| Trampie 09:38 - Mar 6 with 1810 views | CountyJim | Will be gutted the Tories have ruled out forming a government with Plaid Cymru |  | | |  |
| Trampie on 20:49 - Mar 7 with 442 views | Catullus |
| Trampie on 19:58 - Mar 7 by trampie | I'm talking English politico's, not your average voter, it's the politico's that rank Plaid highly. |
You didn't mention politicos the first time! I saw this, https://nation.cymru/news/youg and it really is interesting. Price is the highest rated Welsh politician but 72% of respondents said don't know. Now Mark Drakeford, he gets a really poor rating 3.9 out of 10. Awan Scully said "Professor Roger Awan-Scully said that it was notable that Mark Drakeford continued to poll “quite poorly”. “Although the new First Minister was clearly rated highly by many of his colleagues, he has not yet been able to make the same impression on the Welsh public,” he said. “There is some encouraging new for Plaid Cymru. Although most of the Welsh public do net yet appear to know who Adam Price is, among those who are aware of him his ratings have risen — indeed, he is (very marginally) the most highly-rated of all the politicians questioned about in the latest poll. “The clear challenge for Mr Price, and his party, will be for him to cut through to a much larger proportion of the Welsh electorate.” So Welsh people don't really know who Price is and most don't really rate Drakeford. Hey exHMRC, didn't you claim Drakeford was highly rated? Turns out that's a lie. |  |
|  |
| Trampie on 21:15 - Mar 7 with 427 views | trampie | Adam Price #1 and Leanne Wood joint #2, I told you that Plaid politicians are better than other parties politicians but you don't listen to me, I'm not always right mind, I was wrong once it was a Tuesday, I think the year was 1985. |  |
|  |
| |