Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford 21:41 - Apr 13 with 2353 viewsthornabyswan

Will they be feeling the pressure after our 2 wins.

Luton and Norwich plus Brentford away.

Brentford still have Bournemouth to play as well.

Not over yet.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Watford on 21:54 - Apr 13 with 2299 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Watford have the best home record in the championship but are only the 8th best away team. Not sure they will be looking forward to their three away games Luton, Norwich and Brentford.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Watford on 22:00 - Apr 13 with 2284 viewsthornabyswan

Watford on 21:54 - Apr 13 by felixstowe_jack

Watford have the best home record in the championship but are only the 8th best away team. Not sure they will be looking forward to their three away games Luton, Norwich and Brentford.

Win our 5 games and we will go.up.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Watford on 22:03 - Apr 13 with 2275 viewsVincent_Vega

Thing is I can’t see Watford losing 3 of their last 5 but keep the faith.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Watford on 22:09 - Apr 13 with 2272 viewsthornabyswan

Watford on 22:03 - Apr 13 by Vincent_Vega

Shame we didnt get draws in in the Brum and Preston games that could be the difference.

Bit if they lose to Brentford and Norwich its in our hands a long shot but you never know.

Watford on 22:20 - Apr 13 with 2252 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford on 22:03 - Apr 13 by Vincent_Vega

Drawing three winning one and losing one would be enough. (If we were the team that beat them)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Watford on 22:34 - Apr 13 with 2229 viewsReslovenSwan1

With 5 games left and the last game at Vicarage Road Swansea need to close he gap to 2 by the last game. This is two Swansea wins when Watford draw one and lose one.

Then it is a very nervy winner takes all at Watford assuming Brentford slip up somewhere like a draw at Watford. Watford could not risk playing for a draw. Imagine the nerves.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Watford on 22:42 - Apr 13 with 2210 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford on 22:34 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

With 5 games left and the last game at Vicarage Road Swansea need to close he gap to 2 by the last game. This is two Swansea wins when Watford draw one and lose one.

Then it is a very nervy winner takes all at Watford assuming Brentford slip up somewhere like a draw at Watford. Watford could not risk playing for a draw. Imagine the nerves.

If Watford win only one game (away to Norwich) and draw the rest and Norwich lose their other games as well we could be champions!!!!

Watford on 09:51 - Apr 14 with 2017 viewsjack247

It’s conceivable they lose to Norwich and Brentford, setting up a shootout with us. Trouble is Brentford have as good, if not better chance than us at overtaking them in that scenario.

If we went there on the last day needing a draw, which looked a decent possibility a few weeks ago, I’d back us. Needing to win, going to be a tough ask, they don’t concede many.
Login to get fewer ads

Watford on 10:23 - Apr 14 with 1994 viewssplJack

Watford on 09:51 - Apr 14 by jack247

It’s conceivable they lose to Norwich and Brentford, setting up a shootout with us. Trouble is Brentford have as good, if not better chance than us at overtaking them in that scenario.

If we went there on the last day needing a draw, which looked a decent possibility a few weeks ago, I’d back us. Needing to win, going to be a tough ask, they don’t concede many.

If we take it to a last day winner takes all game from this position I would be delighted.

Given the next 2 sets of fixtures its not inconceivable that we could be 1 or 2 points behind them this time next week.

If that happens its game on.
Watford on 10:25 - Apr 14 with 1988 viewsjack247

Watford on 10:23 - Apr 14 by splJack

If we take it to a last day winner takes all game from this position I would be delighted.

Given the next 2 sets of fixtures its not inconceivable that we could be 1 or 2 points behind them this time next week.

If that happens its game on.

