Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More Tory sleaze 17:30 - Apr 16 with 3197 viewsNortbankboy

First dodgy dave,now Matt hancock!
I know it's Labour's fault!
More Tory sleaze on 22:46 - Apr 16 with 653 viewstrampie

More Tory sleaze on 22:37 - Apr 16 by Catullus

I engaged with Plaid which convinced me not to vote for them. I posted the emails on here.

I posted about the Green party leaflet and the reasons why it was bad.

Since you are prepared to tell this message board who you are not going to vote for, who are you going to vote for ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

More Tory sleaze on 22:53 - Apr 16 with 638 viewsraynor94

More Tory sleaze on 22:46 - Apr 16 by trampie

Since you are prepared to tell this message board who you are not going to vote for, who are you going to vote for ?

Me, anybody but Plaid, could even be Conservative for the first time.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

More Tory sleaze on 22:56 - Apr 16 with 632 viewstrampie

More Tory sleaze on 22:53 - Apr 16 by raynor94

Me, anybody but Plaid, could even be Conservative for the first time.

That is what I would have guessed in your case.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

More Tory sleaze on 07:20 - Apr 17 with 576 viewsbuilthjack

Sack him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

More Tory sleaze on 11:01 - Apr 17 with 548 viewsCatullus

More Tory sleaze on 22:46 - Apr 16 by trampie

The honest answer there is, while I want to vote I struggle to find any of them worth voting for, as in previous elections it won't be the best choice but the least worst choice and I still don't know who that is yet.

Where I live it'll probably make little difference anyway. Labour are very safe in my area so I might just do as I have done beofre and protest vote by spoiling my ballot. I write "none of the above" and put my cross next to that.

If there is a current favourite right now it's the abolish party, purely because I believe the Senedd has been a disaster for Wales.

This is why I think voting should be compulsory and "none of the above" should be a choice so the politicians can see what the people really think of them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

More Tory sleaze on 11:07 - Apr 17 with 543 viewstrampie

More Tory sleaze on 11:01 - Apr 17 by Catullus

The honest answer there is, while I want to vote I struggle to find any of them worth voting for, as in previous elections it won't be the best choice but the least worst choice and I still don't know who that is yet.

Where I live it'll probably make little difference anyway. Labour are very safe in my area so I might just do as I have done beofre and protest vote by spoiling my ballot. I write "none of the above" and put my cross next to that.

If there is a current favourite right now it's the abolish party, purely because I believe the Senedd has been a disaster for Wales.

This is why I think voting should be compulsory and "none of the above" should be a choice so the politicians can see what the people really think of them.

Exactly like I thought, it has to be said you are the best fence sitter on this site bar none, you diss parties you don't like but when asked who you will vote for you say none of the above, I can read posters on this site like a book I tell you, lol.

More Tory sleaze on 11:34 - Apr 17 with 523 viewsmax936

More Tory sleaze on 11:01 - Apr 17 by Catullus

Can't remember the last time I voted, myself, I don't trust any of them.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

More Tory sleaze on 18:04 - Apr 17 with 485 viewsCatullus

More Tory sleaze on 11:07 - Apr 17 by trampie

Exactly like I thought, it has to be said you are the best fence sitter on this site bar none, you diss parties you don't like but when asked who you will vote for you say none of the above, I can read posters on this site like a book I tell you, lol.

You can read posters like a book? It's not hard to read an open book is it. Funny you should say that though when previously you have declared me an obvious tory.

Not as smart as you think you are

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024