Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? 19:24 - Jul 7 with 29899 viewsBarryTownSwam

Not that I think they will win (but we will tomorrow)
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:59 - Jul 22 with 1881 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 08:58 - Jul 22 by sainthelens

The sound of you masturbating to your own dillusion is the only thing echoing down west.

Do you mean delusion? I don't need to big up the city haha! The tourists and visitors do that mush. https://www.cntraveller.com/gallery/best-cities-in-the-uk
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 10:25]
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 10:30 - Jul 22 with 1855 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:59 - Jul 22 by CCFCTOM

Do you mean delusion? I don't need to big up the city haha! The tourists and visitors do that mush. https://www.cntraveller.com/gallery/best-cities-in-the-uk

Truth is mush, keep hiding behind the keyboard. You are obviously the type that's comfy with it. No doubt that running into you you'd clam up. Like many of yer kith n kin.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 11:47 - Jul 22 with 1815 viewsVincent_Vega

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:59 - Jul 22 by CCFCTOM

Oh sorry for the late reply, I was looking for a phuck to give.. still cant find one sorry.

The difference is in Swansea we know our cities shortcomings, we don't believe that its some utopian world metropolis which should be mentioned alongside the great cities of the world (Rio, New York, Paris, Rome, Beijing etc.) the fanbase of the club you follow coupled up with those in that expensively built coffee shop called senedd think otherwise and to consider C***iff in that bracket is quite frankly laughable.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 12:34 - Jul 22 with 1789 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 11:47 - Jul 22 by Vincent_Vega

Oh sorry for the late reply, I was looking for a phuck to give.. still cant find one sorry.

The difference is in Swansea we know our cities shortcomings, we don't believe that its some utopian world metropolis which should be mentioned alongside the great cities of the world (Rio, New York, Paris, Rome, Beijing etc.) the fanbase of the club you follow coupled up with those in that expensively built coffee shop called senedd think otherwise and to consider C***iff in that bracket is quite frankly laughable.

It’s not a patch on Bristol. That must hurt. I think giving the city capital status immediately sent them into imagination overdrive. I struggle to see just what is so attractive . Most reviews I’ve seen just say it’s a good place for a weekend p*ss up.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 12:36 - Jul 22 with 1785 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:56 - Jul 22 by CCFCTOM

Rifling through the bins? probably the poor homeless people that is mate. They're not as worse as the junkies shooting up in the Swansea cinemas or on the high street though... Cardiff on the whole is top notch.

“Cardiff as a hole is top notch”. You’ve seen sense at last. And I bet you live up the valleys too

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 12:53 - Jul 22 with 1778 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 10:30 - Jul 22 by sainthelens

Truth is mush, keep hiding behind the keyboard. You are obviously the type that's comfy with it. No doubt that running into you you'd clam up. Like many of yer kith n kin.

Clam up? Are you not hiding behind a keyboard also? You haven't even got a name as it goes lol. I bet you still have your 'I ran the Canton mile' T shirt mush.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 12:55 - Jul 22 with 1776 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 12:34 - Jul 22 by Brynmill_Jack

It’s not a patch on Bristol. That must hurt. I think giving the city capital status immediately sent them into imagination overdrive. I struggle to see just what is so attractive . Most reviews I’ve seen just say it’s a good place for a weekend p*ss up.

Not a patch on Bristol?! ahahhahahahaha, please don't make me laugh The only thing that Bristol boasts better than Cardiff is an Airport lol. Bristol would love to get some of the events we do. They'd also like to see their team grace the Prem (not only in training).
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:06 - Jul 22 with 1770 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 11:47 - Jul 22 by Vincent_Vega

No one is comparing Cardiff to any of those mega cities you fkin muppet hahahaha No the difference is, Swansea is a massive sh**hole and the people who live there are incredibly jealous of their thriving neighbors city! Cardiff & Swansea would also be a lot better off may I add, if Westminster wasn't controlling & using their country like a colony.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 13:06]
Login to get fewer ads

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:08 - Jul 22 with 1766 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 12:53 - Jul 22 by CCFCTOM

Clam up? Are you not hiding behind a keyboard also? You haven't even got a name as it goes lol. I bet you still have your 'I ran the Canton mile' T shirt mush.

More than happy to meet for a pint, tho chances are you legally arnt old enough. Let me know if you do.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 14:59 - Jul 22 with 1717 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:08 - Jul 22 by sainthelens

More than happy to meet for a pint, tho chances are you legally arnt old enough. Let me know if you do.

Sounds like a cracker? What pub we thinking?
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 15:10 - Jul 22 with 1711 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 14:59 - Jul 22 by CCFCTOM

Sounds like a cracker? What pub we thinking?

Name it brave boy. I've called you out.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 15:43 - Jul 22 with 1689 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 15:10 - Jul 22 by sainthelens

Name it brave boy. I've called you out.

Well no doubt you'll want to stay in the pretty shitty city so... I couldn't name a pub there as I have never bothered to stop by (probably for the best).
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 18:18 - Jul 22 with 1630 viewsVincent_Vega

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:06 - Jul 22 by CCFCTOM

No one is comparing Cardiff to any of those mega cities you fkin muppet hahahaha No the difference is, Swansea is a massive sh**hole and the people who live there are incredibly jealous of their thriving neighbors city! Cardiff & Swansea would also be a lot better off may I add, if Westminster wasn't controlling & using their country like a colony.

‘Phucking muppet’ Is it? Was mate a post ago. Odd.

