Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slaughtered 7-1 16:22 - Aug 29 with 4869 viewsbuilthjack

Midfield non existent

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Slaughtered 7-1 on 18:52 - Aug 31 with 831 viewsswancity

Slaughtered 7-1 on 18:11 - Aug 31 by 34dfgdf54

We have brought Smith in for that, looks to have had a bad start but we will see how we look now against County next week.

Friendly or not though, conceding 7 like that isn’t acceptable, the body language looked awful considering we had our skipper playing while the goals were flying in.

Complete and utter bollox all of it

Relax and chill mun

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Slaughtered 7-1 on 19:40 - Aug 31 with 806 viewsBadlands

WoL are creaming themselves over this result.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Slaughtered 7-1 on 20:06 - Aug 31 with 797 viewsCatullus

I never take too much notce of pre season friendlies, they are more about fitness and trouble shooting, ironing out issues.

I've seen (and played in) local league preseason friendlies with more spark.

It'll be 5/6 games in before we can properly judge anything.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Slaughtered 7-1 on 20:16 - Aug 31 with 790 viewsswancity

Slaughtered 7-1 on 20:06 - Aug 31 by Catullus

I never take too much notce of pre season friendlies, they are more about fitness and trouble shooting, ironing out issues.

I've seen (and played in) local league preseason friendlies with more spark.

It'll be 5/6 games in before we can properly judge anything.

Exactly. No one with any sense will be taking any notice of that result let alone “ body language “. You don’t want to lose 7-1 but it means nothing.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Slaughtered 7-1 on 22:48 - Aug 31 with 720 viewsNotLoyal

Slaughtered 7-1 on 18:11 - Aug 31 by 34dfgdf54

We have brought Smith in for that, looks to have had a bad start but we will see how we look now against County next week.

Friendly or not though, conceding 7 like that isn’t acceptable, the body language looked awful considering we had our skipper playing while the goals were flying in.

Keep posting mate 😉

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Slaughtered 7-1 on 11:16 - Sep 1 with 620 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What I find odd is that there was and still is no mention of this game on the Official Site news.
I wonder why?
Slaughtered 7-1 on 15:59 - Sep 1 with 560 viewsNotLoyal

Slaughtered 7-1 on 11:16 - Sep 1 by A_Fans_Dad

What I find odd is that there was and still is no mention of this game on the Official Site news.
I wonder why?

A behind doors hastily arranged game instigated by cooper and one of his mates from the England set up seems to be the answer.
However, the amount of publicity Southampton have tried to get out of it I think is very positive to the way cooper is currently viewed in football.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Slaughtered 7-1 on 10:35 - Sep 4 with 437 viewsKarlHRummenigge

Slaughtered 7-1 on 21:17 - Aug 29 by swancity

Ignore the results of per season friendlies. Especially ones that last over 2 hours with loads of changes, experiments and playing against Premier League opposition.

Simply an irrelevance in terms of the result.

Agree, result is totally insignificant, and Cooper will have benefited massively from seeing various combinations against quality opposition.

Will be interesting to see how that manifests in the starting line up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024