Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams 12:49 - Sep 6 with 1392 viewswestwalesed

Yes he's way past his best, waaaaaay past it, but we are in dire need of some experience at the back and he might just say Yes for old times sake.

Thoughts?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Ashley Williams on 12:51 - Sep 6 with 1386 viewsbuilthjack

Player Manager

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ashley Williams on 12:54 - Sep 6 with 1386 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea have a high powered recriitment team scouring the lower leagues and European leagues for the best young talent. If big Ash shows up they may as well pack their bags. What has he been doing on full pay for the last 9 months or so.? Kalulu was injury prone before he came and was injured most of his stay at Swansea. I expect better than this.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2020 12:55]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ashley Williams on 13:36 - Sep 6 with 1358 viewsNotLoyal

Ashley Williams on 12:54 - Sep 6 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea have a high powered recriitment team scouring the lower leagues and European leagues for the best young talent. If big Ash shows up they may as well pack their bags. What has he been doing on full pay for the last 9 months or so.? Kalulu was injury prone before he came and was injured most of his stay at Swansea. I expect better than this.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2020 12:55]

As cooper said and has said three times now.
Me and Andy are the only ones in the building.
The club has, a great way with the truth.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024