Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. 18:12 - Jan 18 with 14597 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 22:23 - Jan 18 with 1347 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'm not defending Johnson for a second because he's been utterly useless but why would someone produce a list like that and deliberately leave out the worst country in the world and put UK at the top when we're actually second?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 22:25 - Jan 18 with 1342 viewscontroversial_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 22:02 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

The UK borrows lots of money.

Thats why its got a huge national debt.

The uk cant afford to be independent.

Wales , will just have to borrow money like any other country does
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 22:30 - Jan 18 with 1332 viewsBoundy

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 21:41 - Jan 18 by controversial_jack

Of course he want's to win, he's a politician he's not a CEO of a private company, and has to have the answers. Lives have not been ruined by him, but by Westminster incompetence. If you want incompetence look there, the list is huge

Honestly , yet another toeing the party line. His responsibility is to Wales , England it appears to be looking out for its self and who's fault is that Drakeford had the big ideas, Wales will do things differently which it did now its someone elses fault ? We're discussing the vaccination roll out not what went on prior to today , you know todays announcement that he was holding back vaccinations , Johnson , Handcock etc didn't say it , Drakeford did so stop trying to deflect the blame . Someone dies who could have been saved by having one of the thousands of vaccines now in storage then yes I class that as the ultimate ruination of someones life.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 22:39 - Jan 18 with 1323 viewsonehunglow

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 22:30 - Jan 18 by Boundy

Honestly , yet another toeing the party line. His responsibility is to Wales , England it appears to be looking out for its self and who's fault is that Drakeford had the big ideas, Wales will do things differently which it did now its someone elses fault ? We're discussing the vaccination roll out not what went on prior to today , you know todays announcement that he was holding back vaccinations , Johnson , Handcock etc didn't say it , Drakeford did so stop trying to deflect the blame . Someone dies who could have been saved by having one of the thousands of vaccines now in storage then yes I class that as the ultimate ruination of someones life.

Bouncy.
This is why we are screwed in this country. It is class war,it is division,we love it. It s our DNA.

The best people are the most effective and astute whatever the party.

The country should come first . It doesnt

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 23:08 - Jan 18 with 1302 viewsKilkennyjack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 22:25 - Jan 18 by controversial_jack

Wales , will just have to borrow money like any other country does

Exactly

Beware of the Risen People

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 23:15 - Jan 18 with 1286 viewsHighjack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 22:19 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson OUT

Which part of the U.K. has the highest death rate out of interest? Does Dr Mike Galsworthy (who?) have a graph for that?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 09:02 - Jan 19 with 1239 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 23:08 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

Exactly

An the UK would have to pay a lot less if it did not subsidise Wales.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:34 - Jan 19 with 1207 viewsonehunglow

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 09:02 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

Who exactly would loan a poor country like Wales ,serious money.

Wales needs a begging bowl and it will need a particularly big one once this pandemic eases. Dont forget,this country's main industry is tourism.

To insult/abuse the very country and its people when they are the ones keeping you seems weird to me.

Tell me,are these Swansea people Im exchanging pleasantries with as I dont remember much in the way of Welsh Nats in Manselton,Gendros,Hafod or even Mumbles.

Login to get fewer ads

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:41 - Jan 19 with 1201 viewscontroversial_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 09:02 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

The Uk does not subsidise Wales.The entire UK has to borrow money just to make ends meet
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:42 - Jan 19 with 1200 viewsonehunglow

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:41 - Jan 19 by controversial_jack

The Uk does not subsidise Wales.The entire UK has to borrow money just to make ends meet

But Wales is part of UK

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:43 - Jan 19 with 1198 viewscontroversial_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:42 - Jan 19 by onehunglow

But Wales is part of UK

I know, but it doesn't mean it's being subsidised by England
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:43 - Jan 19 with 1196 viewsKilkennyjack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:34 - Jan 19 by onehunglow

Who exactly would loan a poor country like Wales ,serious money.

Wales needs a begging bowl and it will need a particularly big one once this pandemic eases. Dont forget,this country's main industry is tourism.

To insult/abuse the very country and its people when they are the ones keeping you seems weird to me.

Tell me,are these Swansea people Im exchanging pleasantries with as I dont remember much in the way of Welsh Nats in Manselton,Gendros,Hafod or even Mumbles.

