Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. 22:18 - Mar 16 with 5312 viewsNortbankboy

Tax payers money well spent?
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 22:36 - Mar 16 with 3029 viewsKilkennyjack

He has a point.

Beware of the Risen People

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 22:46 - Mar 16 with 3037 viewsCatullus

Yeah I agree. And watching his news shot about money spent to help keep women safe, I think he's wasting more there too. It's populist policy designed to shut the women up quickly and I doubt it'll do any good.

This new room, I think they put more thought into that than the new "womans saftey" policy.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 22:49 - Mar 16 with 3026 viewsraynor94

Yes, that room desperately needed updating, just like the Whitehouse press room now.

Bring on Allegra Stratton.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 22:52 - Mar 16 with 3021 viewsCatullus

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 22:49 - Mar 16 by raynor94

Yes, that room desperately needed updating, just like the Whitehouse press room now.

Bring on Allegra Stratton.

It's just another vanity project, Nero fiddles while Rome burns.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 22:58 - Mar 16 with 3015 viewsraynor94

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 22:52 - Mar 16 by Catullus

It's just another vanity project, Nero fiddles while Rome burns.

Rome burns, we are one of the World leaders in getting us out of this Pandemic.

Although watching the news tonight, and Italy going into a third wave, and stopping the vaccinations, you may well be right.

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 06:51 - Mar 17 with 2946 viewspikeypaul

It’s not being paid for by the tax payer it’s from Tory Donations a fund was set up for it last year.

But obviously we will have the clueless lefties trying to make out otherwise.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/03/02/boris-joh

I do agree it’s a waste of Tory Party donations, but it’s their money to spend the way they like I suppose, however obscene it is.

No wonder some major donors have brought up their concerns about it and withdrawn from donating, I would not give a penny after seeing such a waste of money spent by her thinking it’s her personal money to spunk on £420 a roll of wallpaper from a Knightsbridge shop owned by her best friend.

His cock will be his downfall

[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 7:12]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 08:09 - Mar 17 with 2916 viewsKilkennyjack

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 22:58 - Mar 16 by raynor94

Rome burns, we are one of the World leaders in getting us out of this Pandemic.

Although watching the news tonight, and Italy going into a third wave, and stopping the vaccinations, you may well be right.

125,000 of your fellow citizens have died.

Its a complete disaster. Exceptionalism failed against the virus.
Thats the story.

Beware of the Risen People

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 09:03 - Mar 17 with 2907 viewsfelixstowe_jack

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 08:09 - Mar 17 by Kilkennyjack

Thats the story.

Wonder how much has been wasted on the senedd and holyrood

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 09:18 - Mar 17 with 2898 viewsraynor94

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 08:09 - Mar 17 by Kilkennyjack

Thats the story.

Is it only our British citizens who have died, during this Pandemic?

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 09:20 - Mar 17 with 2897 viewsonehunglow

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 06:51 - Mar 17 by pikeypaul

It’s not being paid for by the tax payer it’s from Tory Donations a fund was set up for it last year.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/03/02/boris-joh

I do agree it’s a waste of Tory Party donations, but it’s their money to spend the way they like I suppose, however obscene it is.

No wonder some major donors have brought up their concerns about it and withdrawn from donating, I would not give a penny after seeing such a waste of money spent by her thinking it’s her personal money to spunk on £420 a roll of wallpaper from a Knightsbridge shop owned by her best friend.

Yep. Agreed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:05 - Mar 17 with 2840 viewsNortbankboy

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 09:20 - Mar 17 by onehunglow

Yep. Agreed

You can see where English nurses bonus went now
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:09 - Mar 17 with 2827 viewslondonlisa2001

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 06:51 - Mar 17 by pikeypaul

The private donations were for the refurb of their flat.

The press room is within 9 Downing Street and was paid for by taxpayers.

Two different things.

And it hasn’t been his downfall as yet. He’s been the same for ever.
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:12 - Mar 17 with 2833 viewsNortbankboy

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:09 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

The private donations were for the refurb of their flat.

The press room is within 9 Downing Street and was paid for by taxpayers.

Two different things.

And it hasn’t been his downfall as yet. He’s been the same for ever.

What about the £900k paint job on his plane?
Tax payers money again?
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:21 - Mar 17 with 2825 viewsLohengrin

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 22:36 - Mar 16 by Kilkennyjack

He has a point.

A point? Because nothing signifies The Modern Movement quite like backlit walnut and yew panelling?

I think it looks smart but I can’t imagine it costing much more than a few thousand to install.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:22 - Mar 17 with 2816 viewslondonlisa2001

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:12 - Mar 17 by Nortbankboy

What about the £900k paint job on his plane?
Tax payers money again?

Yes.

Although with that one, my understanding is the plane needed painting anyway and the additional cost of doing the U.K. thing was fairly insignificant.

