Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor Roberts 22:10 - Jun 3 with 567 viewsbuilthjack

4th best " Most Chances Created " in the whole of Europe season 2020-2021. Good lad.
De Bruyne was 6th.

I see Conner won 3 awards at the Swans end of season awards.
If he has a decent Euros he will be gone.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2021 6:23]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Connor Roberts on 22:11 - Jun 3 with 559 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Got a link?
Connor Roberts on 22:17 - Jun 3 with 534 viewsbuilthjack

I saw one earlier somewhere.
It also shows it on the Wales Apostle site, on the Connor Roberts thread.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Connor Roberts on 22:51 - Jun 3 with 493 viewsGroo

Which begs the question why he wasn't used more in the play-ff's and when he was it was out of position.

Groo does what Groo does best

Connor Roberts on 23:33 - Jun 3 with 464 viewsonehunglow

Connor Roberts on 22:51 - Jun 3 by Groo

Which begs the question why he wasn't used more in the play-ff's and when he was it was out of position.

I can answer that but don’t wish to offend

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Connor Roberts on 07:35 - Jun 4 with 383 viewsjack247

Connor Roberts on 22:51 - Jun 3 by Groo

Because we dropped the 532. I’d have gone back to it the minute Routledge got injured. Play Connor in his best position and he’ll get up and down and whip crosses in all day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024