Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans TV live streams next season ? 21:41 - Jul 2 with 1511 viewsBarryTownSwam

Any thoughts on whether the club will provide live match streams again next season ?
It will be great to have fans back in the stadium but talk of ticket ballots suggest vastly reduced crowd limits. Revenue from a live stream for the majority of ticketless fans must look likely again, particularly early season. Attendance remains a waiting game until the Welsh Government decide what to do about footy fans.
Swans TV live streams next season ? on 22:13 - Jul 2 with 1490 viewsBadlands

Depends on the EFL deal with tv companies.
Should happen if stadia can’t be full.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swans TV live streams next season ? on 21:01 - Jul 3 with 1341 viewsTenbySwan

If there are no restrictions on fans attending stadiums, I dont think they will be allowed for sat 3pm KOs and possibly other kO times, only for what they call dark markets?
Swans TV live streams next season ? on 22:01 - Jul 3 with 1331 viewsCatullus

Swans TV live streams next season ? on 21:01 - Jul 3 by TenbySwan

If there are no restrictions on fans attending stadiums, I dont think they will be allowed for sat 3pm KOs and possibly other kO times, only for what they call dark markets?

Yes but what if they are only allowed 50%? Will they give the other season ticket holders a live feed?

It could well be the case that English clubs are allowed more than 50% but here in Wales Drakeford will be more careful.

The first home game is on Sky anyway mind.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024