Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borders 17:15 - Jul 10 with 939 viewsKerouac

Where do you stand on the subject?

Here is a video where the subject is discussed (I think the bloke makes some interesting points);

I welcome alternative points of view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Borders on 17:35 - Jul 10 with 911 viewsHighjack

It’s ok but I prefer Waterstones.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Borders on 20:50 - Jul 10 with 844 viewsCatullus

Borders are part of the problem. As long as there are borders we have nation states and we have arguments and wars.

I'll leave it at that without watching the video because now I need to walk the dog, night night planetswaners.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Borders on 01:51 - Jul 11 with 781 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Borders on 20:50 - Jul 10 by Catullus

Borders are part of the problem. As long as there are borders we have nation states and we have arguments and wars.

I'll leave it at that without watching the video because now I need to walk the dog, night night planetswaners.

Apple , Google and other huge corporations are now the superpowers. Nation states are becoming irrelevant due to libertarian global capitalism.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Borders on 15:25 - Jul 11 with 681 viewsCatullus

Borders on 01:51 - Jul 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Apple , Google and other huge corporations are now the superpowers. Nation states are becoming irrelevant due to libertarian global capitalism.

Yep, so as well as doing away with borders e also need to kill the internet, ditch mobile phones and limit companies sizes to 50 employees!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Borders on 09:26 - Jul 12 with 623 viewsJackinexile1

You old people crack me up, no offence Cattulus or whatever, but you sound like the most naive sheltered poster on here , have you travelled much?
Borders on 13:05 - Jul 12 with 565 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Borders on 15:25 - Jul 11 by Catullus

Yep, so as well as doing away with borders e also need to kill the internet, ditch mobile phones and limit companies sizes to 50 employees!

Nobody said that now did they?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Borders on 13:52 - Jul 12 with 533 viewsJackinexile1

Borders on 13:05 - Jul 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Nobody said that now did they?

I was tidy until he started his rant
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024