Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory mp arrested 10:25 - Aug 2 with 5741 viewsBest_loser

At least we know it's not a Swansea mp

Swansea is a tory free zone
Tory mp arrested on 15:12 - Aug 3 with 4093 viewsHighjack

Dirty bastard.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tory mp arrested on 15:28 - Aug 3 with 4082 viewsCatullus

Oh come on @Best Loser, it's not like Labour is free of scumbags,

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahalothman/there-is-widespread-sexual-harassment-an

Politics is rotten to the core, whichever party. It usually comes down to party bias about who we think is worse. Labour supporters will always say the Tories are worse and vice versa. Me, I say they're all rotten.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tory mp arrested on 16:02 - Aug 3 with 4063 viewsBest_loser

Tory mp arrested on 15:28 - Aug 3 by Catullus

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahalothman/there-is-widespread-sexual-harassment-an

Politics is rotten to the core, whichever party. It usually comes down to party bias about who we think is worse. Labour supporters will always say the Tories are worse and vice versa. Me, I say they're all rotten.

All I know is if it had been a labour mp there would be four threads on it now

And felixstowe would have started at least three of them 😊

Everybody knows who the mp is
Tory mp arrested on 16:12 - Aug 3 with 4046 viewsjack_lord

Tory mp arrested on 16:02 - Aug 3 by Best_loser

All I know is if it had been a labour mp there would be four threads on it now

And felixstowe would have started at least three of them 😊

Everybody knows who the mp is

I've been busy so I don't know who the MP is. I will say there are far more dirty tory MP's than Labour MP's. Tories are in it for the money after all. Money corrupts.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Tory mp arrested on 16:20 - Aug 3 with 4037 viewsCatullus

Tory mp arrested on 16:12 - Aug 3 by jack_lord

I've been busy so I don't know who the MP is. I will say there are far more dirty tory MP's than Labour MP's. Tories are in it for the money after all. Money corrupts.

How do you know which MP's are dirty? Did Onasanya tell you? Or maybe it was Chaytor, Devine, Illsley, MacShane or Moran?

They're all in it for the money, apart from Joyce maybe who was more interested in pictures of kids.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Tory mp arrested on 16:29 - Aug 3 with 4029 viewsHighjack

Tory mp arrested on 16:12 - Aug 3 by jack_lord

It’s the power and sense of self entitlement that leads these sad, flabby, sweaty, balding middle aged men believe they can force themselves upon a young girl and get away with it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Tory mp arrested on 16:30 - Aug 3 with 4029 viewsBest_loser

Tory mp arrested on 16:20 - Aug 3 by Catullus

How do you know which MP's are dirty? Did Onasanya tell you? Or maybe it was Chaytor, Devine, Illsley, MacShane or Moran?

They're all in it for the money, apart from Joyce maybe who was more interested in pictures of kids.

If it was a labour mp you wouldn't have replied with lists of tory mp s

Be careful cat your mask of neutrality is slipping

Stop acting like an angry toryboy
Tory mp arrested on 16:38 - Aug 3 with 4019 viewsCatullus

Tory mp arrested on 16:30 - Aug 3 by Best_loser

If it was a labour mp you wouldn't have replied with lists of tory mp s

Be careful cat your mask of neutrality is slipping

Stop acting like an angry toryboy

Yes I would but I was replying to a comment that only tory MP's are bad. Still, if that's the best you got....

Login to get fewer ads

Tory mp arrested on 16:48 - Aug 3 with 4006 viewsHumpty

Whataboutery at its finest.
Tory mp arrested on 17:35 - Aug 3 with 3979 viewslondonlisa2001

You understand that this is an accusation of rape?

Please don’t bring party politics into it. This is not, if found true, a ‘scumbag’. This is an alleged crime of extreme violence against another human. Something which would give rise to a lengthy prison term.
Tory mp arrested on 17:40 - Aug 3 with 3974 viewsHighjack

I wonder if someone will use parliamentary privilege to name him like the Giggs thing? Would be harsh on the alleged victim though.

Tory mp arrested on 17:46 - Aug 3 with 3957 viewslondonlisa2001

Tory mp arrested on 17:40 - Aug 3 by Highjack

I wonder if someone will use parliamentary privilege to name him like the Giggs thing? Would be harsh on the alleged victim though.

They’re not in session.

I can’t imagine many don’t know who it is anyway. And one of the overseas media accounts is saying that unless the whip is withdrawn shortly they’ll break it.

The accuser has said she’s devastated that he’s not had the whip withdrawn (knowing that it would reveal who it was). It wouldn’t break her anonymity other than for a small circle (who will all know anyway).
Tory mp arrested on 17:48 - Aug 3 with 3958 viewsonehunglow

Well,it IS make political,at least on planet swans;All Tories and Tory voters are scum/vile-it says so often enough .Do not deny that,it's out there ,everywhere.

Hence,the insult-Tory Boy ,in Wales ,you might just as well be a timeserved perpetual pedarast.

Villains from all parties exist and always have done so.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tory mp arrested on 17:48 - Aug 3 with 3957 viewsHighjack

Tory mp arrested on 17:35 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

You understand that this is an accusation of rape?

