Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 NATIONS .Part 2 10:34 - Feb 8 with 9398 viewsonehunglow

Let's try again.We need a decent discussion on our national game.

The Murrayfield games never easy but this one ,with Wales injuries,looks horrendous.

With Mr Pivac so clueless and the lads so bereft of talent and form it looks a trip to hell.

But one never knows.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 13:26 - Feb 11 with 1144 viewspikeypaul

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:43 - Feb 11 by britferry

George North ruled out of Saturday, thats 5 players out from last weekends starting XV

Scotland have 3 injury changes.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 13:35 - Feb 11 with 1137 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 13:26 - Feb 11 by pikeypaul

Scotland have 3 injury changes.

I know but Wales have far more problems although a good chance for fringe players to front up.I'm strangely confident especially but it might be my age.

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 13:59 - Feb 11 with 1127 viewspikeypaul

I wish i shared your optimism and hope you are correct.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 14:29 - Feb 11 with 1118 viewsJoe_bradshaw

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:43 - Feb 11 by britferry

George North ruled out of Saturday, thats 5 players out from last weekends starting XV

Yes, plus Josh Adams’ self inflicted absence. We’ll really be up against it against the rampant Scots. I would love to be there, it’s my favourite six nations trip by some distance. The first time I went I was a student at Swansea University living in Uplands and our landlady’s daughter was a student nurse in East Glam hospital. She was going up in a party of 20 student nurses but 2 had dropped out so me and my mate stepped in. Train overnight from Swansea to Edinburgh (known as the vomit express) in the company of 18 randy student nurses.

I thought I’d died and gone to heaven.

That was 1975 with a crowd of 104,000 and many locked out. The last pay at the gate rugby international and will always be a record 5 (or 6) nations crowd. There appeared to be more Welsh in Edinburgh than left in Wales.

I’ve been up about half a dozen times since and it’s always a wonderful trip.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 16:07 - Feb 11 with 1102 viewsbritferry

Wales team: Leigh Halfpenny; Louis Rees-Zammit, Owen Watkin, Nick Tompkins, Liam Williams; Dan Biggar, Gareth Davies; Wyn Jones, Ken Owens, Tomas Francis, Adam Beard, Alun Wyn Jones, Aaron Wainwright, Justin Tipuric, Taulupe Faletau.

Reps: Elliot Dee, Rhodri Jones, Leon Brown, Will Rowlands, James Botham, Kieran Hardy, Callum Sheedy, Willis Halaholo.

Dan Lydiate (ruled out for a significant spell with an ACL injury), Tomos Williams (hamstring), Johnny Williams and Hallam Amos (head injuries) were already ruled out, with George North, Josh Navidi and Josh Macleod joining the injury list.

Wales coach Wayne Pivac has explained Rhys Webb’s Six Nations snub after he called up Cardiff Blues scrum-half Lloyd Williams earlier this week.

Reinforcements were required at the No.9 position after Tomos Williams' hamstring problem that is likely to sideline him for weeks.

Many thought 36-times capped Webb would be next in line following Williams’ injury, but Pivac turned to his namesake Lloyd who is more pragmatic and impressed with his opportunities during the autumn campaign.

Following his omission from the original squad, Webb scored two tries in a man of the match performance for the Ospreys out in Connacht. It was a reaction that pleased Pivac and it came after the Kiwi made public his thoughts about Webb’s perceived lack of pace and passing accuracy.

When asked about the decision to plump for Williams over Webb as back-up to Gareth Davies and Kieran Hardy, Pivac simply said: “I think Rhys has talked about not wanting to be a number three and Lloyd is a perfect number three for us.”

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:07 - Feb 13 with 1019 viewsonehunglow

Not a day for the anti eggers then.
No swans to worry about so Rugby surely a decent way of being entertained on such a cold day.
Hopefully,the Chariots will see a few decent injuries and Les Bleus expose the celtic cousin as the bullying trash they are. I am really looking forward to this one-then the Wales game

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:29 - Feb 13 with 1013 viewsAndyCole

The juicy appetiser being whether Brenda can outfox Jurgen

Scots will bottle it as per, with the hefty weight of expectation

Saes will pummel the hapless Azzurri, and restore their rightful place sitting atop all others (in their own minds)

les Bleus will have a field day with Burns not running the show and O'Moany not leading them into battle

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:56 - Feb 13 with 1010 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:29 - Feb 13 by AndyCole

Saes will pummel the hapless Azzurri, and restore their rightful place sitting atop all others (in their own minds)

les Bleus will have a field day with Burns not running the show and O'Moany not leading them into battle

Morning AC
Hope this thread wont end up in "hate speech" and get blocked.

Today is a day to relax as Swans fans,surely. No sulking,no tears,no bitching,no pithy ripostes to anonymous keyboard warriors coming popping up from behind the sofa.

Between the two of us,I am not the greatest lover of much Irish as regards sport anyway. Their rugby fraternity is montrously arrogant.The English truly believe themselves to be superior and I can handle that being a confrontational kind of chap but the sense of victimhood from Leinster,Munster and Connaught just does my head in. Nothing personal of course.

Dupont is a joy to behold. I confess I have a manlove for him but he is a magician and will be one of the all time greats.

Just hope a few English boys get some significant injuries.Nothing personal there either .And no, not life changing injuries before some misinterpret ,just nasty ones that can put them out of action for a few weeks .That's all.

Login to get fewer ads

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:56 - Feb 13 with 991 viewsAndyCole

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 10:56 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

Morning AC
Hope this thread wont end up in "hate speech" and get blocked.

