Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So much for peace in NI 22:05 - Apr 20 with 775 viewsCatullus

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/bomb-found-near-home-northern-ireland-police-of

The New IRA they think. The terrorists are back and they tried to kill a policewoman AND her 3 year old daughter.
The GFA gave known terrorist murderers a free pass and now they are back, the IRA scum. I wonder if the murderers who got away with it have been teaching a new generation?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

So much for peace in NI on 22:25 - Apr 20 with 763 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I despise the unionists now. The were bribed in a horrific act of corruption to prop up the Tory government under theresa May (1.5 billion pounds of OUR money) and now they’re kicking off because republicans went to a funeral and broke social distancing guidelines?? F*ck me - it’s hardly Bloody Sunday isn’t it!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 22:26]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So much for peace in NI on 22:57 - Apr 20 with 740 viewsBoundy

Its been a very much an uneasy peace but a peace all the same . Some Unionists still want retribution for past sins committed against the constitution and the people and the Republican voice is getting louder , Brexit has caused a massive upsurge in the divide and in a country where its felt that peace lines or walls are needed to maintain a semblance of peace just shows the province still has a long way to go in terms of a truly integrated society.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

So much for peace in NI on 23:24 - Apr 20 with 722 viewsKilkennyjack

So much for peace in NI on 22:57 - Apr 20 by Boundy

Its been a very much an uneasy peace but a peace all the same . Some Unionists still want retribution for past sins committed against the constitution and the people and the Republican voice is getting louder , Brexit has caused a massive upsurge in the divide and in a country where its felt that peace lines or walls are needed to maintain a semblance of peace just shows the province still has a long way to go in terms of a truly integrated society.

I agree.

Beware of the Risen People

So much for peace in NI on 08:45 - Apr 21 with 670 viewsonehunglow

As my readers will already know,I am not exactly of matters over the Irish Sea. I am not talking individually but the province ,to me,is toxic. Hate ,bigotry still profound.

Unionists,myarse. Simple cretins with a cause. The fact they still feel bitter is aposite to this outrage.

This land is nothing is not divided and just wish we had not divided it up when we did. It should have been left well alone. Politicians from those days have much blood on their hands.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

So much for peace in NI on 09:02 - Apr 21 with 671 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So much for peace in NI on 23:24 - Apr 20 by Kilkennyjack

I agree.

The IRA are scum and there will never be peace in NI as long as the Republicans prefer bombs to democracy.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So much for peace in NI on 09:19 - Apr 21 with 665 viewsonehunglow

So much for peace in NI on 09:02 - Apr 21 by felixstowe_jack

The IRA are scum and there will never be peace in NI as long as the Republicans prefer bombs to democracy.

It s just IRA that are the danger so much a Sein Fein,apologists for murder for decades.

So much for peace in NI on 12:01 - Apr 21 with 641 viewsKilkennyjack

So much for peace in NI on 09:02 - Apr 21 by felixstowe_jack

There was peace for 20 years before Englands Brexit.

The people who live in the north of Ireland voted Remain.
They knew how fragile the peace could be.
May ignored this and aligned with the DUP.

The GFA was the work of political giants from all sides.
Destroyed by political pygmies like Johnson and Gove.

All violence is quite wrong.
Johnson did not care and he does not care.

So much for peace in NI on 13:47 - Apr 21 with 608 viewsonehunglow

So much for peace in NI on 12:01 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

England’s brexit.

Get a life son

You live in the UK. It says on your passport,if you have one.

Would you kick the English out of Wales

Login to get fewer ads

So much for peace in NI on 14:45 - Apr 21 with 601 viewsBoundy

So much for peace in NI on 09:19 - Apr 21 by onehunglow

It s just IRA that are the danger so much a Sein Fein,apologists for murder for decades.

For a sense of balance, Unionist terrorists are as equally as dangerous ,in some cases just as psychotic as their opposition .