100% I’d take that too. I think it would be a tough ask, but I’d take being in with a chance on the last game all day long.
Watford on 11:01 - Apr 14 with 1962 viewsThornburyswan

For me not at this point they won’t but if they were to slip up at Luton & we beat Wycombe then with them kicking off before us on the Tuesday night if they do fall behind at Norwich it might get them a tad nervous.
Watford on 11:05 - Apr 14 with 1953 viewsbuilthjack

Never say Never.
But we have thrown away so many games, so frustrating.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Watford on 11:22 - Apr 14 with 1947 viewsraynor94

It's far from over, if Watford don't win their local derby at the weekend and we do, their next game is Norwich away, we are home to Qqr, results go the right way.

It's game on!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Watford on 13:03 - Apr 14 with 1906 viewsReslovenSwan1

Watford on 11:22 - Apr 14 by raynor94

It's far from over, if Watford don't win their local derby at the weekend and we do, their next game is Norwich away, we are home to Qqr, results go the right way.

It's game on!

It actually more likeyl that last seasons adventure on final day. However Watford are not Nottingham Forest.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Watford on 13:17 - Apr 14 with 1890 viewsChief

Brentford are still an issue. People seem to be forgetting about them. 2 points behind us with a game in hand.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Watford on 16:29 - Apr 14 with 1823 viewsKeithHaynes

They are due a loss 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Watford on 16:40 - Apr 14 with 1815 viewsthornabyswan

Watford on 13:17 - Apr 14 by Chief

Brentford are still an issue. People seem to be forgetting about them. 2 points behind us with a game in hand.

Thats where the Mighty Bournemouth step in its written in the stars.

Watford on 21:12 - Apr 14 with 1741 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford on 16:40 - Apr 14 by thornabyswan

Thats where the Mighty Bournemouth step in its written in the stars.

Ideal scenario - Watford fold under the pressure and we steal second . Barnsley to progress through the play offs. 2 Lahndun sides and Bournemouth (financial cheats) left to bitch and moan about us cheating again.

Watford on 21:29 - Apr 14 with 1724 viewsthornabyswan

Watford on 21:12 - Apr 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Ideal scenario - Watford fold under the pressure and we steal second . Barnsley to progress through the play offs. 2 Lahndun sides and Bournemouth (financial cheats) left to bitch and moan about us cheating again.

If we do go up can we have our orange Jackpool kit for next season again getting ahead of myself now

Watford on 21:32 - Apr 14 with 1720 viewspencoedjack

Watford on 09:51 - Apr 14 by jack247

I’d bite your hand off to be in with a shout last game of the season.

Personally I think Watford are a good side & will see the job through.
Watford on 21:55 - Apr 14 with 1701 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Watford on 21:32 - Apr 14 by pencoedjack

I’d bite your hand off to be in with a shout last game of the season.

Personally I think Watford are a good side & will see the job through.

A sending off or injuries could halt their momentum. And if their fans don’t rate them at the moment maybe they’ve been a bit lucky. And luck can change

Watford on 15:10 - Apr 17 with 1524 viewsAndyCole

Feeling the pressure.

Momentum is waning.

We'll do the double on them and secure autos, deservedly, having recently had the better of top 3 placed teams, most notably our 2-0 convincing win over run-away leaders Norwich.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Watford on 15:14 - Apr 17 with 1519 viewsDr_Parnassus

Watford on 21:55 - Apr 14 by Brynmill_Jack

A sending off or injuries could halt their momentum. And if their fans don’t rate them at the moment maybe they’ve been a bit lucky. And luck can change

Kiko Femenia sent off today and will miss the trip to Norwich.

He has been an ever present at the back for them.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Watford on 15:15 - Apr 17 with 1507 viewsonehunglow

Watford on 15:10 - Apr 17 by AndyCole

Feeling the pressure.

Momentum is waning.

We'll do the double on them and secure autos, deservedly, having recently had the better of top 3 placed teams, most notably our 2-0 convincing win over run-away leaders Norwich.

I d give your supplier a tip .He is supplying you with top stuff

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Watford on 15:16 - Apr 17 with 1504 viewsAndyCole

Watford on 16:29 - Apr 14 by KeithHaynes

They are due a loss 😉

Keep up the good work

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024