Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? 09:59 - Dec 2 with 8317 viewsHighjack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 17:17 - Dec 3 with 1253 viewsCatullus

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 17:03 - Dec 3 by trampie

If you think the English NHS does better than the Welsh NHS, then why do you think that is ?

I think that, although it obviously has problems it is being run by better people than the Welsh NHS. Remembering the Welsh NHS gets more money per head than Englands NHS.

It really sticks in my craw to suggest Hancock is better than Gething though!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 17:23 - Dec 3 with 1249 viewstrampie

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 17:17 - Dec 3 by Catullus

I think that, although it obviously has problems it is being run by better people than the Welsh NHS. Remembering the Welsh NHS gets more money per head than Englands NHS.

It really sticks in my craw to suggest Hancock is better than Gething though!

The English NHS is run by better people than the Welsh NHS really ?
Nothing to do with Wales having an old population, not to mention health issues surrounding heavy industry of years gone by that employed a huge percentage of the population at one time and also lots of rural areas to be serviced as well then.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 18:45 - Dec 3 with 1227 viewsNeath_Jack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 16:23 - Dec 3 by Boundy

Yet again you jump in without understanding the context of the comments made. Restaurants and pubs and other establishments have control measures in place such as social distancing one way systems, sanitising stations, limitations on the amount able to enter, for an example ASDA as I post this have 7 department managers off isolating some with some without the virus , they've wandered about amongst the thousands of customers who are left to browse sniff , touch breath on thousands of products followed by another thousand or so doing exactly the same thing , numbers are not quite the same when compared against restaurants and the like ?

I haven't jumped in anywhere, you posted something on a public forum, and questioned it, it's how these forums generally work.

I believe all supermarkets have sanitising stations, limits on how many can be in the shop at once, social distancing when queuing etc. People are to blame for not behaving sensibly, the controls are there.

I'll reiterate, people need to go to supermarkets to eat, granted some can get it delivered, but there isn't the infrastructure to do it for all.

Numbers won't be comparable due to the huge discrepancy between the amount that visit bars and cafe's and those that visit supermarkets.

People can't follow basic control measures, let alone when you introduce alcohol.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 19:14 - Dec 3 with 1206 views9MilesHigh

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 18:45 - Dec 3 by Neath_Jack

I haven't jumped in anywhere, you posted something on a public forum, and questioned it, it's how these forums generally work.

I believe all supermarkets have sanitising stations, limits on how many can be in the shop at once, social distancing when queuing etc. People are to blame for not behaving sensibly, the controls are there.

I'll reiterate, people need to go to supermarkets to eat, granted some can get it delivered, but there isn't the infrastructure to do it for all.

Numbers won't be comparable due to the huge discrepancy between the amount that visit bars and cafe's and those that visit supermarkets.

People can't follow basic control measures, let alone when you introduce alcohol.

All that and don't forget the pubs had shut on November 2nd and that was the data for the w/c 9th
Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 19:30 - Dec 3 with 1194 viewsNeath_Jack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 19:14 - Dec 3 by 9MilesHigh

All that and don't forget the pubs had shut on November 2nd and that was the data for the w/c 9th

I don't know why he's getting his knickers in a twist over it.

He's made a daft comparison that's all, we all do it sometimes.

Good to see you back by the way, i did go to answer you in another thread but it got locked.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:26 - Dec 3 with 1149 viewsAndy1300

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:14 - Dec 2 by Neath_Jack

We were talking supermarkets Andy oh Andy Andy, not shops butty.

Supermarkets have never been closed, because people need to eat.

And unless you live on the moon, supermarkets do home deliveries!

Number 1 team in Wales

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:32 - Dec 3 with 1147 viewsNeath_Jack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:26 - Dec 3 by Andy1300

And unless you live on the moon, supermarkets do home deliveries!

Oh Andy Andy, I'm sure you're a lovely bloke, but forgive me for not taking you seriously, after the blatant race baiting lying tweet you posted up the other week. You're not for me pal.

I will reply to your utter garbage claim though.

Supermarkets do NOT have the ability to do home deliveries for every household, try to understand that.

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:40 - Dec 3 with 1141 viewsAndy1300

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:32 - Dec 3 by Neath_Jack

Oh Andy Andy, I'm sure you're a lovely bloke, but forgive me for not taking you seriously, after the blatant race baiting lying tweet you posted up the other week. You're not for me pal.

I will reply to your utter garbage claim though.

Supermarkets do NOT have the ability to do home deliveries for every household, try to understand that.

But not everyone needs to go to supermarkets every day.

Just like, not everyone that goes for a drink or a meal is going to get drunk.

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:51 - Dec 3 with 1133 viewsDr_Winston

I'm staggered that given everything that has gone on that anyone, anywhere thinks that the job done by Drakeford and his gang is anything short of abysmal.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:54 - Dec 3 with 1131 viewsNeath_Jack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:51 - Dec 3 by Dr_Winston

I'm staggered that given everything that has gone on that anyone, anywhere thinks that the job done by Drakeford and his gang is anything short of abysmal.

Innit, Drakers should just log on here and get his advice from you lot. I've said it for years, why the Prime Minister has never been chosen from on here I'll never know.

No matter what the subject is, posters on here will always know better.

