Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Detectives BBC2 17:36 - Mar 31 with 3585 viewsraynor94

Anybody else catch the first 2 episodes, it's about organised crime in Manchester.

Riveting viewing, that's one mean City!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Detectives BBC2 on 17:44 - Mar 31 with 1924 viewsonehunglow

Great stuff Ray and it shows how really evil some scum are. They are utterly without shame.
Note the no comment interviews with a leech sitting alongside working out his fees and ensuring the job takes as long as possible,always aiming for Crown Court trial and a chance to influence a frail jury.

These are the people who police deal with,lawless,feckless and free of any moral fibre at all. These are those that kill to protect their business and if you're n the way-tough.

These are the scum that will assault ,maim police whenever possible and complain like fark when they are caught or God help us, tw'tted themselves during an arrest. Not all of them want to give up their freedom and willingly agree to pop into the transport van.

These are the people who will strike you ,me or anyone down that gets in their way.

I would hate to be a barrister even for £1000 per hour.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Detectives BBC2 on 18:07 - Mar 31 with 1916 viewsKeithHaynes

All on 16 quid an hour top line.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Detectives BBC2 on 18:16 - Mar 31 with 1904 viewsonehunglow

The Detectives BBC2 on 18:07 - Mar 31 by KeithHaynes

All on 16 quid an hour top line.

Behave .

The Detectives BBC2 on 18:27 - Mar 31 with 1909 viewspencoedjack

Excellent series.

The bloke who in the 1st programme was a very nasty piece of work.
The Detectives BBC2 on 18:53 - Mar 31 with 1894 viewsWingstandwood

What a lovely song!

Argus!

The Detectives BBC2 on 18:56 - Mar 31 with 1890 viewsraynor94

Julie Connor is some Detective, she didn't bat an eyelid, with that Psycho in the first episode

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Detectives BBC2 on 18:58 - Mar 31 with 1877 viewsonehunglow

The Detectives BBC2 on 18:56 - Mar 31 by raynor94

Julie Connor is some Detective, she didn't bat an eyelid, with that Psycho in the first episode

Yep.Ray.
Ive interviewed plenty and it requires much patience,skill and dexterity plus avoided wanting to stove heads in.

It' s more structured than in my day and all criminals know the score.The only ones that speak are either, first timers, stupid or truly innocent.

It is a game and Crown Court is a lottery and a good day out for Colin Criminal and his feckless family of scum.

I wish I d been a plumber

The Detectives BBC2 on 19:06 - Mar 31 with 1882 viewsWingstandwood

There is amost profoud saying that is both poignant and uplifting!

""And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, That we are all that stands between the monsters and the weak."

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

The Detectives BBC2 on 19:38 - Mar 31 with 1866 viewsKeithHaynes

The Detectives BBC2 on 18:53 - Mar 31 by Wingstandwood

What a lovely song!

Now you are talking.

The Detectives BBC2 on 19:50 - Mar 31 with 1859 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Detectives BBC2 on 19:52 - Mar 31 with 1857 viewsWingstandwood

The Detectives BBC2 on 19:38 - Mar 31 by KeithHaynes

Now you are talking.

Charlie Harper aside? Far more qualified to solve crimes than inept critical thinking/common sense free (not all, but a few) journalists, conspiracy theorist nut-jobs, Derek Acorah-esque criminal psychologists and uninformed who think soooooooooo last century 1970's i.e...... "It's really like The Sweeney TV series".

Argus!

The Detectives BBC2 on 20:06 - Mar 31 with 1849 viewsKeithHaynes

The Detectives BBC2 on 19:52 - Mar 31 by Wingstandwood

Charlie Harper aside? Far more qualified to solve crimes than inept critical thinking/common sense free (not all, but a few) journalists, conspiracy theorist nut-jobs, Derek Acorah-esque criminal psychologists and uninformed who think soooooooooo last century 1970's i.e...... "It's really like The Sweeney TV series".

Lovely bloke Charlie, has been a mentor since 1979.

The Detectives BBC2 on 08:20 - Apr 2 with 1709 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Detectives BBC2 on 19:50 - Mar 31 by Dr_Winston

That’s exactly what I was expecting after seeing the thread title. Brilliant

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Detectives BBC2 on 10:49 - Apr 2 with 1672 viewsbritferry

thanks to this thread, I watched it, very insightful but bloomin scary at the same time.

