Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowe. 10:11 - Dec 17 with 4041 viewsonehunglow

Here is s lad who is typical of the way Cooper mismanages young players,like Celina.
Lowe bought as a wide man then he is played out of position hoping he will make a striker.He struggles for months then finds form eventually then on the verge of a possible hat trick is pulled off for super wayne.
Then next game is the only forward player showing any gits or desire then hooked again whilst Ayew has been appalling.

We are in a false position folks,as are Derby.

By the way,out crowing over cardiff soon stopped ;they came from behind to win last night.

Reality check last night folks and we saw how a great player of the modern age could well become a great manager as he shafted Steve mercilessly.

The first to be subbed should the chap we pay to stand between the sticks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lowe. on 20:10 - Dec 19 with 957 views1462jack

Lowe. on 16:57 - Dec 19 by raynor94

Excellent today, but that won't stop 2 on this thread moaning.

False position my arse

Some people know football others just watch
Lowe. on 20:39 - Dec 19 with 921 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Why? He has let in less goals than any other keeper in the division. Less than division one or two as well.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Lowe. on 13:06 - Dec 20 with 795 viewsonehunglow

Lowe. on 20:10 - Dec 19 by 1462jack

Some people know football others just watch

Nobody knows all about everything.Neither you nor anyone else.Anyone thinking they know it all is a clown.
I

Lowe. on 15:29 - Dec 20 with 768 views1462jack

Lowe. on 13:06 - Dec 20 by onehunglow

Nobody knows all about everything.Neither you nor anyone else.Anyone thinking they know it all is a clown.
I

All about every thing ? Think your a bit confused old chap
Lowe. on 15:32 - Dec 20 with 761 viewsonehunglow

Lowe. on 15:29 - Dec 20 by 1462jack

All about every thing ? Think your a bit confused old chap

Think you seem to be a victim of illegal substances ,sonny.

I 'll repeat -nobody -knows- all -about- everything. -That mean you might be wrong if you think you are right.

Right.?

Good.

May you always be excited ,may you always be a child.

Lowe. on 15:43 - Dec 20 with 757 views1462jack

Lowe. on 15:32 - Dec 20 by onehunglow

Think you seem to be a victim of illegal substances ,sonny.

I 'll repeat -nobody -knows- all -about- everything. -That mean you might be wrong if you think you are right.

Right.?

Good.

May you always be excited ,may you always be a child.

At what point did I say I was right about anything ?

Illegal substances I don’t think so you old fool probably been tested more times in the last 21 years than most

Always be a child , fair play there is a child in us all , I’m not exited though amused but not exited
Lowe. on 16:20 - Dec 20 with 746 viewsonehunglow

If you are going to have a bitch,check your spelling and grammar.

Hope you have a long life son .

Tests. Yep,get it done.

Lowe. on 16:40 - Dec 20 with 740 views1462jack

Lowe. on 16:20 - Dec 20 by onehunglow

If you are going to have a bitch,check your spelling and grammar.

Hope you have a long life son .

Tests. Yep,get it done.

Glasshouses and all that
Login to get fewer ads

Lowe. on 22:48 - Dec 20 with 693 viewsKeithHaynes

Lowe is a gem, a proper player who is getting better and better.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lowe. on 22:49 - Dec 20 with 688 viewsBoundy

Personally I think Lowe is a very good player , intelligent, strong , quick and plays for the team. Yes his finishing isn't everything atm but for a Club in our financial position I think we should be happy he's our player . Cardiff paid 5.4 million for Glatzel a recognised striker and he's scored 10 goals for them so far in 1 and half seasons.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Lowe. on 07:59 - Dec 21 with 654 viewsDr_Winston

Lowe. on 22:49 - Dec 20 by Boundy

Personally I think Lowe is a very good player , intelligent, strong , quick and plays for the team. Yes his finishing isn't everything atm but for a Club in our financial position I think we should be happy he's our player . Cardiff paid 5.4 million for Glatzel a recognised striker and he's scored 10 goals for them so far in 1 and half seasons.

Seems very plain that he's a confidence player. His tail was up after scoring early against Cardiff and his performances since have kicked on another level. Contrast to before when he was mostly getting around the pitch like Eeyore.