You need to think again Perch.

Wales is easily rich enough to be an independent nation by any international comparison.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:47 - Jan 19 with 1191 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:43 - Jan 19 by Kilkennyjack

You need to think again Perch.

Wales is easily rich enough to be an independent nation by any international comparison.

This post is about rollout of vaccine. Can you stick to that. You can post your comments on the correct post or start your own.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:49 - Jan 19 with 1184 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:43 - Jan 19 by controversial_jack

You not heard of the Barnet formula for Welsh funding.
Please stick to point of the post which is the rollout of the vaccine.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:50 - Jan 19 with 1184 viewsonehunglow

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:47 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

This post is about rollout of vaccine. Can you stick to that. You can post your comments on the correct post or start your own.

Doubt it.

Read what is posted my way and you will see any quetioning at all of Wales gets personal.To me that shows an insecure,self doubting ,inward looking country.That is the way I see Wales,land of my birth and family . If you cannot criticise or ask questions of your homeland then nobody can. It is for Welsh people to ask questions of their country not anyone else.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:53 - Jan 19 with 1182 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:50 - Jan 19 by onehunglow

Doubt it.

Read what is posted my way and you will see any quetioning at all of Wales gets personal.To me that shows an insecure,self doubting ,inward looking country.That is the way I see Wales,land of my birth and family . If you cannot criticise or ask questions of your homeland then nobody can. It is for Welsh people to ask questions of their country not anyone else.

Quite correct as a Welshman I reserve my right to comment and respect the views of fellow welshmen and women.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:58 - Jan 19 with 1179 viewsonehunglow

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:53 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

Quite correct as a Welshman I reserve my right to comment and respect the views of fellow welshmen and women.

Me too.
I think.

Wish it wasn't piddling down today as I would rather not take part in all this today,but it's like a drug innit.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:15 - Jan 19 with 1173 viewscontroversial_jack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:49 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

You not heard of the Barnet formula for Welsh funding.
Please stick to point of the post which is the rollout of the vaccine.

yes we get a budget, but that's not a subsidy
Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:30 - Jan 19 with 1164 viewsBoundy

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:43 - Jan 19 by controversial_jack

Who has the majority tax payer Wales or England ? , we're not self sufficient from taxation income nor our GDP so yes of course England " subsidises us .

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:37 - Jan 19 with 1162 viewsonehunglow

It s 2020 Let s not forget and we are having this dialogue .Incredible

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:53 - Jan 19 with 1158 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Latest figure from PHW

total vaccinations yesterday
First dose 10,195 the lowest number for a week.
Second doses 74

Total
First dose 161,932
Second dose 265

I assume some of the 100,000 plus Pfizer vaccines have been taken out of the deep freezer and need to be defrosted before they can be used.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:59 - Jan 19 with 1157 viewsKilkennyjack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 10:47 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

I was responding to a comment made by Perch.

Thats only fair, unless we want incorrect assertions to go unchallenged.

You are Donald J Trump and i claim by £10.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 12:02 - Jan 19 with 1151 viewsKilkennyjack

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 11:53 - Jan 19 by felixstowe_jack

Latest figure from PHW

total vaccinations yesterday
First dose 10,195 the lowest number for a week.
Second doses 74

Total
First dose 161,932
Second dose 265

I assume some of the 100,000 plus Pfizer vaccines have been taken out of the deep freezer and need to be defrosted before they can be used.

I assume if UK government provided a better supply to Wales then Drakeford would be unable to make the mistake he has.

An England first approach by UK govt would shock me.

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 12:03 - Jan 19 with 1149 viewsDJack

Almost a third of Covid patients discharged from hospital are re-admitted in five months

One in eight Covid patients who are discharged from hospital die within 140 days - with patients suffering heart problems, diabetes, liver and kidney conditions

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronavirus-cases-hospitals-long-covi

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 12:29 - Jan 19 with 1134 viewsBoundy

Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed. on 12:02 - Jan 19 by Kilkennyjack

I assume if UK government provided a better supply to Wales then Drakeford would be unable to make the mistake he has.

An England first approach by UK govt would shock me.

I'd be extremely interested to find out how the vaccinations are deployed to each home nation, I'm assuming by your comment that you know that England are holding back our supplies , if so do you have a link ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024