Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 NATIONS .Part 2 10:34 - Feb 8 with 9397 viewsonehunglow

Let's try again.We need a decent discussion on our national game.

The Murrayfield games never easy but this one ,with Wales injuries,looks horrendous.

With Mr Pivac so clueless and the lads so bereft of talent and form it looks a trip to hell.

But one never knows.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:44 - Feb 13 with 901 viewsFireboy2

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:39 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

Eddie.We have been very very lucky .

Our skillsets in many facets are lacking .However the lines out improved to the detriment of the scrum.Weird to me anyway.

Moments of magic won it and it made my evening but let's not kid ourselves this coach is the right one.

We have struggled to put away 2 teams with 14 men.

That said,hope pivac picks the backs that finished the game.

Doubt he will

Not being funny but after reading your posts about football and especially rugby i take your opinion with a pinch of salt.
6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:47 - Feb 13 with 898 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:44 - Feb 13 by Fireboy2

Not being funny but after reading your posts about football and especially rugby i take your opinion with a pinch of salt.

You're welcome and Im not being funny either.Salt is no good for you anyway.

I read much what is posted and look in the mirror to see if Im still alive I see much surrealism.

That 's for the reply anyway.

Anything weird about my belief LRZ will prove to be one of our best ever wings or that Dan Biggar is a busted flush robbing Sheedy of establishing himself as the future no 10.

Life is weird and you know that

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 21:02 - Feb 13 with 877 viewsFireboy2

We were very lucky but as I've said before things happen for a reason and especially this game we plugged away both in attack and especially in defence and came up with a win, going off experience these things can take you to the next level, pivac is no dummy and no gatland and definitely no edwards who imo was the biggest reason why we exceeded expectation for 10 years, we have two weeks off until the saes arrogantly roll into town, touch wood we might get a few bodies back to give them a game and I'm certain we will, after that who knows.
6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 21:27 - Feb 13 with 858 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 21:02 - Feb 13 by Fireboy2

We were very lucky but as I've said before things happen for a reason and especially this game we plugged away both in attack and especially in defence and came up with a win, going off experience these things can take you to the next level, pivac is no dummy and no gatland and definitely no edwards who imo was the biggest reason why we exceeded expectation for 10 years, we have two weeks off until the saes arrogantly roll into town, touch wood we might get a few bodies back to give them a game and I'm certain we will, after that who knows.

We plugged away true enough but we need to step up big time v England who will destroy any weakness shown by us at set pieces.Get these right and we go at them right from the off and it will be a stella day.

Makes you wonder what the anti eggers were doing .

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 22:34 - Feb 13 with 834 viewslifelong

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 21:27 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

We plugged away true enough but we need to step up big time v England who will destroy any weakness shown by us at set pieces.Get these right and we go at them right from the off and it will be a stella day.

Makes you wonder what the anti eggers were doing .

After watching about 10 minutes of the second half when 16 hairy arsed blokes were like dogs after a bone near the Welsh line, I turned it off and went into my kitchen and watched a wall that had been recently painted, dry. It was more entertaining.
6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 22:51 - Feb 13 with 823 viewsAndyCole

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:47 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

You're welcome and Im not being funny either.Salt is no good for you anyway.

I read much what is posted and look in the mirror to see if Im still alive I see much surrealism.

That 's for the reply anyway.

Anything weird about my belief LRZ will prove to be one of our best ever wings or that Dan Biggar is a busted flush robbing Sheedy of establishing himself as the future no 10.

Life is weird and you know that

I do admire your class and maturity with your subtle yet polite straight arm handoffs. Some of the twps have no idea what hits them.

Sheedy's kicking was poor, but good to see fresh new blood. Bit like on here with some of the young guns coming through.

Pivac is clearly taking a leaf or chapter out of Coops' manual.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 23:04 - Feb 13 with 820 viewsFireboy2

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 22:51 - Feb 13 by AndyCole

I do admire your class and maturity with your subtle yet polite straight arm handoffs. Some of the twps have no idea what hits them.