So much for peace in NI on 15:01 - Apr 21 with 595 viewsonehunglow

So much for peace in NI on 14:45 - Apr 21 by Boundy

For a sense of balance, Unionist terrorists are as equally as dangerous ,in some cases just as psychotic as their opposition .

I agree and have said so.Thought I had in this thread.

I ll repeat then

Loyalists wanted to keep catholics down as second rate citizens.It was always doomed to failure. Ive listened to many loyalit leaders and to a man they all sound thick and hypocrite of course.The highest church attendances in the UK-yet they hate their neighbours.

That do boundy ,matey

So much for peace in NI on 16:37 - Apr 21 with 580 viewsBoundy

So much for peace in NI on 15:01 - Apr 21 by onehunglow

I agree and have said so.Thought I had in this thread.

I ll repeat then

Loyalists wanted to keep catholics down as second rate citizens.It was always doomed to failure. Ive listened to many loyalit leaders and to a man they all sound thick and hypocrite of course.The highest church attendances in the UK-yet they hate their neighbours.

That do boundy ,matey

You did, my apologies , I meant to attribute my response to Felixstowe Jack's post

So much for peace in NI on 16:53 - Apr 21 with 570 viewsonehunglow

So much for peace in NI on 16:37 - Apr 21 by Boundy

You did, my apologies , I meant to attribute my response to Felixstowe Jack's post

nao problem

So much for peace in NI on 17:34 - Apr 21 with 565 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So much for peace in NI on 12:01 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

The people of Wales and the UK voted to leave as did the majority of UK voters. Democracy in action.

You must be deluded if you think there has been peace in NI.

IRA and loyalist punishment beatings. 31 sectarian murders in last 4 years 29 by the IRA. Funny sort of peace.

So much for peace in NI on 19:05 - Apr 21 with 540 viewsonehunglow

As was the case with mart and Gerry

So much for peace in NI on 21:38 - Apr 21 with 512 viewsKilkennyjack

So much for peace in NI on 17:34 - Apr 21 by felixstowe_jack

The people of Wales and the UK voted to leave as did the majority of UK voters. Democracy in action.

You must be deluded if you think there has been peace in NI.

IRA and loyalist punishment beatings. 31 sectarian murders in last 4 years 29 by the IRA. Funny sort of peace.

Well the whole world needs to educated then.
The GFA did not bring 20 years of peace at all.
Thanks for letting us all know.

England voted for Brexit.
Scotland voted Remain.
The north of Ireland voted Remain.
Gibralter voted Remain.
Cymru voted for Brexit yes but with a majority of just 82,000, (so if 41,000 had changed sides then Cymru is also Remain). This matters as Cymru has 21% (650,000) of people living in Wales being born in England, with nearly a quarter aged over 65. Thats why Cymru was Brexit, the welsh people were Remain.

So much for peace in NI on 21:59 - Apr 21 with 503 viewsCatullus

So much for peace in NI on 21:38 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

Scotland voted Remain.
Gibralter voted Remain.
Cymru voted for Brexit yes but with a majority of just 82,000, (so if 41,000 had changed sides then Cymru is also Remain). This matters as Cymru has 21% (650,000) of people living in Wales being born in England, with nearly a quarter aged over 65. Thats why Cymru was Brexit, the welsh people were Remain.

If, IF.....IF, the numbers are in and counted, there is no if for the brexit vote and 82000 is 11 (ELEVEN) times the winning marginn in the 97 devo vote
Here's another IF for you, if just 4000 people changed sides there wouldn't be a Senedd now. Not so nice when the boot is on th other foot but that foot is a much smaller size eh

There has been ongoing violence by paramilitaty groups, they still run things which is why the "New IRA" were capable of putting a bomb in that policewomans car, right under her 3 year old child too.

