Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore 22:50 - Nov 3 with 1911 viewsSwansIndependent

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore 3rd Nov 2020 22:47
Swansea had a stoppage-time effort ruled out as Brentford took a share of the points in an intriguing 1-1 Sky Bet Championship draw. Referee Steve Martin took centre stage when the last touch of the game gave the swans the three points, but once again Swansea found themselves on the end of another bizarre away referee decision. Thats four points snatched away from Swansea in the last minutes of an away game in two outings. 0

That's four points lost in two games down to questionable referee decisions.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 11:21 - Nov 4 with 530 views34dfgdf54

https://ibb.co/C7f3BYs

That's the one I have, Brentford have kept a decent line in fairness and he never got back onside before it was taken. Close one though and we are due one to go our way
[Post edited 4 Nov 2020 11:22]
Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 11:46 - Nov 4 with 516 viewsNotLoyal

Def looks offside there, but marginally, my first thought was offside when he scored.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 11:47 - Nov 4 with 512 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 11:21 - Nov 4 by 34dfgdf54

https://ibb.co/C7f3BYs

That's the one I have, Brentford have kept a decent line in fairness and he never got back onside before it was taken. Close one though and we are due one to go our way
[Post edited 4 Nov 2020 11:22]

Good photo shows it clearly.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 11:52 - Nov 4 with 507 viewsNotLoyal

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 11:47 - Nov 4 by felixstowe_jack

Good photo shows it clearly.

However, the ball is already in motion, so there's an arguement to say it's still not clear.

OK I've changed it.

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 12:47 - Nov 4 with 488 viewsFireboy2

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 11:52 - Nov 4 by NotLoyal

However, the ball is already in motion, so there's an arguement to say it's still not clear.

Very good point, well made.
Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 13:22 - Nov 4 with 477 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 11:52 - Nov 4 by NotLoyal

There is a photo on the Facebook group showing the moment the ball is played which is even clearer.

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 13:25 - Nov 4 with 475 viewsKeithHaynes

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 13:22 - Nov 4 by felixstowe_jack

There is a photo on the Facebook group showing the moment the ball is played which is even clearer.

Definitely onside for me 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 14:15 - Nov 4 with 460 viewsNotLoyal

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 13:25 - Nov 4 by KeithHaynes

Definitely onside for me 😉

You going to keep this up all day, you wind up.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 17:10 - Nov 4 with 413 viewsKeithHaynes

Ok it’s enough, it was offside, ish 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 18:04 - Nov 4 with 400 viewsCatullus

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 07:54 - Nov 4 by felixstowe_jack

I think he knows a lot more about refereeing than you will ever do.
The only people to blame are their goal keeper for great saves and Ayew for standing offside.

Can blame the referee for booking 3 home players and no away players despite our team committing 17 fouls. We need to cut down silly fouls.

Several of those fouls weren't fould though, felix. He gave a free kick against Lowe when the defencer slipped and tried to obstruct Lowe. Seemed to me every time Lowe got near the ball the ref was looking for reasons to blow his whistle.

Iagree about Ayew though, why stand offisde, clearly offside too. He gave the officials a reason to make a decision.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 22:10 - Nov 4 with 361 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 18:04 - Nov 4 by Catullus

Several of those fouls weren't fould though, felix. He gave a free kick against Lowe when the defencer slipped and tried to obstruct Lowe. Seemed to me every time Lowe got near the ball the ref was looking for reasons to blow his whistle.

Iagree about Ayew though, why stand offisde, clearly offside too. He gave the officials a reason to make a decision.

I agree some of the fouls awarded were a bit soft but that happens in most games nobody will ever agree with every decision. Players these days are looking for fouls and fall over to easily.

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 11:47 - Nov 5 with 321 viewsTaliesin

Brentford v Swansea City : Ends 1-1, Referee Steve Martin's Comedy Encore on 00:06 - Nov 4 by onehunglow

It is under consideration .

Some effluent would fly for sure.

It is something that I need to address one way or the other.

I think I have a book in me on popular music from 1954 really,when Elvis came along with That's alright mama,a song that still resonates -I think that was the genesis of what we know as pop music.

Would Thats Alright Mama have had much of an impact on you at the time. Retrospectivley maybe as it wasn't released in the UK as a single at least, until 2004.

Crudup's version was far superior too, in my opinion at least
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024