Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? 19:24 - Jul 7 with 29913 viewsBarryTownSwam

Not that I think they will win (but we will tomorrow)
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 15:22 - Jul 19 with 2257 viewsDJack

And to think I missed this fun last night...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 16:20 - Jul 19 with 2208 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:49 - Jul 18 by Garyjack

Well you would say that wouldn't you. The last 3 seasons you've spent in the top flight you've been relegated each time, and that's stretching back 57 years!
Meanwhile, back in the real world, you don't need 100's of £m's to compete and enjoy life in the prem without feeling you're just making up the numbers.
That's the problem with you lot isn't it. It's all about money money money, show us the wonga! That's why you sold your soul, arses and colours to Tan, then cried like babies when Mr inevitable came knocking on the door.. Fvckin chockers!

You don’t need to spend money to compete? 🤣🤣 it might work for a couple of seasons but eventually if you don’t then you’ll end up back in the champ. You know you’re a jack when you have to add a timeline in to make your points relevant... we have spent longer in the top flight than you pricks could ever dream of! I really hope you enjoyed the 7 seasons because it’s all down hill for you lot unfortunately. Small clubs always return to the bottom after a while! I’m sure you’ll still get about 10k fans for a little while...
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 16:54 - Jul 19 with 2189 views1462jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 16:20 - Jul 19 by CCFCTOM

You don’t need to spend money to compete? 🤣🤣 it might work for a couple of seasons but eventually if you don’t then you’ll end up back in the champ. You know you’re a jack when you have to add a timeline in to make your points relevant... we have spent longer in the top flight than you pricks could ever dream of! I really hope you enjoyed the 7 seasons because it’s all down hill for you lot unfortunately. Small clubs always return to the bottom after a while! I’m sure you’ll still get about 10k fans for a little while...

You scummer’s really Need to get over your selves , you are exactly the same as us a small to medium club who have spent more years in the lower divisions , Yes you have a bigger ground (not that you fill it unless you play man United , Liverpool or the team your fans don’t regard as your main rivals little old Swansea ) can you please explain to us what makes you lot such a big club ? Do you class your selves a big club (Man U , Liverpool ) or medium Size club ( Leeds , Villa , westham etc ) Don’t give me that capital city bollocks as Leyton Orient are a capital city club or your air port the one in Rhoos you know the one that’s closer to Barry than Cardiff
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 18:55 - Jul 19 with 2120 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff City - sh*t club sh*t fans. You are the very definition of mediocrity - and that’s just here in Wales. Always the bridesmaids you lot

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:28 - Jul 19 with 2081 viewsBillyChong

Didn’t you have about 2,000 show up to watch you in your beloved FA cup this season you mong?
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:50 - Jul 19 with 2060 viewsGaryjack

Of course you need to spend money to compete numbnuts, But even if you had £100's of millions, it'll get you nowhere without the right structure in place. We did, and that's why we enjoyed some great seasons competing with the best in the Prem, winning a major trophy and having a great season in Europe.
We can cherish those times, and keep them with us our whole lives, just like you can do likewise from the greatest moments in your clubs history a hundred years ago. Try google images, there's quite a few blurry black and white pics. Sit back and enjoy you utter fvckin tvvat!
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 21:09]
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:56 - Jul 19 with 2044 viewsGlossolalia

Given the allure of being a capital city and its proximity to England, I'd say Cardiff have little to brag about. Modern football and its particular demands have seen old Swansea at least carve out a memorable identity and track record. Cup win, 0-3 at the Mestalla, not being relegated at every attempt.
If you make the play offs, hopefully Brentford will give you guys a good pasting over two legs. I only hope the attractive footballing side comes out on top, because at least if they make it to the Prem they'd be interesting to watch.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 20:57]
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:29 - Jul 20 with 1887 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 16:54 - Jul 19 by 1462jack

You scummer’s really Need to get over your selves , you are exactly the same as us a small to medium club who have spent more years in the lower divisions , Yes you have a bigger ground (not that you fill it unless you play man United , Liverpool or the team your fans don’t regard as your main rivals little old Swansea ) can you please explain to us what makes you lot such a big club ? Do you class your selves a big club (Man U , Liverpool ) or medium Size club ( Leeds , Villa , westham etc ) Don’t give me that capital city bollocks as Leyton Orient are a capital city club or your air port the one in Rhoos you know the one that’s closer to Barry than Cardiff