By the time he can go anywhere in it, it’ll need doing again probably...
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:25 - Mar 17 with 2813 viewslondonlisa2001

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:21 - Mar 17 by Lohengrin

A point? Because nothing signifies The Modern Movement quite like backlit walnut and yew panelling?

I think it looks smart but I can’t imagine it costing much more than a few thousand to install.

My main reaction was ‘bloody hell, it looks like Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen has been let loose’.

Tasteful it is not.

I imagine all the money went to those nice Russians that were in charge of installing all the technology. Because, quite obviously, that’s exactly who you’d want to do that...
[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 16:25]
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:33 - Mar 17 with 2811 viewsLohengrin

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:25 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

My main reaction was ‘bloody hell, it looks like Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen has been let loose’.

Tasteful it is not.

I imagine all the money went to those nice Russians that were in charge of installing all the technology. Because, quite obviously, that’s exactly who you’d want to do that...
[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 16:25]

It would probably grow on you if there was somebody remotely capable at the dais for the next televised press call, Lis.

Alas...

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:53 - Mar 17 with 2794 viewslondonlisa2001

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:33 - Mar 17 by Lohengrin

It would probably grow on you if there was somebody remotely capable at the dais for the next televised press call, Lis.

Alas...

I can quite honestly say that I’m struggling to think of anyone of any party at present that could stand in front of that and make me feel particularly optimistic. There are many, of course, that I’d prefer to see there than either Johnson or his (snigger) ‘Press Secretary’.

Maybe a team of the people that have been in charge of the vaccine ordering and roll out. It’s been the most astonishingly competent thing we’ve done in this country that I can remember.
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:06 - Mar 17 with 2798 viewsLohengrin

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:53 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

I can quite honestly say that I’m struggling to think of anyone of any party at present that could stand in front of that and make me feel particularly optimistic. There are many, of course, that I’d prefer to see there than either Johnson or his (snigger) ‘Press Secretary’.

Maybe a team of the people that have been in charge of the vaccine ordering and roll out. It’s been the most astonishingly competent thing we’ve done in this country that I can remember.

We’ve always been blessed with astonishingly competent people, though very few in the last thirty years have gravitated toward politics, Lis.

If you’re looking at the true cost of disillusion, with all the deviousness and bartering, that’s probably it.

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:20 - Mar 17 with 2777 viewslondonlisa2001

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:06 - Mar 17 by Lohengrin

We’ve always been blessed with astonishingly competent people, though very few in the last thirty years have gravitated toward politics, Lis.

If you’re looking at the true cost of disillusion, with all the deviousness and bartering, that’s probably it.

Have you been jabbed yet?
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:24 - Mar 17 with 2783 viewsLohengrin

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:20 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

Have you been jabbed yet?

Not yet, love. I don’t think it will be too much longer though. My eldest has had both jabs on account of where she works and suffered nothing whatsoever in the way of ill-effects. I’ll be having mine when called without any misgivings.

What about yourself?

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:34 - Mar 17 with 2772 viewslondonlisa2001

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:24 - Mar 17 by Lohengrin

Not yet, love. I don’t think it will be too much longer though. My eldest has had both jabs on account of where she works and suffered nothing whatsoever in the way of ill-effects. I’ll be having mine when called without any misgivings.

What about yourself?

Yesterday. They’ve called all over 50s in England this week. Just book in online and away to go.
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:37 - Mar 17 with 2775 viewsLohengrin

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:34 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

Yesterday. They’ve called all over 50s in England this week. Just book in online and away to go.

They’re contacting us when out turn comes down here.

How’s the arm? A bit like when we had the TB jab?

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:52 - Mar 17 with 2758 viewslondonlisa2001

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:37 - Mar 17 by Lohengrin

They’re contacting us when out turn comes down here.

How’s the arm? A bit like when we had the TB jab?

They are here as well theoretically. But every so often, a blanket ‘book if you’re over x’ comes through and we can book online to one of the mass vaccine centres.

Can’t remember the TB one, but it’s ever so slightly achy and feels a tiny bit bruised. Not much (I think the TB needle was much bigger). Was feeling a bit tired this morning and a little light headed / heavy legged - just as though a cold just starting type thing. But to be honest, it’s negligible, and probably only noticed it because I was looking for it. If it had been a normal day I wouldn’t have thought anything of it.
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 18:04 - Mar 17 with 2764 viewsLohengrin

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:52 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

They are here as well theoretically. But every so often, a blanket ‘book if you’re over x’ comes through and we can book online to one of the mass vaccine centres.

Can’t remember the TB one, but it’s ever so slightly achy and feels a tiny bit bruised. Not much (I think the TB needle was much bigger). Was feeling a bit tired this morning and a little light headed / heavy legged - just as though a cold just starting type thing. But to be honest, it’s negligible, and probably only noticed it because I was looking for it. If it had been a normal day I wouldn’t have thought anything of it.

That’s pretty much what everybody I know that’s had it has said.

And you’re right they all sort of braced themselves to start feeling unwell and the slightest ache or sniffle was put down to the jab, the Jessies!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024