Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wine white or red 19:36 - Feb 26 with 2661 viewsmax936

What's your recommendations, for choice's of both red and white?
I'm enjoying a drop of 19Crimes now after me Tea, I do prefer the Apothic red though, their dark red is nice to, as is 19Crimes Ultimate, standard 19Crimes doesn't have enough body for me though and its seems a bit dry, that said I do enjoy it, a neighbour give me a Bordeux 2018 byt Le Chai on my birthday last month, that was superb, Looking to broaden my choices as there must be plenty of other wines out there, that are just as nice.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 19:38]
0
Wine white or red on 21:32 - Mar 19 with 414 viewsmax936

Wine white or red on 21:29 - Mar 19 by Fireboy2

When I do drink wine it has to be red and australian or chilean.


I'm a real ale fan, but one has to broaden ones horizons once in a while
[Post edited 19 Mar 2021 21:33]
0
Wine white or red on 21:37 - Mar 19 with 408 viewsjack_lord

I love a good chablis and a burgundy but had some fun with prosecco when we were in Italy. We were getting litres of local on the table for 8 euros and most of it was good.
Fizz friday is a follow on from Venice and a bit more fun for our weekends at home.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

0
Wine white or red on 21:39 - Mar 19 with 407 viewsDr_Winston

Wine white or red on 21:37 - Mar 19 by jack_lord

I love a good chablis and a burgundy but had some fun with prosecco when we were in Italy. We were getting litres of local on the table for 8 euros and most of it was good.
Fizz friday is a follow on from Venice and a bit more fun for our weekends at home.


Find Prosecco a bit dry, although it's nice with a dash of Grenadine.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Wine white or red on 21:47 - Mar 19 with 400 viewsFireboy2

Wine white or red on 21:32 - Mar 19 by max936

I'm a real ale fan, but one has to broaden ones horizons once in a while
[Post edited 19 Mar 2021 21:33]


So am I Max, the last real pint i had was on friday 30th oct, I cannot drink ale from bottles so have been managing on continental lager.
0
Wine white or red on 09:52 - Mar 20 with 335 viewsonehunglow

Wine white or red on 23:05 - Mar 2 by Thrasher6

The Messiah has spoken....all things to everybody...what else is there to know really...





Apart from saying F#ck Off....
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 23:06]


Thank you Bruv.You can cop that down and remember who told you


Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Wine white or red on 09:55 - Mar 20 with 332 viewsonehunglow

Wine white or red on 21:20 - Mar 19 by felixstowe_jack

Not sure the UK made much wine in its colonies but they did make white and dark rum.


Think you'll find Australia and NZ and SA described as such. Canada too ha a wine industry around Niagara

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026