Please don’t bring party politics into it. This is not, if found true, a ‘scumbag’. This is an alleged crime of extreme violence against another human. Something which would give rise to a lengthy prison term.

I think the moniker of scum is more than appropriate for a rapist personally.

Tory mp arrested on 17:56 - Aug 3 with 3943 viewslondonlisa2001

Tory mp arrested on 17:48 - Aug 3 by Highjack

I think the moniker of scum is more than appropriate for a rapist personally.

He said ‘scumbag’. Accompanied by a list of people who had largely been accused of harassment. Scumbags being a perfectly reasonable description of them.

I’m pleased you think it’s more than appropriate.

I believe the use of the phrase together with the juxtaposition of the list minimises the seriousness of this alleged crime.
Tory mp arrested on 18:12 - Aug 3 with 3933 viewsHighjack

Tory mp arrested on 17:46 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

They’re not in session.

I can’t imagine many don’t know who it is anyway. And one of the overseas media accounts is saying that unless the whip is withdrawn shortly they’ll break it.

The accuser has said she’s devastated that he’s not had the whip withdrawn (knowing that it would reveal who it was). It wouldn’t break her anonymity other than for a small circle (who will all know anyway).

I don’t know who it is. There’s lots of names being chucked around. One more than others.

If he is guilty then they should throw the book at him. I suppose we do need to be a bit cautious though after the Alex Salmond thing.

Tory mp arrested on 19:37 - Aug 3 with 3888 viewslondonlisa2001

Tory mp arrested on 18:12 - Aug 3 by Highjack

I don’t know who it is. There’s lots of names being chucked around. One more than others.

If he is guilty then they should throw the book at him. I suppose we do need to be a bit cautious though after the Alex Salmond thing.

No idea what’s being chucked about on social media.

It’s going to break soon anyway.
Tory mp arrested on 20:17 - Aug 3 with 3867 viewsonehunglow

Frankly,Im not that arsed either.

I'm more bothered about the sentences the Andrew Harper got.Out by the time they are 30.Great work by their legal team there.

Im also more bothered about the sentences the Bratons got for sticking an ice pick into Anthony Walker's skull so deep it took a surgeon to remove it for his burial.

People seem pretty excited by gossip ,more so than they should be by the utter lack of justice engulfing us while we contemplate our navels and chatter about how awful things are whilst we chatter over Dinner

Tory mp arrested on 20:32 - Aug 3 with 3861 viewsHighjack

Tory mp arrested on 20:17 - Aug 3 by onehunglow

Frankly,Im not that arsed either.

I'm more bothered about the sentences the Andrew Harper got.Out by the time they are 30.Great work by their legal team there.

Im also more bothered about the sentences the Bratons got for sticking an ice pick into Anthony Walker's skull so deep it took a surgeon to remove it for his burial.

People seem pretty excited by gossip ,more so than they should be by the utter lack of justice engulfing us while we contemplate our navels and chatter about how awful things are whilst we chatter over Dinner

I wouldn’t describe alleged rape by a senior public official as a bit of gossip.

Tory mp arrested on 20:35 - Aug 3 with 3855 viewsonehunglow

No,my point is the inclination for salacious gossip whenever sexual offences are concerned.
The fact he is/might be tory will be the primary motivation for many.

Just as well,mass rape of young girls by asian men wasn't mentioned.

As a young man ,I well remember the gossip surrounding Bob (Lord) Boothby not to mention Jeremy Thorpe ,which was a free house .

Tory mp arrested on 20:36 - Aug 3 with 3855 viewsonehunglow

No,my point is the inclination for salacious gossip whenever sexual offences are concerned.
The fact he is/might be tory will be the primary motivation for many.

Just as well,mass rape of young girls by asian men wasn't mentioned.

As a young man ,I well remember the gossip surrounding Bob (Lord) Boothby not to mention Jeremy Thorpe ,which was a free house ..

Tory mp arrested on 20:43 - Aug 3 with 3849 viewsKilkennyjack

Good point, you simply cant be welsh and a Tory.

You get to choose.
Nobody chooses Tory.

Beware of the Risen People

Tory mp arrested on 20:53 - Aug 3 with 3842 viewsonehunglow

Clearly not true Killy.

Many vote Tory.

It's recorded

Hell,several areas have conservative MPs always have. Labour and Plaid not popular in n/e Wales and the Vale as well as parts of Pembs. Good really,otherwise,it would be a totalitarian state.Everybody has a right to vote as they wish including Conservative and Plaid even Lib Dem ,Independents and Lord Sutch

Tory mp arrested on 20:59 - Aug 3 with 3834 viewsbritferry

Tory MP Nigel Evans is a Swansea lad but you can bet 100% it won't be him

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Tory mp arrested on 21:01 - Aug 3 with 3828 viewsHighjack

Tory mp arrested on 20:59 - Aug 3 by britferry

Tory MP Nigel Evans is a Swansea lad but you can bet 100% it won't be him

Wasn’t he accused of something similar but it turned out to be completely unfounded?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024