Today is a day to relax as Swans fans,surely. No sulking,no tears,no bitching,no pithy ripostes to anonymous keyboard warriors coming popping up from behind the sofa.

Between the two of us,I am not the greatest lover of much Irish as regards sport anyway. Their rugby fraternity is montrously arrogant.The English truly believe themselves to be superior and I can handle that being a confrontational kind of chap but the sense of victimhood from Leinster,Munster and Connaught just does my head in. Nothing personal of course.

Dupont is a joy to behold. I confess I have a manlove for him but he is a magician and will be one of the all time greats.

Just hope a few English boys get some significant injuries.Nothing personal there either .And no, not life changing injuries before some misinterpret ,just nasty ones that can put them out of action for a few weeks .That's all.

You've only gone and put the Caip bháis on it now !

Let's hope usual suspects aren't too bored to be swooping in. At least it's not friday (the 13th)

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:59 - Feb 13 with 991 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Whilst we can be at our best when severely wounded (we’ll never forget Twickenham 2015 World Cup on one leg and with both hands tied behind our backs) I fear the worst today without Gatland and Edwards’ cunning and guile to see us through.

Match of the weekend must be the one in Dublin tomorrow. Probably France to prevail but you still never quite know with Les Bleus. Capable of brilliance and utter incompetence sometimes within the same passage of play.

Bring it on.

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 12:14 - Feb 13 with 979 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 11:59 - Feb 13 by Joe_bradshaw

Whilst we can be at our best when severely wounded (we’ll never forget Twickenham 2015 World Cup on one leg and with both hands tied behind our backs) I fear the worst today without Gatland and Edwards’ cunning and guile to see us through.

Match of the weekend must be the one in Dublin tomorrow. Probably France to prevail but you still never quite know with Les Bleus. Capable of brilliance and utter incompetence sometimes within the same passage of play.

Bring it on.

France under Edwards are different .
They will win the next World Cup.
Sticky this

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 14:49 - Feb 13 with 955 viewsAndyCole

part 1 complete: Brenda totally outfoxed him (well, Alisson did, again)

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 15:10 - Feb 13 with 949 viewsonehunglow

oirish game tomorrow then.

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 17:20 - Feb 13 with 930 viewsraynor94

This could get messy

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 17:36 - Feb 13 with 927 viewstheloneranger

Tremendous kicking game from Scotland.

Well needed try from Wales right on half time.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 18:45 - Feb 13 with 898 viewstheloneranger

Wayne's Finishers. 😂😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 19:04 - Feb 13 with 887 viewsraynor94

A superstar is born

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 19:21 - Feb 13 with 877 viewsbritferry

Tea-bagged

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3206

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 19:44 - Feb 13 with 867 viewsGwyn737

Have you got a couple of quid on this 👏
6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 19:51 - Feb 13 with 864 viewsAndyCole

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 19:44 - Feb 13 by Gwyn737

Have you got a couple of quid on this 👏

Lol. Or three, + ....

Grand slam is on....in more than one way

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:09 - Feb 13 with 846 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Oof.

Raising a glass or two to young LRZ.

We may have our next superstar.

He probably wouldn't have started either game if Josh Adams hadn't been an idiot. Costly mistake Josh.

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:15 - Feb 13 with 838 viewsmax936

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:09 - Feb 13 by Joe_bradshaw

Oof.

Raising a glass or two to young LRZ.

We may have our next superstar.

He probably wouldn't have started either game if Josh Adams hadn't been an idiot. Costly mistake Josh.

He's a hell of a talent, old experienced player on young shoulders, great defence by us at times to, biggest head scratcher was why we didn't try and run Scotland rugged by getting the ball wide, they were a man short in the backs, yet we didn't utilise that to our advantage, that said Scotland were very good with 14 men, much like Ireland were last week.
We were lucky last week and even luckier this week against 14 men though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:31 - Feb 13 with 827 viewsonehunglow

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:15 - Feb 13 by max936

He's a hell of a talent, old experienced player on young shoulders, great defence by us at times to, biggest head scratcher was why we didn't try and run Scotland rugged by getting the ball wide, they were a man short in the backs, yet we didn't utilise that to our advantage, that said Scotland were very good with 14 men, much like Ireland were last week.
We were lucky last week and even luckier this week against 14 men though.

LRZ could go on to be one of our greatest ever.What composure.Biggar now a parody as is Davies .Wainwright is too weak.

Great game to watch.
Feel sorry for the anti eggers who will not have been arsed about it.

6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:35 - Feb 13 with 823 viewsFireboy2

I believe things happen for a reason, we have won two games in lucky circumstances.

These wins against good sides will give us confidence and give pivac a bit of leeway, we will be more confident against the saes, if we win we can win the six nations as I think that the Irish will take out their defeat last week on the french.

As we all know confidence breeds confidence, if we perform well in the next 3 games we can build on what gameplan pivac wants to play, remember we have quite a few players out atm, when these return competition will go through the roof and on the pitch performance will go up as a result, I should know I've played the stupid game🙄
6 NATIONS .Part 2 on 20:39 - Feb 13 with 820 viewsonehunglow

Eddie.We have been very very lucky .

Our skillsets in many facets are lacking .However the lines out improved to the detriment of the scrum.Weird to me anyway.

Moments of magic won it and it made my evening but let's not kid ourselves this coach is the right one.

We have struggled to put away 2 teams with 14 men.

That said,hope pivac picks the backs that finished the game.

Doubt he will

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024