Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket club offer 17:38 - Sep 10 with 1808 viewsplaytheswanseaway

With the expectation that COVID will remain a problem for some time, I have a question over the offer the club has made season ticket holders. (STH)
If the virus prevents unlimited crowds to attend the games for the whole season, then STH who have paid up front £430 will have to pay an extra £160 to watch all the games Home & away if streamed. This totals £590
Whereas a non STH would only have to pay a total of £460 to watch all of the games home & away?
Am I missing something or is it just a bad deal for STH.

⚽️YJB

Season ticket club offer on 18:05 - Sep 10 with 1784 viewsTreforys_Jack

In a nutshell.
Season ticket club offer on 19:50 - Sep 10 with 1727 viewsCatullus

I guess you are basically paying a £160 dividend to reserve your seat or seats.

I was annoyed enough to discover Uk fans are paying more than non UK fans, if you are outside the UK it's only £7.99. The closer to home and more loyal you are, the more you are screwed over!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Season ticket club offer on 20:12 - Sep 10 with 1707 viewsChief

Season ticket club offer on 19:50 - Sep 10 by Catullus

I was annoyed enough to discover Uk fans are paying more than non UK fans, if you are outside the UK it's only £7.99. The closer to home and more loyal you are, the more you are screwed over!

Apparently you do lose 'season ticket holder privileges' if you go for the refund option, but losing your seat apparently isn't one of them. You still get first refusal on that.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Season ticket club offer on 20:16 - Sep 10 with 1701 viewsChief

A question that I don't think has been answered and perhaps cant be, is if at some point we are able to get back and watch the Swans in the liberty, how much will a season ticket for the remaining games cost if of course you opt for the refund option?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Season ticket club offer on 20:53 - Sep 10 with 1677 viewsAndyCole

That's to discourage the many plastics from staying at home in their armchairs

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Season ticket club offer on 22:05 - Sep 10 with 1630 viewsBadlands

The pricing is set by the EFL.
But the points about the cost to ST holders is more than valid.
I'm consoling myself with the fact that I usually spend at least £20 per games on extras - transport, food, drink. I know I don't have to but I do,

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Season ticket club offer on 09:37 - Sep 11 with 1520 viewsCatullus

Season ticket club offer on 22:05 - Sep 10 by Badlands

The pricing is set by the EFL.
But the points about the cost to ST holders is more than valid.
I'm consoling myself with the fact that I usually spend at least £20 per games on extras - transport, food, drink. I know I don't have to but I do,

I was the same as you, and £20 would have been a cheap matchday even over 20 years ago.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Season ticket club offer on 09:47 - Sep 11 with 1516 viewsCatullus

Season ticket club offer on 20:53 - Sep 10 by AndyCole

That's to discourage the many plastics from staying at home in their armchairs

Some people are armchair fans for good reason. I stopped going just before Christmas because of poor health. Others don't go because they can't afford it. It's a bit harsh to lump them all in and make out they aren't proper fans, though some people really are plastics obviously!

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket club offer on 12:54 - Sep 11 with 1474 viewsAndy1300

Season ticket club offer on 09:47 - Sep 11 by Catullus

Some people are armchair fans for good reason. I stopped going just before Christmas because of poor health. Others don't go because they can't afford it. It's a bit harsh to lump them all in and make out they aren't proper fans, though some people really are plastics obviously!

Just because you don’t go and watch them, it doesn’t make you a plastic!

Number 1 team in Wales

Season ticket club offer on 13:37 - Sep 11 with 1457 viewspencoedjack

Season ticket club offer on 09:47 - Sep 11 by Catullus

I’d say I’m a different category

Been a ST holder for 30+ years & probably won’t renew even when we start playing in front of crowds again.

Will pick my home games & do a few more aways.

Better things to do on a Saturday than feel I have to go to watch the Swans every Saturday.
Season ticket club offer on 14:08 - Sep 11 with 1443 viewsAndy1300

Season ticket club offer on 13:37 - Sep 11 by pencoedjack

I’d say I’m a different category

Been a ST holder for 30+ years & probably won’t renew even when we start playing in front of crowds again.

Will pick my home games & do a few more aways.

Better things to do on a Saturday than feel I have to go to watch the Swans every Saturday.

That’s one thing lockdown has done for some people.

We now realise what we have been missing out on by spending a few hours to watch a game of football when we could have been doing more productive stuff.

I’ve said I won’t renew either but will take the wife away for a few away games, we both win then.

May even get the odd home game.

Haven’t even renewed my ospreys ticket

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024