Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Centre Forward 12:27 - Feb 28 with 689 viewsbuilthjack

Should we have bought one at the start of the season ?
In my opinion, if we had, we would be sitting on top of the table.
Even Kieffer Moore would score 20-25 in this team.
Lowe has done well, but him and Ayew will get 25 goals between them, including penalties.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Centre Forward on 12:32 - Feb 28 with 673 viewsraynor94

Looking back over the season, 100%yes, and agree with you about Moore.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Centre Forward on 12:39 - Feb 28 with 664 viewsChief

Absolutely we should have. Don't know why we didn't, Coopers own words suggest he's known its been a problem all season and we tried to get at least 1 on deadline day. So not sure why it didn't happen.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Centre Forward on 12:41 - Feb 28 with 662 viewsbuilthjack

Centre Forward on 12:39 - Feb 28 by Chief

Absolutely we should have. Don't know why we didn't, Coopers own words suggest he's known its been a problem all season and we tried to get at least 1 on deadline day. So not sure why it didn't happen.

I would say that he wasn't backed with a couple of million.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Centre Forward on 12:46 - Feb 28 with 656 viewsChief

Centre Forward on 12:41 - Feb 28 by builthjack

I would say that he wasn't backed with a couple of million.

Yes i dare say there wasn't much money to spend but then for balance we did spend money on the likes of Whittaker in a position we didn't really need reinforcing in as one for the future.

Whereas personally I'd have put that money to buying or loaning an out and out striker even if meant gambling on a free agent or lower league player.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Centre Forward on 17:41 - Feb 28 with 578 viewsangryjack

Centre Forward on 12:46 - Feb 28 by Chief

Yes i dare say there wasn't much money to spend but then for balance we did spend money on the likes of Whittaker in a position we didn't really need reinforcing in as one for the future.

Whereas personally I'd have put that money to buying or loaning an out and out striker even if meant gambling on a free agent or lower league player.

Cardiff bought that mush from Crawley just to spite us and wind us up...
Centre Forward on 18:39 - Feb 28 with 544 viewsswancity

Yes

We tried to strengthen in that area but the right one wasn’t available for the peanuts we had available and were prepared to spend

They don’t grow on trees see

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Centre Forward on 22:12 - Feb 28 with 462 viewsthornabyswan

Centre Forward on 12:39 - Feb 28 by Chief

Of course we should have every team should have a centre forward.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Centre Forward on 12:29 - Mar 1 with 348 viewsReslovenSwan1

Centre Forward on 22:12 - Feb 28 by thornabyswan

Of course we should have every team should have a centre forward.

This is where the academy should kick in. The club down to bare bones but no 21 yer old available.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Centre Forward on 13:29 - Mar 1 with 316 viewsonehunglow

Rhetorical question.
Steve should have made sure we started the season with one.
He could and should have had one on January.

It is pretty obvious,as it was Kasey Palmer would score against Woody

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024