It's interesting to compare him to Ayew, who is the total opposite with rock solid self belief. He can have a stinker of a game sometimes and still pop up with a bit of magic when you least expect it. Like he did against Luton.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lowe. on 10:18 - Dec 21 with 637 viewsonehunglow

Winton makes good point there which is why I was livid when Lowe was taken off when he was obviously on fire and really could have got a hat trick which would remain with him all his career.

Conversely,on a heavy pudding pitch ,he was allowed to play the full 90 when the game was effectively won and he could well have got an injury.

Man management

Lowe. on 17:02 - Dec 21 with 594 viewsBoundy

Lowe. on 10:18 - Dec 21 by onehunglow

Winton makes good point there which is why I was livid when Lowe was taken off when he was obviously on fire and really could have got a hat trick which would remain with him all his career.

Conversely,on a heavy pudding pitch ,he was allowed to play the full 90 when the game was effectively won and he could well have got an injury.

Man management

Every player every game is at risk of getting injured , he plays 90 minutes "he should have come off " . he gets subbed , "why" ?
I trust the manager knows what's he's doing regarding player management, it may not be obvious to us but the players are monitored and analysed during every game , tracked with GPS and during the game the information collated and used to make not only tactical but decisions on how the player's performing and whether a change is needed due to a physical deterioration in performance . Sports science what ever your views on the subject is here to stay and will continue to form a large part of decision making .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Lowe. on 16:54 - Jan 2 with 505 viewsNeath_Jack

Superb again!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Lowe. on 16:57 - Jan 2 with 487 viewsDr_Winston

Lowe. on 16:54 - Jan 2 by Neath_Jack

Superb again!

I may have to reconsider my "Good, but probably not 20 goals a season" prediction. Boy's on fire right now. 20 is achievable if he carries on like this.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lowe. on 16:58 - Jan 2 with 485 viewsNeath_Jack

Lowe. on 16:57 - Jan 2 by Dr_Winston

I may have to reconsider my "Good, but probably not 20 goals a season" prediction. Boy's on fire right now. 20 is achievable if he carries on like this.

With MGW back to play him in as well...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Lowe. on 17:01 - Jan 2 with 473 views34dfgdf54

This boy is an absolute player.
Lowe. on 17:01 - Jan 2 with 473 viewsonehunglow

If people want to dig out threads to prove themselves "right" then that' up to them but Lowe has proved a revelation and the team and club benefits. Seem the stick he took on here didnt affect him which proves he's a good player and a sensible one at that.

He is outshining Ayew and that really is something

Lowe. on 17:03 - Jan 2 with 454 viewsfelixstowe_jack

He looks class today has grown into the position has learned quickly from our coaching staff.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Lowe. on 17:04 - Jan 2 with 449 viewsAndyCole

A colossus amongst giants today

700k pffft . £7m ++

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Lowe. on 17:07 - Jan 2 with 436 viewsBadlands

Lowe. on 17:01 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

If people want to dig out threads to prove themselves "right" then that' up to them but Lowe has proved a revelation and the team and club benefits. Seem the stick he took on here didnt affect him which proves he's a good player and a sensible one at that.

Or he doesn't read this forum ... Shock horror.
The reality is he's changed the way he plays. Less fear maybe?
Early on he was poor and fan dismay was justified.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Lowe. on 17:08 - Jan 2 with 429 viewsonehunglow

True,but it doesnt excue our financial incompetence.

I know Im senile but I have yet to get over our relegation.

I always believed our rightful place was at the top table.

I still do.

If Burnley can stay there ...

Lowe. on 17:08 - Jan 2 with 428 views34dfgdf54

Lowe. on 17:07 - Jan 2 by Badlands

Or he doesn't read this forum ... Shock horror.
The reality is he's changed the way he plays. Less fear maybe?
Early on he was poor and fan dismay was justified.

Disagree. His finishing has improved but he’s been a talisman for us with his running and strength up top.
Lowe. on 17:11 - Jan 2 with 411 viewsonehunglow

Main thing is Ris i that he is now a very effective player. Fan internet stick is irrelevant,no matter what some superfans think.

Lowe had pelters to start and now he has proved us wrong.

So feckn what?

Good on him.

Pity no fans allowed as he'd be a real favourite

Lowe. on 17:16 - Jan 2 with 389 viewsraynor94

Lowe. on 17:01 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

Only 3 people on here gave him stick, 99% were more than happy to let him develop.

It's not about digging up old threads, you just dive in to quick.

Keep your powder dry mun!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024