Sheedy's kicking was poor, but good to see fresh new blood. Bit like on here with some of the young guns coming through.

I take it you are an expert on rugby then dad?
6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:07 - Feb 14 with 774 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 22:34 - Feb 13 by lifelong

After watching about 10 minutes of the second half when 16 hairy arsed blokes were like dogs after a bone near the Welsh line, I turned it off and went into my kitchen and watched a wall that had been recently painted, dry. It was more entertaining.

In that case you missed YOUR beloved Wales eeking out a victory from the jaw of defeat.

Not that proud a welshman are you?

Any welshman leaving as you did,is not a supporter of Wales.

Login to get fewer ads

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:10 - Feb 14 with 773 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:35 - Feb 13 by Fireboy2

I believe things happen for a reason, we have won two games in lucky circumstances.

These wins against good sides will give us confidence and give pivac a bit of leeway, we will be more confident against the saes, if we win we can win the six nations as I think that the Irish will take out their defeat last week on the french.

As we all know confidence breeds confidence, if we perform well in the next 3 games we can build on what gameplan pivac wants to play, remember we have quite a few players out atm, when these return competition will go through the roof and on the pitch performance will go up as a result, I should know I've played the stupid game🙄

Well ,it' why we love sport innit.Exchange of opinions in a brotherly spirit,innit.

You might well see today a French side showing why they will win the next world cup. A team to watch and a style to treasure and enjoy rather than our cousins chippy chattering gobbing off.

Aux armes citoyens

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:20 - Feb 14 with 768 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 22:51 - Feb 13 by AndyCole

AC
Pivac faces a choice.Either stick with the old;a tired past it has been like Biggar who now seemingly cannot be called on to take a kick at goal,or a young explosive fly half who needs to work on his kicking. Farrell ,is a flat track bully and a flat player in every sense but a deadly kicker who can win games. I detest him and wasn't keen on his ol fella either when he played RL and not because I liked the Chemics.

It is a huge call for Pivac and I fear he will shyte out and go for the old and tried .Shame is both have shot their bolt,Davies ,whos service is slow and Biggar who just tries to chops his way through a game .

Faletau was better and Botham didn't look out of place at all.

Halfpenny ,sorry Leigh,has gone west.

Anyway,Im still trying to work out how one of our welsh speaking -never one to see Swansea slagged off-fellow fans walking away from the TV when that game was closing out. Do what?

Not even being sandwiched between Carol Kirkwood and Tomas Swannawaker-or what ever his name is-could have dragged me away from that game. In fact Mrs OHL had to delay dinner because of if.

Football in comparison,let's face it is dire. Question is;who is cutting ,styling and dyeing their hair right now.

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:56 - Feb 14 with 752 viewslifelong

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:07 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

In that case you missed YOUR beloved Wales eeking out a victory from the jaw of defeat.

Not that proud a welshman are you?

Any welshman leaving as you did,is not a supporter of Wales.

Coming from someone who about 50 years ago up and fecked off from Wales to England and ever since doing so has sat on his high horse and belittled his city and country of birth I find your remarks slightly ironic.
Believe me I am a 100% more proud a Welshman than you will ever be.
6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:56 - Feb 14 with 757 viewsAndyCole

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 22:34 - Feb 13 by lifelong

You missed the very best bits. The parallels with the Swans strength of character, moments of sheer class and determination to eek out the points were a joy to watch unfold. We were glued to it til the final whistle, post match banter with Gabby..... and beyond.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:05 - Feb 14 with 751 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:56 - Feb 14 by lifelong

Coming from someone who about 50 years ago up and fecked off from Wales to England and ever since doing so has sat on his high horse and belittled his city and country of birth I find your remarks slightly ironic.
Believe me I am a 100% more proud a Welshman than you will ever be.

Pitiful.

Why not support your country ,which you profess you love so much.Love Wales,love Rugby .

We are not judged as nationist anyway. You can be a "good" welshman and be utterly evil as is the case with any nationality.

