Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tax rises 12:48 - Apr 20 with 3062 viewspencoedjack

Getting ready all you working people in Wales

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-56667000

Border town house prices will rocket when high earners start moving out of Wales & commuting in.

Are we really going to have 5 more years of these backward thinking tossers.
Tax rises on 22:16 - Apr 21 with 514 viewsKilkennyjack

Tax rises on 22:10 - Apr 21 by Catullus

Rhun ap Iorwerth said Wales is neither small nor poor.......you disagree then.

Rhun and i agree on Indy.

Why do you think that Wales should put up with being such a poor nation that qualified for European Structural funding, whilst just 3 hours away London ‘over heats’ with huge wealth.

Westmonster does not give a toss about Cymru. Fact.

Its an extraction economy.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 22:17]

Beware of the Risen People

Tax rises on 22:31 - Apr 21 with 495 viewsbuilthjack

Tax rises on 15:38 - Apr 20 by 9MilesHigh

Welsh people are the most pathetic bunch of weak, subservient, yellow sycophants I've ever come across.

Looking across to a school of toffs 200 miles away for any sort of leadership or courage. Bending over taking it up the ass for centuries and anyone who wonders why? Just read the shite on this forum and wonder no more.

Pathetic.

Well said Res. Pencoed bought his Council house perhaps.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tax rises on 22:33 - Apr 21 with 499 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Tax rises on 22:16 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

Rhun and i agree on Indy.

Why do you think that Wales should put up with being such a poor nation that qualified for European Structural funding, whilst just 3 hours away London ‘over heats’ with huge wealth.

Westmonster does not give a toss about Cymru. Fact.

Its an extraction economy.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 22:17]

Have you asked why Wales is so poor despite huge subsidies from UK taxpayers via the annual subsidies provided by the Barnett formula and UK taxpayers payments via the EU ?

Why has Labour wasted this money for the last 30 years where had it gone?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Tax rises on 22:37 - Apr 21 with 486 viewsbuilthjack

Tax rises on 22:33 - Apr 21 by felixstowe_jack

Have you asked why Wales is so poor despite huge subsidies from UK taxpayers via the annual subsidies provided by the Barnett formula and UK taxpayers payments via the EU ?

Why has Labour wasted this money for the last 30 years where had it gone?

Wales isn't poor. There are a few areas in South Wales that are poor, but that's it.
Plenty of very poor areas in England. Hell, you can buy a house for 30k in many northers places.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tax rises on 22:44 - Apr 21 with 487 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Tax rises on 22:37 - Apr 21 by builthjack

Wales isn't poor. There are a few areas in South Wales that are poor, but that's it.
Plenty of very poor areas in England. Hell, you can buy a house for 30k in many northers places.

Strange Killy said Wales was poor is he wrong again.

Tax rises on 22:45 - Apr 21 with 486 viewspencoedjack

Tax rises on 22:31 - Apr 21 by builthjack

Well said Res. Pencoed bought his Council house perhaps.

Not at all I worked my bollocks off all my life to get what I got fella, no silver spoon just hard graft & a bit of luck along the way.

If a nice house, car & 2 holidays a year & not being a sheep voting Labour make me non working class to some posters on here I couldn’t give a toss.

You might of missed my reasons for not voting Labour whilst licking up to Chris but try reading them 👍
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 22:47]
Tax rises on 22:45 - Apr 21 with 486 viewsraynor94

Tax rises on 22:37 - Apr 21 by builthjack

Kilks reckons we are on the bones of are arse

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tax rises on 22:55 - Apr 21 with 475 viewsbuilthjack

Tax rises on 22:45 - Apr 21 by pencoedjack

Not at all I worked my bollocks off all my life to get what I got fella, no silver spoon just hard graft & a bit of luck along the way.

If a nice house, car & 2 holidays a year & not being a sheep voting Labour make me non working class to some posters on here I couldn’t give a toss.

You might of missed my reasons for not voting Labour whilst licking up to Chris but try reading them 👍

So you struggled when Labour were in power?
Do you think Johnson looks after the working classes? He doesn't give a shite.
He looks after his own.
Oh, and I have had plenty of spats with Res. But he also makes some good points. And plenty of poor ones.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 22:58]

Login to get fewer ads

Tax rises on 22:59 - Apr 21 with 474 viewspencoedjack

Tax rises on 22:55 - Apr 21 by builthjack

He looks after his own.
Oh, and I have had plenty of spats with Res. But he also makes some good points. And plenty of poor ones.

As I said read my reasons for not voting Labour in Wales.
Tax rises on 22:59 - Apr 21 with 469 viewsbuilthjack

Tax rises on 22:44 - Apr 21 by felixstowe_jack

Strange Killy said Wales was poor is he wrong again.

Killy chucks out the bait. You boys dive in to eat it first.
He is laughing at you.

Tax rises on 23:05 - Apr 21 with 469 viewsraynor94

Tax rises on 22:55 - Apr 21 by builthjack

He looks after his own.

Yet near enough of all the North East voted for him at the last election.

Corbyn can be thanked for that, put the Labour party back years.

You can go back as far as Labour picking the wrong Miliband brother.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tax rises on 23:10 - Apr 21 with 456 viewsbuilthjack

Tax rises on 23:05 - Apr 21 by raynor94

That seems fine. But Cameron, May, Johnson. All three have been more than useless. All liars and cheats, especially Johnson.

Tax rises on 02:16 - Apr 22 with 430 viewsJack59

Tax rises on 23:10 - Apr 21 by builthjack

That seems fine. But Cameron, May, Johnson. All three have been more than useless. All liars and cheats, especially Johnson.

