Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is... 23:15 - Jun 24 with 864 viewsBrynCartwright

Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is... on 09:28 - Jun 25 with 783 viewsjacktar

I wouldn't say very good but better than hearing the echoed voices of the coaches and players swearing and screeching. Adds something to the viewing atmosphere imo.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is... on 12:06 - Jun 25 with 732 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It can never replicate the real thing. Take yesterday's game as an example - artificial crowd noise cannot replicate the sense of happiness in the stadium after one of your players clinches his hat-rik to secure a vital 3 points against the opposing team who you are battling with for positions in the league.

However, I do believe it is better than having no crowd noise at all.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is... on 16:07 - Jun 25 with 692 viewsnantywatcher

Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is... on 12:06 - Jun 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It can never replicate the real thing. Take yesterday's game as an example - artificial crowd noise cannot replicate the sense of happiness in the stadium after one of your players clinches his hat-rik to secure a vital 3 points against the opposing team who you are battling with for positions in the league.

However, I do believe it is better than having no crowd noise at all.

"battling" with Sheffield United! Sheffield United a genuine club who have spent less than 10% the other maggot of a club has spent in recent years.
Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is... on 06:41 - Jun 26 with 633 viewsjack247

I’ve only watched Villa v Sheffield United, where it was done really well and us v Middlesbrough, where we had the budget version.

When done properly, it’s much better than the authentic noise you’d get at an empty ground. Not so much in our game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024