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 22:30 - Dec 3 with 1100 viewsBoundy

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:54 - Dec 3 by Neath_Jack

Innit, Drakers should just log on here and get his advice from you lot. I've said it for years, why the Prime Minister has never been chosen from on here I'll never know.

I suppose you exclude yourself from that group , probably not .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 19:40 - Dec 4 with 1029 viewsCatullus

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:54 - Dec 3 by Neath_Jack

Well it is a public forum for people to post their opinions on. We'll be right, we'll be wrong and everything in between, it's kinda how it works!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:19 - Dec 4 with 1013 viewsexhmrc1

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 19:40 - Dec 4 by Catullus

Well it is a public forum for people to post their opinions on. We'll be right, we'll be wrong and everything in between, it's kinda how it works!

The sad news today is that 14 residents in a care home in Pontardawe died with it in 3 weeks. There was another care home here with loads of cases as well. All we can do is hope the new restrictions work. Keeping people alive should be everyone's aim.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/care-home-reveals-14-residents-1939814
Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:26 - Dec 4 with 1006 viewsNeath_Jack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 19:40 - Dec 4 by Catullus

Which is exactly what i just done, yes?

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:26 - Dec 4 with 1004 viewsNeath_Jack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 22:30 - Dec 3 by Boundy

I suppose you exclude yourself from that group , probably not .

You are correct.

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:32 - Dec 4 with 1002 viewsScotia

In all seriousness I do think he is quite disassociated from reality. If this forum is representative of reality he could do worse?
Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:36 - Dec 4 with 994 viewsNeath_Jack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:32 - Dec 4 by Scotia

In all seriousness I do think he is quite disassociated from reality. If this forum is representative of reality he could do worse?

This forum is representative of this forum only.

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 21:14 - Dec 4 with 967 viewsAndy1300

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:19 - Dec 4 by exhmrc1

The sad news today is that 14 residents in a care home in Pontardawe died with it in 3 weeks. There was another care home here with loads of cases as well. All we can do is hope the new restrictions work. Keeping people alive should be everyone's aim.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/care-home-reveals-14-residents-1939814

So, they were in care homes, where they should be shielded from the virus yet they are dead.

Same goes for hospitals.

The 2 places that people get the virus from.

What does dopey do? Kills an industry that has bent over backwards to make themselves safe.

How many of those care home residents went for a meal and a drink? I’ll hazard a guess that it was zero.

What a plank he is!

Number 1 team in Wales

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 21:17 - Dec 4 with 962 viewsAndy1300

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:19 - Dec 4 by exhmrc1

Her words....

Anyone who believes this virus is not real should come and stand in my position and watch how fast this virus can spread through a home or community. It’s so aggressive and it doesn't spare anyone.

"Until you have witnessed death after death and having to deal with bereaved families and explain their loved ones are poorly, and then within hours that their respiratory rate is falling, then you will understand."

I’d hazard a guess that they were close to death anyway, they wouldn’t be people in their twenties or thirties.

The virus is more harmful to people with underlying conditions, simple as that.

Number 1 team in Wales

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 21:30 - Dec 4 with 953 viewsbuilthjack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:51 - Dec 3 by Dr_Winston

Whats your view on Johnson then? Do you ever take him seriously?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 21:33 - Dec 4 with 948 viewsCatullus

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 17:23 - Dec 3 by trampie

The English NHS is run by better people than the Welsh NHS really ?
Nothing to do with Wales having an old population, not to mention health issues surrounding heavy industry of years gone by that employed a huge percentage of the population at one time and also lots of rural areas to be serviced as well then.

The whole UK has an ageing population. I may be wrong but I'm sure England had mining and steel industries too.
In fact at it's peak Welsh mining had 271,000 employees as against 1,191,000 across the UK so England had many more miners.
England also has a larger rural population which was over 11 million in 2015 when 51% of them were over 44.

Try again.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 21:36]

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 22:02 - Dec 4 with 934 viewsBoundy

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 20:26 - Dec 4 by Neath_Jack

You are correct.

Who'd have known

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 22:04 - Dec 4 with 930 viewstrampie

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 21:33 - Dec 4 by Catullus

The whole UK has an ageing population. I may be wrong but I'm sure England had mining and steel industries too.
In fact at it's peak Welsh mining had 271,000 employees as against 1,191,000 across the UK so England had many more miners.
England also has a larger rural population which was over 11 million in 2015 when 51% of them were over 44.

Try again.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 21:36]

The population of England is about 18 times bigger than the population of Wales.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 07:23 - Dec 5 with 879 viewsHighjack

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 16:23 - Dec 3 by Boundy

Yet again you jump in without understanding the context of the comments made. Restaurants and pubs and other establishments have control measures in place such as social distancing one way systems, sanitising stations, limitations on the amount able to enter, for an example ASDA as I post this have 7 department managers off isolating some with some without the virus , they've wandered about amongst the thousands of customers who are left to browse sniff , touch breath on thousands of products followed by another thousand or so doing exactly the same thing , numbers are not quite the same when compared against restaurants and the like ?

Not surprised. The managers are all at it like rabbits in there by all accounts.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 08:09 - Dec 5 with 868 viewsNortbankboy

Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off? on 22:04 - Dec 4 by trampie

The population of England is about 18 times bigger than the population of Wales.

What we need is real leader a man of the people a typical brexteir.
We need someone like Gavin Williamson
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024