Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scummers 17:53 - Oct 31 with 2965 viewsbritferry

I thought they'd pulled off yet another late equaliser but the Red & Whites done them

Just found out why they were playing in that kit
https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/inspired-by-r-past-311020/

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Scummers on 18:09 - Oct 31 with 2107 viewspencoedjack

I guess the Basseys will have similar with their iconic red shirt in 40 odd years maybe they could link it in with the 100 year anniversary of when they last won a proper trophy
Scummers on 21:49 - Oct 31 with 1982 viewsVincent_Vega

Who knew red was a lucky colour eh?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Scummers on 17:02 - Nov 1 with 1799 viewsEvanski

I’d assumed the thick *removed* had forgotten QPR play in blue and white and hadn’t taken their away kit with them.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Scummers on 15:47 - Nov 5 with 1574 viewsSlugster664

Can't understand how they're being shown on Sky Sports yet again this weekend Awful footballing side that isn't good viewing for us neutral fans, not just their own lot! Wonder who/how which games get selected for live coverage?

STID

Scummers on 16:03 - Nov 5 with 1539 viewstrampie

It's a reverse Feyenoord top.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Scummers on 16:33 - Nov 5 with 1529 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Scummers on 15:47 - Nov 5 by Slugster664

Can't understand how they're being shown on Sky Sports yet again this weekend Awful footballing side that isn't good viewing for us neutral fans, not just their own lot! Wonder who/how which games get selected for live coverage?

Cardiff has a larger population than us. Their residents have more money than ours. Therefore it is likely more Cardiff supporters have Sky Sports subscriptions than ours. Higher viewership numbers means higher advertisement revenue.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Scummers on 16:38 - Nov 5 with 1524 viewsSlugster664

Scummers on 16:33 - Nov 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Cardiff has a larger population than us. Their residents have more money than ours. Therefore it is likely more Cardiff supporters have Sky Sports subscriptions than ours. Higher viewership numbers means higher advertisement revenue.

What a load of nonsense. Are you some sort of wum? Saying that, you could be a scummer as one of theirs would say and believe that...wish I hadn't asked now

STID

Scummers on 16:58 - Nov 5 with 1510 viewsFireboy2

Scummers on 16:38 - Nov 5 by Slugster664

What a load of nonsense. Are you some sort of wum? Saying that, you could be a scummer as one of theirs would say and believe that...wish I hadn't asked now

Dont bother answering his posts, he is a WUM and a manure fan.
Login to get fewer ads

Scummers on 18:15 - Nov 5 with 1466 viewsSlugster664

Scummers on 16:58 - Nov 5 by Fireboy2

Dont bother answering his posts, he is a WUM and a manure fan.

Quite pathetic really eh lol

STID

Scummers on 18:22 - Nov 5 with 1458 viewssP7qupUf

Scummers on 16:33 - Nov 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You sound like Donald Trump!!
Scummers on 18:29 - Nov 5 with 1455 viewsonehunglow

People in more aflluent cities-like cradiff.eshew Shy Sports as it's for the Plebs so not quite right there diwght

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Scummers on 11:23 - Nov 6 with 1354 viewsCCFCTOM

Scummers on 18:09 - Oct 31 by pencoedjack

I guess the Basseys will have similar with their iconic red shirt in 40 odd years maybe they could link it in with the 100 year anniversary of when they last won a proper trophy

Remind me of the last time Swansea won a 'proper' trophy?
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 11:23]
Scummers on 11:38 - Nov 6 with 1340 viewsSwanjaxs

Scummers on 11:23 - Nov 6 by CCFCTOM

When most of us were still alive, unlike you lot when you won yours (thanks to a cheating goalkeeper)👍
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 11:39]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Scummers on 11:39 - Nov 6 with 1337 viewsonehunglow

Bury won it twice -bless em

Scummers on 11:48 - Nov 6 with 1329 viewsraynor94

Scummers on 11:23 - Nov 6 by CCFCTOM

One that means you qualify for Europe you mean?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Scummers on 11:54 - Nov 6 with 1324 viewsCCFCTOM

Scummers on 11:38 - Nov 6 by Swanjaxs

When most of us were still alive, unlike you lot when you won yours (thanks to a cheating goalkeeper)👍
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 11:39]

Excuse me? Somehow I didn't see triangle flags last time I stepped in to that council house stadium of yours...
Scummers on 11:55 - Nov 6 with 1323 viewsCCFCTOM

Scummers on 11:48 - Nov 6 by raynor94

One that means you qualify for Europe you mean?

