Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Breakfast Show 09:51 - Jul 7 with 1563 viewsRobbie

Had the misfortune to catch a bit of this just now .

Talk about over the top hysteria and dramatics for a football match by the presenters it was awful viewing . I realise they must drum up support and as a football fan I will be watching the game , but please rein it in a bit , and that non stop giggling female co - host , please calm down too .

Rant Over , and hoping for a good game , on a par with last nights .

BBC Breakfast Show on 10:01 - Jul 7 with 1548 viewsCatullus

I usually watch it but I had to turn over, it's been way over the top. I will watch tonight but only if it's a good game, last night match was stunning and the Italians remain my favourites.

I watched the pundits talking about it last night, soon after Italy had won, Rio Ferdinand was adamant that England WOULD beat both Spain and Italy, he even said Italy have had an easy path to the final! Does he not recognise England were in the easier half of the draw and the only team they were really convincing against was Ukraine.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

BBC Breakfast Show on 10:14 - Jul 7 with 1538 viewsFireboy2

BBC Breakfast Show on 10:01 - Jul 7 by Catullus

I usually watch it but I had to turn over, it's been way over the top. I will watch tonight but only if it's a good game, last night match was stunning and the Italians remain my favourites.

I watched the pundits talking about it last night, soon after Italy had won, Rio Ferdinand was adamant that England WOULD beat both Spain and Italy, he even said Italy have had an easy path to the final! Does he not recognise England were in the easier half of the draw and the only team they were really convincing against was Ukraine.

Scary isn't it Cat.
BBC Breakfast Show on 10:16 - Jul 7 with 1530 viewsonehunglow

This is now grotesque.
England have made a semi final of a tournament.
They have not retaken India ffs.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

BBC Breakfast Show on 17:57 - Jul 7 with 1422 viewsWhiterockin

BBC Breakfast Show on 10:16 - Jul 7 by onehunglow

This is now grotesque.
England have made a semi final of a tournament.
They have not retaken India ffs.

Pride comes before a fall
BBC Breakfast Show on 18:59 - Jul 7 with 1377 viewspencoedjack

Sally Nugent has to be the worst presenter ever to appear on TV

Her constant childish giggly is like having a 12 year on the box.
BBC Breakfast Show on 22:40 - Jul 7 with 1315 viewsbritferry

god help us now... all programs between now and Sunday will be cancelled to show re-runs of every England match since 1966

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

BBC Breakfast Show on 08:43 - Jul 8 with 1234 viewsangryjack

BBC Breakfast Show on 22:40 - Jul 7 by britferry

god help us now... all programs between now and Sunday will be cancelled to show re-runs of every England match since 1966

Doubt that maybe the successful ones,which should only last 90 minutes and it will be in black and white....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024