Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morris 21:12 - Feb 17 with 3415 views34dfgdf54

Starts Saturday, must do.
Morris on 21:13 - Feb 17 with 2820 viewsDr_Winston

Think Morris and Manning are overdue starts.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Morris on 21:16 - Feb 17 with 2793 views34dfgdf54

Morris on 21:13 - Feb 17 by Dr_Winston

Bidwell to be honest was awful until the assist.
Morris on 21:20 - Feb 17 with 2770 viewsDr_Winston

Think Forest deserve a bit of credit. They had a game plan and worked bloody hard to implement it and it almost paid off for them. Plenty of perspiration and not enough inspiration on our side though.

We do have a few too many players who seem to be automatic picks if they're fit. That could probably do with looking at.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Morris on 21:26 - Feb 17 with 2727 views34dfgdf54

Morris on 21:20 - Feb 17 by Dr_Winston

Think Forest deserve a bit of credit. They had a game plan and worked bloody hard to implement it and it almost paid off for them. Plenty of perspiration and not enough inspiration on our side though.

We do have a few too many players who seem to be automatic picks if they're fit. That could probably do with looking at.

Your last paragraph.

My biggest gripe with Cooper.
Morris on 21:32 - Feb 17 with 2688 viewsOptimisticJack

I thought Chris Hughton had his team really well drilled tonight.
He clearly had done his homework.
I can see Forest moving up the league fast.

Optimisticjack

Morris on 21:49 - Feb 17 with 2605 viewsraynor94

Morris on 21:32 - Feb 17 by OptimisticJack

He certainly learnt a lot from the cup game, he's an excellent coach

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Morris on 21:50 - Feb 17 with 2598 viewsjackrabbit

Agree wholeheartedly.
Morris on 22:11 - Feb 17 with 2521 viewspencoedjack

Yep I start him & leave Lowe on the bench Saturday.

Nice problem for Coops to have 👍
Login to get fewer ads

Morris on 22:12 - Feb 17 with 2520 viewsmax936

Morris on 21:49 - Feb 17 by raynor94

He certainly learnt a lot from the cup game, he's an excellent coach

He's a decent intelligent man and a proper football man, good player in his time, probably to nice for his own good though, going by the way he's been treated by some clubs he's managed, Newcastle in particular.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Morris on 22:36 - Feb 17 with 2445 viewsSwans9

It is the hard fought 1 0 that means more over a course of a season anyone that has kicked a ball in any league knows this.
Morris on 22:40 - Feb 17 with 2428 views34dfgdf54

Morris on 22:36 - Feb 17 by Swans9

It is the hard fought 1 0 that means more over a course of a season anyone that has kicked a ball in any league knows this.

Without doubt. It felt like we lost momentum when the Sheff Weds game was postponed, now it’s back.

Reading the Brentford board their fans are bemoaning not strengthening in January, we did, now it’s time to use them.
Morris on 22:46 - Feb 17 with 2409 viewsmax936

Morris on 22:40 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

Without doubt. It felt like we lost momentum when the Sheff Weds game was postponed, now it’s back.

Reading the Brentford board their fans are bemoaning not strengthening in January, we did, now it’s time to use them.

I think Jordan has earned a start, although I'm not sure Coops will start with him, seems content with the tried and tested, think Morris starting we'll see a lot more from him.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Morris on 23:04 - Feb 17 with 2376 viewsThrasher6

Morris on 21:32 - Feb 17 by OptimisticJack

Agreed...they'll be going upwards...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Morris on 23:36 - Feb 17 with 2309 viewsKilkennyjack

Whats he done to date ?

And how does he improve the team ?

Beware of the Risen People

Morris on 23:38 - Feb 17 with 2304 viewsKeithHaynes

Morris on 23:36 - Feb 17 by Kilkennyjack

Whats he done to date ?

Give him a full start, he will score.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Morris on 06:41 - Feb 18 with 2151 viewsDr_Winston

Morris on 21:26 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

Your last paragraph.

We need as many players as up to speed and raring to go as possible with what we're facing in March.

