Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 19:58 - Jan 22 with 7868 viewsbuilthjack

Do they think they are above the law ?
Are they happy to spread the virus ?
Yes and yes it seems.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 16:41 - Jan 24 with 920 viewsGroo

There does appear to be a number of high profile events organised by Jewish communities that have hit the headlines during the COVID period.

October
https://www.insider.com/new-york-officials-stop-10000-people-hasidic-wedding-cov

November

December
https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2059053&cache=pdchghmfvlrea

Groo does what Groo does best

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 17:10 - Jan 24 with 881 viewsBoundy

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 13:51 - Jan 24 by raynor94

Is the correct answer

why not both ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 18:09 - Jan 24 with 860 viewsGroo

Here's an article by a Jewish nurse in New York where she stipulates the problems in getting the orthadox community to follow any rules.

https://slate.com/human-interest/2020/12/coronavirus-orthodox-brooklyn-blima-mar

Groo does what Groo does best

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 18:44 - Jan 26 with 774 viewsshingle

Can only imagine the outcome to all this if Adolf and not Boris were in charge.
Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 19:14 - Jan 26 with 750 viewsHumpty

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 13:52 - Jan 23 by Catullus

I didn't say posh either, I hardly ever mention class, I usually say rich and powerful. When it comes to class the rich and powerful often have none.

There's more class in Margaret Thrush than most of the so called upper classes. Being rich doesn't mean you are a class above me, I could win the lottery (79 million last night) and my class wouldn't change. In fact it's you that keeps bringing up class.

You see it differently, I can accept that but like I said, if Jewish wasn't mentioned then how long before some lonatic started having a go at the Muslims? Jewish also gave context to the wedding proceedings, it is not anti Semitic to speak the truth, it was an ultra-orthodox Jewish wedding, no one said being Jewish was wrong just that holding the wedding was.

Out of interest, who on here hates Israel or the Jews? I thought those that did weren't using this site and had migrated to the other one.

Spot on.

Can you imagine if it had been a muslim wedding and the BBC reported it but ommitted that fact?

Imagine the response on here. Loony left BBC protecting muslims etc. Plenty on here would be absolutely outraged and we all know that.
Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 19:31 - Jan 26 with 740 viewsHumpty

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 13:52 - Jan 23 by Catullus

I didn't say posh either, I hardly ever mention class, I usually say rich and powerful. When it comes to class the rich and powerful often have none.

There's more class in Margaret Thrush than most of the so called upper classes. Being rich doesn't mean you are a class above me, I could win the lottery (79 million last night) and my class wouldn't change. In fact it's you that keeps bringing up class.

You see it differently, I can accept that but like I said, if Jewish wasn't mentioned then how long before some lonatic started having a go at the Muslims? Jewish also gave context to the wedding proceedings, it is not anti Semitic to speak the truth, it was an ultra-orthodox Jewish wedding, no one said being Jewish was wrong just that holding the wedding was.

Out of interest, who on here hates Israel or the Jews? I thought those that did weren't using this site and had migrated to the other one.

This certainly isn't spot on. In fact it's laughable.

Who do you mean exactly?

I've seen some blatantly antisemitic crap posted on here (Jews control everything etc) and the people who posted it haven't migrated anywhere.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 19:32]
Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 21:36 - Jan 26 with 703 viewsonehunglow

The Hump is here.Praise be. It’s a real fishing party now.
Hi Hump.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 21:44 - Jan 26 with 699 viewsHumpty

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 21:36 - Jan 26 by onehunglow

The Hump is here.Praise be. It’s a real fishing party now.
Hi Hump.

Hello.

What does the fishing comment mean?
Login to get fewer ads

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 21:57 - Jan 26 with 685 viewsonehunglow

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 21:44 - Jan 26 by Humpty

Hello.

Come on man.

It s like a snail trail at times.

It s a good site for debate and crap for old agenda.

Join the throng. I bear you you I’ll will no matter what we exchanged in the past.

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 21:58 - Jan 26 with 688 viewsHumpty

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 21:57 - Jan 26 by onehunglow

Come on man.

It s like a snail trail at times.

It s a good site for debate and crap for old agenda.

Join the throng. I bear you you I’ll will no matter what we exchanged in the past.

Thanks. That's lovely.

Who is fishing?
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 22:04]
Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 22:05 - Jan 26 with 674 viewsonehunglow

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 21:58 - Jan 26 by Humpty

Thanks. That's lovely.

Who is fishing?
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 22:04]

It s classified but we will head them off at the Pass

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 04:45 - Jan 27 with 637 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jewish wedding attended by 400 / 150 on 20:31 - Jan 22 by ItchySphincter

Well I thought it was a bit weird that you just didn’t write ‘wedding attended by.....’ too. What’s Jewish got to do with anything?

If it was CoE would they have said Christian wedding? No, thought not.

Would the Jewish School have said they were holding a Christian , Muslim or Hindi wedding reception? Unlikely!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024