A medium sized club? hahahahahah A medium sized club wouldn't be attracting 14k fans on average! You're a pathetically small club clinging on to what little success is still going (just like Bournemouth). Cardiff aren't a big club either but at least we get over 20k fans in the stadium on average... we are what you would call a medium size club but the real difference between us is that we have the potential to be a big club. Capital cities always add to the attraction and we are the reason you managed to attract some of the players you did... I remember seeing all your gypo players wining and dining in our beautiful town centre. Taking their wives shopping and enjoying days out in the more advanced city. If it wasn't for us you'd be like Carlisle or Lincoln.
Login to get fewer ads

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 11:23 - Jul 20 with 1855 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:29 - Jul 20 by CCFCTOM

A medium sized club? hahahahahah A medium sized club wouldn't be attracting 14k fans on average! You're a pathetically small club clinging on to what little success is still going (just like Bournemouth). Cardiff aren't a big club either but at least we get over 20k fans in the stadium on average... we are what you would call a medium size club but the real difference between us is that we have the potential to be a big club. Capital cities always add to the attraction and we are the reason you managed to attract some of the players you did... I remember seeing all your gypo players wining and dining in our beautiful town centre. Taking their wives shopping and enjoying days out in the more advanced city. If it wasn't for us you'd be like Carlisle or Lincoln.

Fair play you've had potential last 40/50 years. You must get fed up of waiting to fulfill it ?
According to you we had no potential but have literally pssed all over you.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 11:42 - Jul 20 with 1847 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:29 - Jul 20 by CCFCTOM

Ha ha I bet it felt sh*t living in Cardiff during lockdown. All those amazing shops closed. Most of us here can walk to the beach. Where’s your nearest , Weston Super Mare or Porthcawl lol ?

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:25 - Jul 20 with 1814 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 11:42 - Jul 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Ha ha I bet it felt sh*t living in Cardiff during lockdown. All those amazing shops closed. Most of us here can walk to the beach. Where’s your nearest , Weston Super Mare or Porthcawl lol ?

Nearest beach being Ogmore or Southerndown? Not a terrible compromise eh? You've also got the bay and penarth marina if you fancy a nice walk. Even with the Gower, it's still like putting lights on a turd.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:31 - Jul 20 with 1810 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 11:23 - Jul 20 by sainthelens

Fair play you've had potential last 40/50 years. You must get fed up of waiting to fulfill it ?
According to you we had no potential but have literally pssed all over you.

Passed over us for 7 years The first I knew of you lot was 12 years ago lol. Before that is was just the same as I feel about Zooport now. Just this little club down West... I recall going to Neath (shithole) in 2005 and seeing not a single jack shirt (couple of city ones mind) then returning again in 2014 and somehow the locals had swapped their Liverpool and United tops for Gypo ones... couldn't make it up! I bet it's the same again now as in 2005 just with a couple of extra gypos clinging on to their precious 7 years in the Prem trophy.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:45 - Jul 20 with 1804 viewschad

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:31 - Jul 20 by CCFCTOM

Passed over us for 7 years The first I knew of you lot was 12 years ago lol. Before that is was just the same as I feel about Zooport now. Just this little club down West... I recall going to Neath (shithole) in 2005 and seeing not a single jack shirt (couple of city ones mind) then returning again in 2014 and somehow the locals had swapped their Liverpool and United tops for Gypo ones... couldn't make it up! I bet it's the same again now as in 2005 just with a couple of extra gypos clinging on to their precious 7 years in the Prem trophy.

Fancy that, so I’ll informed about us and now you are posting on our forum

Stay classy, it’s something you cannot buy, not even at John Lewis

Good luck this week ;)
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 14:03 - Jul 20 with 1798 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 13:31 - Jul 20 by CCFCTOM

Fck me, we be glad when you go back to school, or more likely you arnt allowed within a mile of one. Bit like one of those fckn nonce type characters. How is Canton these days ?
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 14:52 - Jul 20 with 1780 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 14:03 - Jul 20 by sainthelens

Fck me, we be glad when you go back to school, or more likely you arnt allowed within a mile of one. Bit like one of those fckn nonce type characters. How is Canton these days ?