Another example of why I think drugs should be legalised in someway in this country

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

The Detectives BBC2 on 10:54 - Apr 2 with 1666 viewsonehunglow

The Detectives BBC2 on 10:49 - Apr 2 by britferry

thanks to this thread, I watched it, very insightful but bloomin scary at the same time.

Another example of why I think drugs should be legalised in someway in this country

BF.
Dont agree but I see the logic.
Sadly,the drug cartels would simply move into other areas of crime.It's their life.
It's like making cars more "safe" so they up their game. They are clever ,vicious,utter selfish scum that will never work legally not stop crime.It's what they do.

Personally,I would hang them. They need eliminating.

The Detectives BBC2 on 11:06 - Apr 2 with 1665 viewsmax936

The Detectives BBC2 on 08:20 - Apr 2 by Brynmill_Jack

That’s exactly what I was expecting after seeing the thread title. Brilliant

It was, fantastically played out, they don't make stuff like that anymore, pure class.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Detectives BBC2 on 11:14 - Apr 2 with 1662 viewsmax936

The Detectives BBC2 on 18:53 - Mar 31 by Wingstandwood

What a lovely song!

What a load of noise

The Detectives BBC2 on 11:35 - Apr 2 with 1654 viewsKeithHaynes

The Detectives BBC2 on 11:14 - Apr 2 by max936

What a load of noise

Lead singer nearly 80, and still hammering it out.

The Detectives BBC2 on 15:31 - Apr 2 with 1627 viewscontroversial_jack

The Detectives BBC2 on 10:54 - Apr 2 by onehunglow

BF.
Dont agree but I see the logic.
Sadly,the drug cartels would simply move into other areas of crime.It's their life.
It's like making cars more "safe" so they up their game. They are clever ,vicious,utter selfish scum that will never work legally not stop crime.It's what they do.

Personally,I would hang them. They need eliminating.

You can take a burglar, car thief, Hooligan off the street and crime will drop considerably, but take a drug dealer off the street and another will take it's place the next day. The reward from dealing drugs is massive.The risks are also high so prices are high to reflect this, and they will protect their patch and anyone who stands up against them with violence. It's why street drugs are such a problem. It's why drugs need to be regulated, controlled and de criminalised.Do that and dealers will go bust overnight
The Detectives BBC2 on 19:14 - Apr 2 with 1607 viewsKeithHaynes

The Detectives BBC2 on 15:31 - Apr 2 by controversial_jack

You can take a burglar, car thief, Hooligan off the street and crime will drop considerably, but take a drug dealer off the street and another will take it's place the next day. The reward from dealing drugs is massive.The risks are also high so prices are high to reflect this, and they will protect their patch and anyone who stands up against them with violence. It's why street drugs are such a problem. It's why drugs need to be regulated, controlled and de criminalised.Do that and dealers will go bust overnight

You are of course correct.
But the issue isn’t decriminalisation, it’s how to tax it to the govts benefit once it’s legal.

The Detectives BBC2 on 19:29 - Apr 2 with 1596 viewsmax936

The Detectives BBC2 on 11:35 - Apr 2 by KeithHaynes

Lead singer nearly 80, and still hammering it out.

He must be deaf

The Detectives BBC2 on 19:49 - Apr 2 with 1586 viewsonehunglow

So we make all drugs legal and it all goes away .
Just like that,
Easy then .

The Detectives BBC2 on 10:23 - Apr 3 with 1524 viewscontroversial_jack

The Detectives BBC2 on 19:49 - Apr 2 by onehunglow

So we make all drugs legal and it all goes away .
Just like that,
Easy then .

No, but we get it off the streets.It's hits the dealers, it reduces crime,frees up police time, it prevents overdoes, it prevents users getting criminal records and not being able to get jobs, it prevents illnesses from contaminated drugs. I would say it's a lot better than the way we do things now
The Detectives BBC2 on 13:22 - Apr 3 with 1493 viewsFireboy2

The Detectives BBC2 on 19:29 - Apr 2 by max936

He must be deaf

What?
The Detectives BBC2 on 16:51 - Apr 3 with 1470 viewsWingstandwood

Is this the psycho who appears from 29:50s onwards? Not a very nice person in the slightest! He seems of type not to want to play "the grey man".... Desperate for notoriety and a reputation amongst likeminded peers... Does rather yearn to make a grand enterance that imo will give a rather negative perception to both judge and jury should he ever get in trouble again.

It is better to act in a more mature and disciplined fashion where pride, ego and need to be centre stage is seen as destructive serving no purpose whatsoever other than having negative end result(s).

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024