read was when neath jack mentioned it.. Looks like multiple stabbings and a few deaths from what I have read,.

Edit. Just took a quick look at twitter, and they are saying it's a terrorist incident?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 21:17]

libera nos a malo

BLM Protest on 21:53 - Jun 20 with 1093 viewsItchySphincter

BLM Protest on 21:07 - Jun 20 by Flashberryjack

Supposing you had the power, what specific things would you change to give the equality the BLM are calling for ?

A massive question in just a few words. Maybe we could start by teaching our kids not to judge a person by the hue of their skin tone. Just a thought like, start at the beginning kind of thing.

BLM Protest on 21:56 - Jun 20 with 1086 viewsFlashberryjack

BLM Protest on 21:53 - Jun 20 by ItchySphincter

A massive question in just a few words. Maybe we could start by teaching our kids not to judge a person by the hue of their skin tone. Just a thought like, start at the beginning kind of thing.

Aren't they being taught that now ?

Hello

BLM Protest on 21:57 - Jun 20 with 1083 viewsjackrabbit

This is one of the best countries in the world to live in if you’re black. I'm bloody proud to be British and not ashamed to admit it, I cannot stand this attempt to tell us that what we have, and what we have is what generations of Britons have helped us to achieve, isn't worth a damn. This is one of the most accepting, free and fair nations on earth.

I assume seeing we’re such a racist nation the scores of illegal immigrants attempting to reach the UK daily will seek refuge in a more tolerant and welcoming country 🥱
BLM Protest on 22:05 - Jun 20 with 1066 viewsItchySphincter

BLM Protest on 21:56 - Jun 20 by Flashberryjack

Aren't they being taught that now ?

I would hope so. It would be a guess though.

BLM Protest on 22:37 - Jun 20 with 1031 viewsHighjack

BLM Protest on 21:53 - Jun 20 by ItchySphincter

Most people do.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

BLM Protest on 22:38 - Jun 20 with 1028 viewsJack123

Why don't you comment Mart6, instead of keep on down voting like the numpty you are..

libera nos a malo

BLM Protest on 22:39 - Jun 20 with 1021 views1462jack

BLM Protest on 22:38 - Jun 20 by Jack123

Why don't you comment Mart6, instead of keep on down voting like the numpty you are..

I have noticed he keeps doing that to certain posters
BLM Protest on 22:46 - Jun 20 with 999 viewsJack123

BLM Protest on 22:39 - Jun 20 by 1462jack

I have noticed he keeps doing that to certain posters

I'm sure he's a regular poster on this board.. I have my hunches who he or she is!

libera nos a malo

BLM Protest on 22:52 - Jun 20 with 983 viewsexiledclaseboy

“Suggestions that it was linked to a Black Lives Matter protest that took place in the park earlier on Saturday were dismissed. Organisers said the peaceful protest ended nearly two hours before the incident at 7pm. Crowds who attended had dispersed without any trouble, a spokeswoman said.”

Poll: Tory leader

BLM Protest on 22:58 - Jun 20 with 967 views1462jack

BLM Protest on 22:52 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

“Suggestions that it was linked to a Black Lives Matter protest that took place in the park earlier on Saturday were dismissed. Organisers said the peaceful protest ended nearly two hours before the incident at 7pm. Crowds who attended had dispersed without any trouble, a spokeswoman said.”

Nieema Hassan told the BBC: "In terms of the protest and the people who attended from Black Lives Matter, we're all safe.

"None of us are affected. We had all left by the time this happened."
BLM Protest on 23:02 - Jun 20 with 957 viewsJack123

BLM Protest on 22:52 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

Let's see what the reports say tomorrow, I'm hearing that there were just white people sitting in the park, and a muslim attacked them? And yes, the blm protest had finished.

Just checked twitter, and reports of a Libyan asylum seeker did it?

Maybe this is the fella getting nabbed by the police.

I hope the kunt rots in hell, for what he done today anyway.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 23:08]

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024