Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? 09:59 - Dec 2 with 8274 viewsHighjack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 11:18 - Dec 5 with 1555 viewscontroversial_jack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:19 - Dec 4 by exhmrc1

The sad news today is that 14 residents in a care home in Pontardawe died with it in 3 weeks. There was another care home here with loads of cases as well. All we can do is hope the new restrictions work. Keeping people alive should be everyone's aim.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/care-home-reveals-14-residents-1939814

According to some, going out for a pint is more important
Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 11:48 - Dec 5 with 1533 viewsexhmrc1

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 11:18 - Dec 5 by controversial_jack

According to some the 14 deaths there must be fake and they really werent caused by covid as they had other illnesses. Over 160 deaths in Swansea and Neath Port Talbot since the beginning of October. Alarm bells should be ringing but some try to pretend it isnt a problem. In a very short period there will be more deaths since October than there were from March to September yet bars still ignore the regulations. There have been 4 bars closed from High Street to Wind Street and surrounding area in the last couple of months because of it. One was visited early in the day and advised they had too many there and when visited later had done nothing. Must be Drakeford's fault for not putting the licensed trade fully in the picture from August even though everyone else knew about the 2 metre rule in Wales.
Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 12:04 - Dec 5 with 1527 viewsHighjack

As this poll currently stands Drakeford’s support is only marginally superior to Besic.

Says it all really.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 14:55 - Dec 5 with 1493 viewsNeath_Jack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 11:18 - Dec 5 by controversial_jack

According to some, old people dying don't matter.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 18:30 - Dec 5 with 1457 viewscontroversial_jack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 14:55 - Dec 5 by Neath_Jack

Yes, that too
Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 10:28 - Dec 7 with 1393 viewsHighjack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 14:55 - Dec 5 by Neath_Jack

Do old people being locked bedridden in care homes with no visitors and no quality of life matter?

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 13:03 - Dec 7 with 1367 viewscontroversial_jack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 10:28 - Dec 7 by Highjack

Do old people being locked bedridden in care homes with no visitors and no quality of life matter?

Of course it's deplorable, but the alternative is far worse.
Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 13:52 - Dec 7 with 1360 viewsBoundy

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 13:03 - Dec 7 by controversial_jack

No, it has the same outcome for many .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 14:02 - Dec 7 with 1352 viewsHighjack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 13:03 - Dec 7 by controversial_jack

I imagine people in that situation are wishing covid will get them so they can end the misery and the loneliness.

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 17:30 - Dec 7 with 1333 viewsHighjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-55214924

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 22:54 - Dec 8 with 1291 viewsSlugster664

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 17:30 - Dec 7 by Highjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-55214924

I notice the Drippy Drakeford fans have not replied to this...could not make it up eh.

The Welsh Government are a disgrace, they don't know if they're having a sh1t or a haircut.

STID

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 08:27 - Dec 9 with 1255 viewsVincent_Vega

fair play I thought Westminster couldn't make a bigger pigs ear of it but here's the WAG breaking new ground on incompetency.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 11:13 - Dec 9 with 1235 viewscontroversial_jack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 13:52 - Dec 7 by Boundy

No, it has the same outcome for many .

No it doesn't don't exaggerate
Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 11:40 - Dec 9 with 1218 viewsBoundy

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 11:13 - Dec 9 by controversial_jack

No it doesn't don't exaggerate

Over the last five years in England and Wales, around 21-23% of deaths took place in care homes — an average of 2,238 a week with some seasonal variation. There are around 400,000 care home beds in England and Wales.[1] Assuming 85% occupancy, this gives an average of 6.5 deaths per 1,000 residents per week.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 11:45 - Dec 9 with 1215 viewscontroversial_jack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 11:40 - Dec 9 by Boundy

Over the last five years in England and Wales, around 21-23% of deaths took place in care homes — an average of 2,238 a week with some seasonal variation. There are around 400,000 care home beds in England and Wales.[1] Assuming 85% occupancy, this gives an average of 6.5 deaths per 1,000 residents per week.

