| Kamala Harris identity 17:18 - Nov 13 with 1217 views | trampie | Does Kamala Harris identify with a certain race or group of people ? What race or group do Americans see Kamala Harris as belonging too ? |  |
| |  |
| Kamala Harris identity on 23:53 - Nov 13 with 386 views | Lohengrin |
| Kamala Harris identity on 23:50 - Nov 13 by Boundy | Please no , any respect I have for HM would be well gone |
|  |
| An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it. |
|  |
| Kamala Harris identity on 23:55 - Nov 13 with 386 views | DJack |
| Kamala Harris identity on 21:31 - Nov 13 by Highjack | “Coloured people?” I’m afraid you’re going to have to resign. |
What , he used the wrong crayon? |  |
| It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan |
|  |
| Kamala Harris identity on 00:00 - Nov 14 with 372 views | DJack |
| Kamala Harris identity on 23:50 - Nov 13 by Boundy | Please no , any respect I have for HM would be well gone |
So you don't consider Jamaica and India to be part of the British sphere. You use the word "respect" and yet I feel that you don't understand it. So in that vein I must say cheers for that BOOMER. |  |
| It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan |
|  |
| Kamala Harris identity on 08:08 - Nov 14 with 333 views | Dr_Winston |
| Kamala Harris identity on 23:14 - Nov 13 by Lohengrin | Where in Cornwall, Doc, do you know? I’m a quarter Helston myself. |
No idea. Her maiden name was Venn and apparently a pile of them hitched a ride on the boats over at the start of the whole Copperopolis thing. Used to farm big chunks of West Cross back in the day before two World Wars and a shitload of death duties put an end to it. Most of this is oral history in the old style, but given she went to her grave convinced that her first husband went down with HMS Hood when in reality he'd never set foot on it it's probably best to take it with a pinch of salt. Fun fact, the boat he actually did go down with was sunk by a U-Boat captained by Karl Doenitz' son in law. So technically Adolf Hitler and I have a Bacon number of 5. [Post edited 14 Nov 2020 9:27]
|  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Kamala Harris identity on 09:22 - Nov 14 with 307 views | Boundy |
| Kamala Harris identity on 00:00 - Nov 14 by DJack | So you don't consider Jamaica and India to be part of the British sphere. You use the word "respect" and yet I feel that you don't understand it. So in that vein I must say cheers for that BOOMER. |
The Queen "a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements" Yes Kamala Harris No I'm sure you'll come up with another "buzz" word shortly .Have a nice day |  |
| "In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master." |
|  |
| Kamala Harris identity on 09:34 - Nov 14 with 302 views | Catullus |
| Kamala Harris identity on 19:34 - Nov 13 by Dr_Winston | Not saying there is. Fairly sure most of my Granny's family originated in Cornwall too. It's one of the reasons I have so little patience with the cottage burning types. The way they carry on you'd swear they had undiluted lineage going back to Owain Glyndwr, when the truth is by this point after the best part of 2000 years we're a particularly mongrel island. |
I've said to Kilkenny more than once that he should take a DNA test so he can see just how little of him is really Welsh. My paternal great grandad was from North Devon, he was a fisherman who ended up in Mumbles. My mothers side hail from Waunarlwydd and that goes back 4 generations before losing patience with the search! My surname hails from Northern Europe, is Germanic or maybe Norse in origin. The upshot is, maybe we shouldn't call ourselves Mongrels, maybe we are all just pure bred Earthicans |  |
|  |
| Kamala Harris identity on 10:08 - Nov 14 with 288 views | Dr_Winston |
| Kamala Harris identity on 09:34 - Nov 14 by Catullus | I've said to Kilkenny more than once that he should take a DNA test so he can see just how little of him is really Welsh. My paternal great grandad was from North Devon, he was a fisherman who ended up in Mumbles. My mothers side hail from Waunarlwydd and that goes back 4 generations before losing patience with the search! My surname hails from Northern Europe, is Germanic or maybe Norse in origin. The upshot is, maybe we shouldn't call ourselves Mongrels, maybe we are all just pure bred Earthicans |
I'd imagine Trampie and Kilks would be like that white supremacist who did a DNA test on American TV a few years ago and turned out to be something like 18% sub-Saharan African. Quite a few "unfortunate" secrets in both family trees probably. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Kamala Harris identity on 10:43 - Nov 14 with 277 views | Catullus |
| Kamala Harris identity on 10:08 - Nov 14 by Dr_Winston | I'd imagine Trampie and Kilks would be like that white supremacist who did a DNA test on American TV a few years ago and turned out to be something like 18% sub-Saharan African. Quite a few "unfortunate" secrets in both family trees probably. |
It's an entertaining thought! My Waunarlwydd family used to owna lot of land apparently, they were farmers and even owned the land the greyhound track was on, sometime before. They were allegedly quite well off but some selfish twerp spent it all before I got anywhere near it, before my gran was born which is pre 1912. That land in Gypsy cross where the relatively new houses are, my family owned that, sold it to developers but my side never saw a penny. I should be rich I tell you, it's so unfair |  |
|  |
| |