Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Margetson 21:27 - Jan 16 with 1198 viewshughesy2013

What a massive effect he has had on this swansea squad. We gone from looking likely for a few seasons to concede from set plays to now being unbelievable at defending set plays.
Margetson on 21:44 - Jan 16 with 1150 viewsHighjack

Marsh is the set piece guy isn’t he?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Margetson on 21:45 - Jan 16 with 1140 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Looking imperious in Defence these days. Is that 12 clean sheets from 24? Astounding and well only get tighter injuries permitting

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Margetson on 22:59 - Jan 16 with 997 viewsKeithHaynes

Margetson on 21:44 - Jan 16 by Highjack

Marsh is the set piece guy isn’t he?

Margetson and Marsh I think mate.
I’m still surprised he hasn’t been offered a managerial role his coaching for the full England international side is very much admired.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Margetson on 09:24 - Jan 17 with 862 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Margetson on 21:45 - Jan 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Looking imperious in Defence these days. Is that 12 clean sheets from 24? Astounding and well only get tighter injuries permitting

Sorry , 14 out of 24 . That’s insane! And we’re plus 16 goal difference, second best in the league .
The whole team defended as a unit and has got tighter and tighter as the season is wearing on.
I just got the feeling that the team and coaching staff EXPECTED to win last night. How many Swans sides have showed THAT amount of self belief?
Let’s enjoy this ride boys and girls , we don’t get to see this often, maybe never!

Margetson on 09:34 - Jan 17 with 846 viewsNeath_Jack

We're making this defending business, look easy.

The best part is we can take a couple players out of that defence, and it still looks rock solid.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Margetson on 09:40 - Jan 17 with 835 viewsDr_Winston

Margetson on 09:24 - Jan 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Sorry , 14 out of 24 . That’s insane! And we’re plus 16 goal difference, second best in the league .
The whole team defended as a unit and has got tighter and tighter as the season is wearing on.
I just got the feeling that the team and coaching staff EXPECTED to win last night. How many Swans sides have showed THAT amount of self belief?
Let’s enjoy this ride boys and girls , we don’t get to see this often, maybe never!

Barnsley were no mugs either. Been in a good run of form lately. We gave them nothing.

Looks like us, Norwich, Bournemouth and Brentford are the best four teams in the division by a distance. Two of the four will go up automatically barring some crazy changes in form.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Margetson on 12:42 - Jan 17 with 707 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Margetson on 09:40 - Jan 17 by Dr_Winston

Barnsley were no mugs either. Been in a good run of form lately. We gave them nothing.

Looks like us, Norwich, Bournemouth and Brentford are the best four teams in the division by a distance. Two of the four will go up automatically barring some crazy changes in form.

Looks like Bournemouth are having a wobble and 10 man Cardiff gave Norwich problems after bringing Moore on. I was really hoping they’d have equalized. We gave Brentford a torrid time up there and they were lucky to go in at half time one up. I think we’ve improved beyond that now so all very exciting.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024