There are a lot of old people in care homes and they tend to die more frequently, but Covid has ravaged old peoples home, not just here but worldwide
Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 19:57 - Dec 9 with 1180 viewsNeath_Jack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 10:28 - Dec 7 by Highjack

What a strange question, even for you.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:02 - Dec 9 with 1176 viewsHighjack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 19:57 - Dec 9 by Neath_Jack

How is it strange?

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 11:55 - Dec 10 with 1137 viewsHighjack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 19:57 - Dec 9 by Neath_Jack

No answer as I expected.

How is it strange to ask whether the welfare of elderly people locked inside a care home with no loved ones visiting and in many cases no idea what is going on is important?

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 12:43 - Dec 10 with 1131 viewsexhmrc1

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 11:45 - Dec 9 by controversial_jack

There are a lot of old people in care homes and they tend to die more frequently, but Covid has ravaged old peoples home, not just here but worldwide

Nobody would want this but protecting these residents is the major issue. We have just seen a situation in Cwm Cartref in Pontardawe were 35 residents were infected along with over 50 staff have tested positive with 14 having died. There has also been an outbreak apparently in Mayflower in Alltwen. I was told on Monday a member of staff has tested positive at Danybryn.

Anyone going into a care home raises the risk of passing on this dreadful virus. It appears these cases were instigated through staff members taking the virus in unknowingly. If you add in visitors then the risk increases and if someone of 99 catches it then they are very likely to die.

What are you suggesting should happen. Allow visitors and see more elderly people pass away. What other options do nursing homes have other than stopping visitors in an effort to keep residents as safe as is humanly possible.
Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 18:09 - Dec 19 with 1067 viewsHighjack

Yay yet another lockdown announced arbitrarily only about six hours in advance. What do you think the result will be?

A) Everyone will calmly say oh well let’s stay in, the rules must be followed. The virus, short of any hope of transmission dies off within days and Mark Drakeford is awarded a big medal from Princess Leia on Endor?

B) Hundreds of thousands of people will loudly shout “oh shit!” and pile out to cram into the nearest shop or supermarket desperate to get their Christmas shopping before the shelves are wiped clean. The virus runs rampant amongst the aisles, cackling loudly. Princess Leia is tragically killed, struck upon the head by a falling Ewok who has fallen out of his tree after dying of covid after popping into Asda for a bag of chestnuts. Baffled by a huge spike following lockdown, Professor Mark Drakeford has no choice but to call another lockdown.

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 18:22 - Dec 19 with 1054 viewsNeath_Jack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 11:55 - Dec 10 by Highjack

No answer as I expected.

How is it strange to ask whether the welfare of elderly people locked inside a care home with no loved ones visiting and in many cases no idea what is going on is important?

Missed this little gem as well.

Why did you direct that question to me? Whatever impression have i given you that any lives don't matter during this pandemic?

Pick another subject to wave your internet willy at me, you won't get me advocating anyone getting this virus.

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 18:24 - Dec 19 with 1050 viewsHighjack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 18:22 - Dec 19 by Neath_Jack

Missed this little gem as well.

Why did you direct that question to me? Whatever impression have i given you that any lives don't matter during this pandemic?

Pick another subject to wave your internet willy at me, you won't get me advocating anyone getting this virus.

You said it was a strange question, even for me. I thought that a little odd. Could you explain why it was a strange question?

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:00 - Dec 19 with 1016 viewsHighjack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 18:09 - Dec 19 by Highjack

Yay yet another lockdown announced arbitrarily only about six hours in advance. What do you think the result will be?

A) Everyone will calmly say oh well let’s stay in, the rules must be followed. The virus, short of any hope of transmission dies off within days and Mark Drakeford is awarded a big medal from Princess Leia on Endor?

B) Hundreds of thousands of people will loudly shout “oh shit!” and pile out to cram into the nearest shop or supermarket desperate to get their Christmas shopping before the shelves are wiped clean. The virus runs rampant amongst the aisles, cackling loudly. Princess Leia is tragically killed, struck upon the head by a falling Ewok who has fallen out of his tree after dying of covid after popping into Asda for a bag of chestnuts. Baffled by a huge spike following lockdown, Professor Mark Drakeford has no choice but to call another lockdown.

Judging by the photographic evidence, the answer is obviously B.

No sign of Leias corpse yet though, but on the plus side it will save us having to deal with Kylo Ren and the god awful sequels.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024