Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New keeper signed from villa 19:13 - Sep 24 with 1129 viewsNotLoyal

And josh Gould goes to Barry.
Its all a bit odd.

From the official site.
Meanwhile, the lSwans have completed the signing of keeper Jamie Searle, subject to international clearance. New Zealander Searle joins the Swans having spent the 2019-20 season with Aston Villa, featuring for their under-23 side.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

New keeper signed from villa on 19:15 - Sep 24 with 1125 viewsChief

Just a gap filler in the u23 squad to replace Gould / Benda i assume.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

New keeper signed from villa on 21:19 - Sep 24 with 1059 viewsjasper_T

It's not odd at all. Gould is 23 and not a great prospect, time to go and play football somewhere. Best of luck to him. We're then one short in the u23s as after Lewis Webb all we have are three young scholars. In comes a 19 year old on a freebie.
New keeper signed from villa on 21:30 - Sep 24 with 1042 viewsChief

New keeper signed from villa on 21:19 - Sep 24 by jasper_T

It's not odd at all. Gould is 23 and not a great prospect, time to go and play football somewhere. Best of luck to him. We're then one short in the u23s as after Lewis Webb all we have are three young scholars. In comes a 19 year old on a freebie.

How good is Webb? Came with big reputation from Merthyr where he won player of year aged 17ish? Has he kicked on and have a future?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

New keeper signed from villa on 21:48 - Sep 24 with 1014 viewsNotLoyal

New keeper signed from villa on 21:19 - Sep 24 by jasper_T

If he's better than Gould I assume you are saying it's good business?

OK I've changed it.

New keeper signed from villa on 22:00 - Sep 24 with 997 viewsKilkennyjack

We never produce strikers or keepers.

Beware of the Risen People

New keeper signed from villa on 23:02 - Sep 24 with 952 viewsjasper_T

New keeper signed from villa on 21:30 - Sep 24 by Chief

How good is Webb? Came with big reputation from Merthyr where he won player of year aged 17ish? Has he kicked on and have a future?

He's a good prospect, still early. Didn't play much u23s football last season because of the abrupt end, but as this is his first pro year the clock hadn't really started yet for "kicking on". Did well for Wales u19s in their last games.
New keeper signed from villa on 23:10 - Sep 24 with 950 viewsjasper_T

New keeper signed from villa on 21:48 - Sep 24 by NotLoyal

If he's better than Gould I assume you are saying it's good business?

Searle and Webb are both 19, Gould is 23. Circle of life. Even Benda's 18 months his junior.
New keeper signed from villa on 23:52 - Sep 24 with 928 viewsNotLoyal

New keeper signed from villa on 23:10 - Sep 24 by jasper_T

Searle and Webb are both 19, Gould is 23. Circle of life. Even Benda's 18 months his junior.

Maybe cheaper contracts, but better.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

New keeper signed from villa on 10:53 - Sep 25 with 812 viewsBadlands

Mulder and Gould will be our 'keepers next season so Gould needs to be playing at a senior level.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

New keeper signed from villa on 13:43 - Sep 25 with 769 viewsReslovenSwan1

I saw Webb for the Wales u19 and i though he looked great. Very athletic with good reflexes. He made one or two outstanding saves before being clobbered by a big Russian. He probably needs to fill out a bit.

Wise sage since Toshack era

New keeper signed from villa on 14:36 - Sep 25 with 747 viewsjasper_T

New keeper signed from villa on 10:53 - Sep 25 by Badlands

Mulder and Gould will be our 'keepers next season so Gould needs to be playing at a senior level.

Scratching my head at this one.
New keeper signed from villa on 22:14 - Sep 25 with 637 views34dfgdf54

New keeper signed from villa on 13:43 - Sep 25 by ReslovenSwan1

I saw Webb for the Wales u19 and i though he looked great. Very athletic with good reflexes. He made one or two outstanding saves before being clobbered by a big Russian. He probably needs to fill out a bit.

Apparently he's put on quite a bit already, something the coaching staff here are working on.
New keeper signed from villa on 12:22 - Sep 27 with 507 viewsmichu

I saw Webb play against Austria, Poland, Russia & Bosnia and was outstanding. Only conceded 1 goal too. My understanding is that he is now in the first team environment at Swansea. If you look at the website he is listed as our no 3.
New keeper signed from villa on 12:28 - Sep 27 with 495 views34dfgdf54

New keeper signed from villa on 12:22 - Sep 27 by michu

I saw Webb play against Austria, Poland, Russia & Bosnia and was outstanding. Only conceded 1 goal too. My understanding is that he is now in the first team environment at Swansea. If you look at the website he is listed as our no 3.

He has definitely been training with first team.

Hoping he can make a breakthrough in the next few years, but it’s even harder for a keeper these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024