So no Cardiff fan has ever spouted off about being the cApItOl of wales as being so elevated you and the club to a higher level? Never spouted off that because c***iff is the capital of wales that they should automatically be in the prem or dare say it top 4? No blueturd has ever said that? Right oh....

strange you also said to St. Helens you never been to Swansea so your can judge yes?

I won’t even start on the whole independence thing because I’ll blow your mind like a piece of bubble wrap.

What a queer individual.

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:22 - Jul 22 with 1583 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 18:18 - Jul 22 by Vincent_Vega

‘Phucking muppet’ Is it? Was mate a post ago. Odd.

So no Cardiff fan has ever spouted off about being the cApItOl of wales as being so elevated you and the club to a higher level? Never spouted off that because c***iff is the capital of wales that they should automatically be in the prem or dare say it top 4? No blueturd has ever said that? Right oh....

strange you also said to St. Helens you never been to Swansea so your can judge yes?

I won’t even start on the whole independence thing because I’ll blow your mind like a piece of bubble wrap.

What a queer individual.

Honestly mate you should go to night school.. your punctuation is atrocious! Please don’t try and lecture me on why Wales cannot be independent, it’s the reason why you’ll live and die in Swansea. Anyway hope you all enjoyed finishing below us once again 👍😂
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:47 - Jul 22 with 1525 viewsVincent_Vega

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:22 - Jul 22 by CCFCTOM

Honestly mate you should go to night school.. your punctuation is atrocious! Please don’t try and lecture me on why Wales cannot be independent, it’s the reason why you’ll live and die in Swansea. Anyway hope you all enjoyed finishing below us once again 👍😂

Ah back to mate now is it? Never you mind about my punctuation. Again I think a debate with the likes of you about welsh independence would be like having a game of chess with a pigeon. you would knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and strut around as if you’d won.

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:07 - Jul 22 with 1494 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:47 - Jul 22 by Vincent_Vega

Ah back to mate now is it? Never you mind about my punctuation. Again I think a debate with the likes of you about welsh independence would be like having a game of chess with a pigeon. you would knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and strut around as if you’d won.

Never you mind about it then. Keep hating the Welsh Parliament and keep up the jealousy. There is only one question that needs answering that unionists cannot answer. Why is it that Ireland prospered after leaving the UK? How did they do it considering they have nothing more than Wales or Scotland? They broke their case of Stockholm syndrome... if only the Welsh & Scots could do the same.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:31 - Jul 22 with 1422 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:07 - Jul 22 by CCFCTOM

Never you mind about it then. Keep hating the Welsh Parliament and keep up the jealousy. There is only one question that needs answering that unionists cannot answer. Why is it that Ireland prospered after leaving the UK? How did they do it considering they have nothing more than Wales or Scotland? They broke their case of Stockholm syndrome... if only the Welsh & Scots could do the same.

😹😹😹😹😹

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:38 - Jul 22 with 1374 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:29 - Jul 20 by CCFCTOM

A medium sized club? hahahahahah A medium sized club wouldn't be attracting 14k fans on average! You're a pathetically small club clinging on to what little success is still going (just like Bournemouth). Cardiff aren't a big club either but at least we get over 20k fans in the stadium on average... we are what you would call a medium size club but the real difference between us is that we have the potential to be a big club. Capital cities always add to the attraction and we are the reason you managed to attract some of the players you did... I remember seeing all your gypo players wining and dining in our beautiful town centre. Taking their wives shopping and enjoying days out in the more advanced city. If it wasn't for us you'd be like Carlisle or Lincoln.

The size of the club is based on their recent results
Swansea 7 years in premier league , league cup winners, Europa league .

Cardiff two premier league seasons two premier league relegation.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:43 - Jul 22 with 1353 viewsJacket

Enough of this bollocks about who's got the biggest balls Swansea or Cardiff fans, or whatever willy measuring contest some of you childish kants are on about like a gang of big girls.

Am I the only one thinking we now have a better chance than them of progressing. Fulham have kept going since the restart but The Bees have faltered a little since dropping out of the race for second. Bring it the fack on!!!
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:49 - Jul 22 with 1325 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:06 - Jul 22 by CCFCTOM

It is spelt neighbours. Did they not teach you that in splott comprehensive.

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:54 - Jul 22 with 1291 viewssainthelens

Listen now you gobby little cvnt. When we do you in the Final, promise us you'll fck off .
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:31 - Jul 22 with 1170 viewsVincent_Vega

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 22:33 - Jul 22 with 1165 viewsVincent_Vega

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:49 - Jul 22 by felixstowe_jack

It is spelt neighbours. Did they not teach you that in splott comprehensive.

Too busy on punctuation, that and spelling CaPiToL...

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 23:05 - Jul 22 with 1108 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:29 - Jul 20 by CCFCTOM

A medium sized club? hahahahahah A medium sized club wouldn't be attracting 14k fans on average! You're a pathetically small club clinging on to what little success is still going (just like Bournemouth). Cardiff aren't a big club either but at least we get over 20k fans in the stadium on average... we are what you would call a medium size club but the real difference between us is that we have the potential to be a big club. Capital cities always add to the attraction and we are the reason you managed to attract some of the players you did... I remember seeing all your gypo players wining and dining in our beautiful town centre. Taking their wives shopping and enjoying days out in the more advanced city. If it wasn't for us you'd be like Carlisle or Lincoln.

Where did you get you 14000 attendance from?

It was 16100 and would have been higher if we had not had to play Leeds and Bristol behind closed doors. Both those games would have been sell outs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024