I think the big difference is the lack of audit and accountability into the decisions and policy of the Wales Government. For over 20 years they have developed a cosiness with Cardiff based journalists, and influential TV political correspondents.
They have seemed to enjoy a relatively free reign compared to the Westminster politicians, who when in similar situations can be subjected to investigation even involving forensic accounting techniques.
I know the European Commission were very unhappy about the WG allocation of Objective One funding, and the subsequent lack of improvement, which should have been evident after such huge sums were made available to Cardiff.

Save Wales, return proper democracy and accountability. ABOLISH ABOLISH ABOLISH
Tax rises on 07:12 - Apr 22 with 401 viewspikeypaul

Tax rises on 23:10 - Apr 21 by builthjack

cheats 😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tax rises on 07:13 - Apr 22 with 397 viewsbuilthjack

Tax rises on 02:16 - Apr 22 by Jack59

I think the big difference is the lack of audit and accountability into the decisions and policy of the Wales Government. For over 20 years they have developed a cosiness with Cardiff based journalists, and influential TV political correspondents.
They have seemed to enjoy a relatively free reign compared to the Westminster politicians, who when in similar situations can be subjected to investigation even involving forensic accounting techniques.
I know the European Commission were very unhappy about the WG allocation of Objective One funding, and the subsequent lack of improvement, which should have been evident after such huge sums were made available to Cardiff.

I worry about you. Getting up at 2.15am to write that.

Tax rises on 08:36 - Apr 22 with 386 viewsonehunglow

Tax rises on 22:45 - Apr 21 by pencoedjack

If you are poor then you cannot be Welh,it eem.
Any aspirations of doing well in life are strangled,our kids graded from birth;id thi life in Wales.
Builth Wells a steady prosperous market town.

Hypocrisy again

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tax rises on 08:57 - Apr 22 with 380 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Tax rises on 07:13 - Apr 22 by builthjack

I worry about you. Getting up at 2.15am to write that.

I think you will find more people believe they are better off under the Conservatives than Labour. That is why Labour keeps failing to win elections . Sadly Wales has even more misguided Labour voters and their standard of living will be lower than most of the UK if they keep putting Labour in charge of the senedd.

Tax rises on 09:12 - Apr 22 with 357 viewsbuilthjack

Tax rises on 08:57 - Apr 22 by felixstowe_jack

I think you will find more people believe they are better off under the Conservatives than Labour. That is why Labour keeps failing to win elections . Sadly Wales has even more misguided Labour voters and their standard of living will be lower than most of the UK if they keep putting Labour in charge of the senedd.

As you get richer, the tories look after you yes. They dont give a flying fck about people at the lower spectrum.
Foodbanks everywhere now. Shameful.

Tax rises on 09:13 - Apr 22 with 354 viewsbuilthjack

Tax rises on 08:36 - Apr 22 by onehunglow

Any aspirations of doing well in life are strangled,our kids graded from birth;id thi life in Wales.

Hypocrisy again

You must like Builth. You always say how wonderful it is.

Tax rises on 09:43 - Apr 22 with 341 viewsonehunglow

Morning felix

People have moved in,even in Wales,apart from the political black spots ,where babies are brought up with hate,where people are TOLD they are not welcome if they vote Tory. THAT was recently posted.

ALL who vote Tory are VILE SCUM .

Wales is at least 60 years behind. To me,those who havent got out are stuck in a time warp where you do not have a free vote. Its 2021. Ive stated it is as bad for some to be a paedophile as to be one votes Conservative.

Tax rises on 09:44 - Apr 22 with 340 views9MilesHigh

Tax rises on 22:59 - Apr 21 by pencoedjack

As I said read my reasons for not voting Labour in Wales.

The real reasons you are voting like you are now is because you are exactly a sheep.

You've been swept along on the Brexit train and have filled your social media with so much propaganda you can't see right for wrong.

The billions of dollars worth of dark money that's funding these Facebook/Twitter groups or bots is filtering down from the very people who would stick you in a gas chamber without a second's thought.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Tax rises on 09:44 - Apr 22 with 340 viewsonehunglow

Morning felix

People have moved in,even in Wales,apart from the political black spots ,where babies are brought up with hate,where people are TOLD they are not welcome if they vote Tory. THAT was recently posted.

ALL who vote Tory are VILE SCUM .

Wales is at least 60 years behind. To me,those who havent got out are stuck in a time warp where you do not have a free vote. Its 2021. Ive stated it is as bad for some to be a paedophile as to be one votes Conservative.

Ive always kept my voting intention to myself

Tax rises on 09:46 - Apr 22 with 339 views9MilesHigh

Tax rises on 23:05 - Apr 21 by raynor94

Corbyn, the man who has been on the right side of history all his political life and the one man the Establishment are so afraid of they orchestrate a smear campaign so powerful dullards like you don't know whether you're having a shit or a shower.

ECHO!!!
Tax rises on 09:48 - Apr 22 with 338 views9MilesHigh

Tax rises on 02:16 - Apr 22 by Jack59

"They have seemed to enjoy a relatively free reign compared to the Westminster politicians, who when in similar situations can be subjected to investigation even involving forensic accounting techniques."

What?? Where is this? What country are you referring to, not the UK surely??
Tax rises on 09:57 - Apr 22 with 330 views9MilesHigh

Tax rises on 08:36 - Apr 22 by onehunglow

Hypocrisy again

I am pretty sure by now that the vast, VAST majority of posters on here just scroll through your posts. I make the mistake of reading the odd one and I'm torn between thinking I haven't got a clue what he's talking about to I've never known a man with a bigger chip on his shoulder...... but why? Because he moved from Wales!!?

Gotta laugh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024