Im glad I got out anyway,as I don't have to deal with this garbage

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:07 - Feb 14 with 749 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:56 - Feb 14 by AndyCole

You missed the very best bits. The parallels with the Swans strength of character, moments of sheer class and determination to eek out the points were a joy to watch unfold. We were glued to it til the final whistle, post match banter with Gabby..... and beyond.

Wasn't Mrs Logan just class.Professional,well and appropriately dressed too and knowledgable .Truly,the template for a presenter on television

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:08 - Feb 14 with 743 viewslifelong

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:56 - Feb 14 by AndyCole

As you may of gathered I am not a rugby fan, somehow that makes me less of a Welshman than somebody who supports Liverpool.
6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:11 - Feb 14 with 746 viewsonehunglow

What's for lunch then Rog.
Cawl,laverbread,Penclawdd cockles or Teifi salmon with Pembokeshire potatoes.

Celtic cousins playing at 3pm so try to catch them being slaughtered by la Belle France.

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:23 - Feb 14 with 734 viewslifelong

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:11 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

What's for lunch then Rog.
Cawl,laverbread,Penclawdd cockles or Teifi salmon with Pembokeshire potatoes.

Celtic cousins playing at 3pm so try to catch them being slaughtered by la Belle France.

Was that pm actually meant for me?

Very strange if it was,
6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:30 - Feb 14 with 731 viewsonehunglow

It's often the cae,but not always,when Welsh people love away from homwe they become more viscerally Welsh boring the bejusus out of everyone.

People ,the ones I want to be with anyway,are only interested in YOU not your country/language/gender/sexual orientation/or even politics.

It's a very short life and nobody ha to stay anywhere.Nobody should be slagged off for moving away from where they were born.It is utterly reprehensible and it shames you.

A sizeable proportion of posters now live away ,never to return to Wales;you insult them all.

Now apologise and show some class and just don't bother posting on here

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:36 - Feb 14 with 722 viewslifelong

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:30 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

It's often the cae,but not always,when Welsh people love away from homwe they become more viscerally Welsh boring the bejusus out of everyone.

People ,the ones I want to be with anyway,are only interested in YOU not your country/language/gender/sexual orientation/or even politics.

It's a very short life and nobody ha to stay anywhere.Nobody should be slagged off for moving away from where they were born.It is utterly reprehensible and it shames you.

A sizeable proportion of posters now live away ,never to return to Wales;you insult them all.

Now apologise and show some class and just don't bother posting on here

I’ll not have you tell me what to do

Now, was that pm meant for me?
6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:46 - Feb 14 with 723 viewsonehunglow

I'm really looking forward to this game today although ITV are execrable .Johnny Wilko a great player but charisma free;as for dallaglio -meh.

I want to see this great little maetro Antoine Dupont today in full flow.He is pure Monet.

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 12:02 - Feb 14 with 706 viewslifelong

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:36 - Feb 14 by lifelong

I’ll not have you tell me what to do

Now, was that pm meant for me?

It obviously wasn’t by the way it was worded, I’m tempted to reveal it’s content on here...you sad man.
6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 12:08 - Feb 14 with 708 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:07 - Feb 14 by onehunglow

Wasn't Mrs Logan just class.Professional,well and appropriately dressed too and knowledgable .Truly,the template for a presenter on television

Actually just been reflecting on her Dad.I like Terry Y a lot and have happy memories of him.
He has has his issues but he will be very proud of Gabby

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 15:19 - Feb 14 with 677 viewsbritferry

and did you notice those planks at BBC missed a crucial part of the game again yesterday... as Halfpenny was fumbling the ball for their 2nd try, their cameras went all over the shop... and had to show the replay of what happened from the goal line camera

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 15:20 - Feb 14 with 677 viewsJoe_bradshaw

France very poor opening 15 minutes. Riddled with errors, can't win their own line out and penalised at the scrum. They need to improve fast.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 15:51 - Feb 14 with 666 viewsonehunglow

Better.Just hate the way the Irish are bigged up by the British media.

Allez France.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024