Canton is absolutely pucka mucka! The equivalent to Kensington in Swansea terms
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 17:42 - Jul 20 with 1730 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 14:52 - Jul 20 by CCFCTOM

Canton is absolutely pucka mucka! The equivalent to Kensington in Swansea terms

Grangetown - now there’s a cess put. And it’s probably not the worst your sh*t heap has to offer

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 19:54 - Jul 20 with 1698 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 17:42 - Jul 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Grangetown - now there’s a cess put. And it’s probably not the worst your sh*t heap has to offer

Eh, you want to google ‘Central Quay, Cardiff’ they are about to gentrify riverside and grangetown just like they did with Cardiff Bay... Rumney for me is the biggest dump in Cardiff. Still, even you lot would struggle to buy property there and it makes Townhill/Penlan look like Syria 🤣🤣
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:32 - Jul 21 with 1535 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 19:54 - Jul 20 by CCFCTOM

Eh, you want to google ‘Central Quay, Cardiff’ they are about to gentrify riverside and grangetown just like they did with Cardiff Bay... Rumney for me is the biggest dump in Cardiff. Still, even you lot would struggle to buy property there and it makes Townhill/Penlan look like Syria 🤣🤣

Cardiff has f*ck all to interest me. A sh*tty redeveloped dock with a sand pit seems to make you happy though. Bless.

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:48 - Jul 21 with 1528 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:32 - Jul 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Cardiff has f*ck all to interest me. A sh*tty redeveloped dock with a sand pit seems to make you happy though. Bless.

Decent Gregg's by the station?
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:54 - Jul 21 with 1483 viewsGaryjack

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:48 - Jul 21 by sainthelens

Decent Gregg's by the station?

Agh yes, the station. Travelling into Cardiff Central, then away towards Newport, the side of the tracks look like a landfill site, and resemble something you'd see in places like Mumbai. They can have their investment, it makes little difference , they are dirty people, filthy and unwashed. It would be no surprise if the next global pandemic originates from one of their slums. Disgusting people who's basic hygiene are on a par with sewer rats.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 07:36 - Jul 22 with 1404 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:54 - Jul 21 by Garyjack

Agh yes, the station. Travelling into Cardiff Central, then away towards Newport, the side of the tracks look like a landfill site, and resemble something you'd see in places like Mumbai. They can have their investment, it makes little difference , they are dirty people, filthy and unwashed. It would be no surprise if the next global pandemic originates from one of their slums. Disgusting people who's basic hygiene are on a par with sewer rats.

I think you have your cities mixed up mush... Cardiff being one of the most visited cities in the UK and Swansea being more like the Mumbai styled tragedy you described
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 07:43 - Jul 22 with 1400 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 20:32 - Jul 21 by Brynmill_Jack

The jealousy is really something else down west I think it would be more the fact that we have the bars, restaurants, events etc. Add the great city parks and close by countryside/coastal activities and I think we may just have it all.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 08:45 - Jul 22 with 1389 viewsVincent_Vega

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 21:54 - Jul 21 by Garyjack

I'm not 'trolling' but Ca**iff is the only western city where I've seen children rifling through bins, and I consider myself decently well travelled...

The city centre is a lovely day out I'll freely admit that but the rest of it, WOW what a twll.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 08:58 - Jul 22 with 1382 viewssainthelens

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 07:43 - Jul 22 by CCFCTOM

The jealousy is really something else down west I think it would be more the fact that we have the bars, restaurants, events etc. Add the great city parks and close by countryside/coastal activities and I think we may just have it all.

The sound of you masturbating to your own dillusion is the only thing echoing down west.
If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 09:56 - Jul 22 with 1364 viewsCCFCTOM

If c*****ff win tonight is our Play Off bid over ? on 08:45 - Jul 22 by Vincent_Vega

I'm not 'trolling' but Ca**iff is the only western city where I've seen children rifling through bins, and I consider myself decently well travelled...

The city centre is a lovely day out I'll freely admit that but the rest of it, WOW what a twll.

Rifling through the bins? probably the poor homeless people that is mate. They're not as worse as the junkies shooting up in the Swansea cinemas or on the high street though... Cardiff on the whole is top notch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024