You have no evidence of Welsh people being remain, look at this map, it's the "Welsh" areas that voted leave, the Valleys, Anglesey,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_2016_United_Kingdom_European_Union_

Make things up all you want but polls of a thousand people do not reflect the truth, specially when they leave don't knows or wouldn't vote out.
As you have always been aware, the UK voted and the UK chose leave. If you want to cherry pick areas to make your case maybe I should cherry pick the areas that voted against devolution?
Suck it up Plaid boy.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

So much for peace in NI on 08:19 - Apr 22 with 471 viewsKilkennyjack

So much for peace in NI on 21:59 - Apr 21 by Catullus

If, IF.....IF, the numbers are in and counted, there is no if for the brexit vote and 82000 is 11 (ELEVEN) times the winning marginn in the 97 devo vote
Here's another IF for you, if just 4000 people changed sides there wouldn't be a Senedd now. Not so nice when the boot is on th other foot but that foot is a much smaller size eh

There has been ongoing violence by paramilitaty groups, they still run things which is why the "New IRA" were capable of putting a bomb in that policewomans car, right under her 3 year old child too.

You have no evidence of Welsh people being remain, look at this map, it's the "Welsh" areas that voted leave, the Valleys, Anglesey,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_2016_United_Kingdom_European_Union_

Make things up all you want but polls of a thousand people do not reflect the truth, specially when they leave don't knows or wouldn't vote out.
As you have always been aware, the UK voted and the UK chose leave. If you want to cherry pick areas to make your case maybe I should cherry pick the areas that voted against devolution?
Suck it up Plaid boy.

They are nations, not areas.
(Well with the exception of the 100 year old statelet in the occupied north of Ireland).

3500 people died in the Troubles in 30 years.
The 20 years since the GFA has indeed delivered peace.
You might not like that fact, but to even suggest nothing has changed is , frankly, both uninformed and ignorant.

The recent trouble sits with Brexit.
Thats why the north of Ireland voted Remain, they want ti keep the hard earned peace.
Johnson did not care.
Thems the hard facts.

So much for peace in NI on 08:39 - Apr 22 with 469 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So much for peace in NI on 16:37 - Apr 21 by Boundy

I have said at all times terrorists from both sides deserve to be jailed .
Terrorism is wrong at all times.

Democracy is the correct way in all matters .

Not sure your comments ever referred to any of my posts.

So much for peace in NI on 08:40 - Apr 22 with 468 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So much for peace in NI on 21:38 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

Scotland voted Remain.
Gibralter voted Remain.

The UK and Wales vote to leave the EU.

So much for peace in NI on 08:41 - Apr 22 with 467 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So much for peace in NI on 21:59 - Apr 21 by Catullus

Suck it up Plaid boy.

Great Post.

So much for peace in NI on 08:50 - Apr 22 with 461 viewsNotLoyal

There is peace but not as YOU know it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

So much for peace in NI on 14:15 - Apr 22 with 416 viewsBoundy

So much for peace in NI on 08:50 - Apr 22 by NotLoyal

There is peace but not as YOU know it.

or I imagine comprehend

So much for peace in NI on 16:56 - Apr 22 with 402 viewsCatullus

So much for peace in NI on 08:19 - Apr 22 by Kilkennyjack

They are nations, not areas.
(Well with the exception of the 100 year old statelet in the occupied north of Ireland).

3500 people died in the Troubles in 30 years.
The 20 years since the GFA has indeed delivered peace.
You might not like that fact, but to even suggest nothing has changed is , frankly, both uninformed and ignorant.

The recent trouble sits with Brexit.
Thats why the north of Ireland voted Remain, they want ti keep the hard earned peace.
Johnson did not care.
Thems the hard facts.

The valleys and Anglesey most definitely are not nations.

People are still dying in Northern Ireland and the new IRA are trying to kill more. Remember Lyra McKee and then this police officer and her 3 year old child. You can blame brexit all you like but you might think republicans would like brexit because it would push the North closer to reunification. So why are the IRA targetting police again?

The numbers are smaller but paramilitaries have still been ruling the roost, handing out beatings. The big difference is they haven't been doing crazy stuff on the mainland.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024