Do you speak of the mickey mouse cup? I really hope not... that would be embarrassing
Scummers on 12:08 - Nov 6 with 1317 viewsFireboy2

Are people that bored they have to react to a post from a spotty 14 year old scummer who is in his bedroom surrounded by used tissues.
Scummers on 12:14 - Nov 6 with 1312 viewsSwanjaxs

Scummers on 11:54 - Nov 6 by CCFCTOM

Excuse me? Somehow I didn't see triangle flags last time I stepped in to that council house stadium of yours...

Aye, and lots of red seats...

That never get used btw 🤡🤣

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Scummers on 12:15 - Nov 6 with 1306 viewsBoundy

Scummers on 12:08 - Nov 6 by Fireboy2

Are people that bored they have to react to a post from a spotty 14 year old scummer who is in his bedroom surrounded by used tissues.

I think you forget , they've recently smashed Barnsley so he's feeling confident enough to come out from behind the sofa

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Scummers on 12:15 - Nov 6 with 1311 viewsKeithHaynes

We will let him hang around for a bit, however using the term ‘council house’ in a derogatory way leaves him hanging on the ledge of life. I’m still waiting for something more original than the usual shoulder chip responses.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Scummers on 12:16 - Nov 6 with 1307 viewsSwanjaxs

Scummers on 12:15 - Nov 6 by KeithHaynes

We will let him hang around for a bit, however using the term ‘council house’ in a derogatory way leaves him hanging on the ledge of life. I’m still waiting for something more original than the usual shoulder chip responses.

Incoming "we are your capital" retort 🤣🤡

Scummers on 12:29 - Nov 6 with 1291 viewsonehunglow

Scummers on 12:15 - Nov 6 by KeithHaynes

We need his type on here.
I will go my grave happy in the knowledge that I have had cradiff fans uniting with Swans fans,even if it was to call me all sorts of names .

I detest cardiff city fc but the people there are,let's face it,exactly the same as Swansea people,with the same aspirations ,fears and doubts. Hell,we 're both townies and have more in common with each other than someone from the likes of forgotten rural backwaters we pas through asap en route to somewhere else.

Given Wales is relatively poor,why is that council house is seen as a perjorative when o many were brought up in one such abode.In fact why do working class people refer to other working class people as bin dippers .Beats me.

[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 12:31]

Scummers on 13:23 - Nov 6 with 1268 viewsKeithHaynes

When they produce someone like this I may well listen, or maybe a World Cup finalist, or nine players called up for international duty for Argentina, Netherlands, Iceland, Spain, Poland, England, there’s more. Yes, maybe then.

They wore the shirt 1 : Miguel Pérez Cuesta 6th Nov 2020 13:09
Miguel Pérez Cuesta, known as Michu made what some would say a pretty big impression on the Swansea City public when he appeared in Michael Laudrup’s successful side that won a league cup ( major trophy) - and frightened the boots off all they came across in Europe as the swans became hot news across the globe. His passionate and enormous character infected all that came across him, and for one brief moment he was one of the hottest properties in Europe. 1

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Scummers on 14:39 - Nov 6 with 1242 viewsFireboy2

Scummers on 13:23 - Nov 6 by KeithHaynes

When they produce someone like this I may well listen, or maybe a World Cup finalist, or nine players called up for international duty for Argentina, Netherlands, Iceland, Spain, Poland, England, there’s more. Yes, maybe then.

They wore the shirt 1 : Miguel Pérez Cuesta 6th Nov 2020 13:09
Miguel Pérez Cuesta, known as Michu made what some would say a pretty big impression on the Swansea City public when he appeared in Michael Laudrup’s successful side that won a league cup ( major trophy) - and frightened the boots off all they came across in Europe as the swans became hot news across the globe. His passionate and enormous character infected all that came across him, and for one brief moment he was one of the hottest properties in Europe. 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024