3/3/21 - Stoke (A)
6/3/21 - Middlesbrough (H)
9/3/21 - Blackburn (A)
13/3/21 - Luton (H)
16/3/21 - Bournemouth (A)
20/3/21 - Canton Jamrags (H)

Six games in eighteen days. All against teams mid table or higher. Four of them with realistic ambitions of making the playoffs. More rotation is definitely going to be needed to be ready for that.

Morris on 07:52 - Feb 18 with 2087 viewsKilkennyjack

Morris on 06:41 - Feb 18 by Dr_Winston

We need as many players as up to speed and raring to go as possible with what we're facing in March.

3/3/21 - Stoke (A)
6/3/21 - Middlesbrough (H)
9/3/21 - Blackburn (A)
13/3/21 - Luton (H)
16/3/21 - Bournemouth (A)
20/3/21 - Canton Jamrags (H)

Six games in eighteen days. All against teams mid table or higher. Four of them with realistic ambitions of making the playoffs. More rotation is definitely going to be needed to be ready for that.

You are a professional.

Its the next game only for me - doh !

Beware of the Risen People

Morris on 07:59 - Feb 18 with 2081 viewsGlastonbury

Morris on 21:26 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

Your last paragraph.

?? Do u want him to change team for changes sake ? And if he does make changes and we lose will u forgive that or berate him for changing winning team ? Dear me the guy is doing amazing.
Morris on 08:00 - Feb 18 with 2080 viewsGlastonbury

Morris has only just got off the plane !!
Morris on 08:02 - Feb 18 with 2076 viewsGlastonbury

Morris on 21:20 - Feb 17 by Dr_Winston

Hughton is quality manager. He will make an average side harder to beat. Forest will be challenging next season. Most teams have automatic choices especially when on very good runs. Be interested to know ur team for Sat ?
Morris on 08:05 - Feb 18 with 2071 viewsGlastonbury

Morris on 23:38 - Feb 17 by KeithHaynes

Give him a full start, he will score.

Keith if I put the lottery on Saturday will I win ?
Morris on 08:31 - Feb 18 with 2033 views34dfgdf54

Morris on 07:59 - Feb 18 by Glastonbury

?? Do u want him to change team for changes sake ? And if he does make changes and we lose will u forgive that or berate him for changing winning team ? Dear me the guy is doing amazing.

We won in the 87th minute today, with Morris playing. We didn't look like scoring and we looked flat, anyone who can't see that needs to take off their rose tinted specs.

The team that started yesterday, wasn't a winning team.

Freshen things up, it's a squad game.
Morris on 09:35 - Feb 18 with 1950 viewsthornabyswan

Morris on 08:31 - Feb 18 by 34dfgdf54

We won in the 87th minute today, with Morris playing. We didn't look like scoring and we looked flat, anyone who can't see that needs to take off their rose tinted specs.

The team that started yesterday, wasn't a winning team.

Freshen things up, it's a squad game.

Yes I agree Morris for Lowe who has been out of sorts lately not for a lack of effort though.

Maybe tempted to give Bidwell a rest as well but possibly would be a bit harsh but like you say we have a squad so use it.

We could have easily lost last night Connor got us out of jail when they had the break 3 against 1 then that header at the end.

Has to be player of the season for us.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Morris on 10:45 - Feb 18 with 1889 viewsBadlands

Morris on 23:36 - Feb 17 by Kilkennyjack

Whats he done to date ?

I can't see why we should be calling for a player to start who we know nothing about and has had little chance to indicate he could do any better than Lowe and Ayew!
I wouldn't have minded seeing them both have 15 -20 minutes last night but would either have defended as well as Ayew?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Morris on 11:18 - Feb 18 with 1852 views34dfgdf54

Morris on 10:45 - Feb 18 by Badlands

I can't see why we should be calling for a player to start who we know nothing about and has had little chance to indicate he could do any better than Lowe and Ayew!
I wouldn't have minded seeing them both have 15 -20 minutes last night but would either have defended as well as Ayew?

Didn't watch that last night or against City did you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024