Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ali Al Hamadi 20:12 - Jul 5 with 1443 viewsmagicdaps10

What's the score with him, signed on or leaving?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ali Al Hamadi on 20:24 - Jul 5 with 1412 viewsKeithHaynes

Can’t imagine he would leave, he had a decent end to the season.
Was missing from the players and squad section on the official website, but then so is the manager 😂👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ali Al Hamadi on 20:27 - Jul 5 with 1403 viewsjasper_T

Offered him a contract afaik. Put a clip of himself up on twitter where he's not in the kit and training alone. Agent holding out for more I assume.

Not one we should be scared of losing imo.
Ali Al Hamadi on 23:36 - Jul 5 with 1223 viewsReslovenSwan1

I do not recall Swansea ever losing a big prospect in recent years. McBurnie, Byers were close to going out of contract but signed once potter told them they were in his plans.

Connor Roberts is of more concern. Benda, Garrick were down to a few months before extending.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ali Al Hamadi on 05:42 - Jul 6 with 1154 viewsKilkennyjack

Ali Al Hamadi on 23:36 - Jul 5 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not recall Swansea ever losing a big prospect in recent years. McBurnie, Byers were close to going out of contract but signed once potter told them they were in his plans.

Connor Roberts is of more concern. Benda, Garrick were down to a few months before extending.

Byers was never good enough.
Should have let him go.

Who the feck do these people think they are ?
Deluded.

Beware of the Risen People

Ali Al Hamadi on 17:04 - Jul 6 with 985 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ali Al Hamadi on 05:42 - Jul 6 by Kilkennyjack

Byers was never good enough.
Should have let him go.

Who the feck do these people think they are ?
Deluded.

Byers is a rare player. A forwaard thinjking player that can shot and at least threaten the goal
that is admired by Cooper. He had a good season under Potter. Cooper appeared to quite like hm and was working on his "non negiociable aspects". He also has a set piece ability. His lack of league 1 game time might suggest these issues have not been resolved?

Who are the deluded people you referenced?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ali Al Hamadi on 18:26 - Jul 6 with 928 views34dfgdf54

Ali Al Hamadi on 17:04 - Jul 6 by ReslovenSwan1

Byers is a rare player. A forwaard thinjking player that can shot and at least threaten the goal
that is admired by Cooper. He had a good season under Potter. Cooper appeared to quite like hm and was working on his "non negiociable aspects". He also has a set piece ability. His lack of league 1 game time might suggest these issues have not been resolved?

Assuming he meant Al Hamadi.

I can’t see no issue with the lad wanting to play first team football, good luck to him.
Ali Al Hamadi on 18:29 - Jul 6 with 922 viewsBillyChong

Ali Al Hamadi on 17:04 - Jul 6 by ReslovenSwan1

Bit of a Hourihane though in terms of commitment on the pitch
Ali Al Hamadi on 20:20 - Jul 6 with 876 viewsjasper_T

Ali Al Hamadi on 18:26 - Jul 6 by 34dfgdf54

Assuming he meant Al Hamadi.

I can’t see no issue with the lad wanting to play first team football, good luck to him.

Don't think he's ready for first team football, and I don't think that's what they're after. He's got less than half a season of u23s football under his belt due to injuries, and happened to score a few before the season ended. Head down and kick on for six months, but if they want to strike while the iron is hot (or genuinely feel our offer isn't good enough, or too much competition has been brought in) should feel free to look elsewhere.

Physically impressive but technically rough and a lot to learn.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024