Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sweet Caroline... 22:55 - Jul 7 with 642 viewsraynor94

Come on who's joining in,

So good so good

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sweet Caroline... on 23:12 - Jul 7 with 613 views73__73

Fully deserved. Luckily Wales didn’t have to face this English team. It would be a massacre

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Sweet Caroline... on 23:15 - Jul 7 with 612 viewsjack247

English people mainly
Sweet Caroline... on 23:28 - Jul 7 with 593 viewsangryjack

Sweet Caroline... on 23:12 - Jul 7 by 73__73

Fully deserved. Luckily Wales didn’t have to face this English team. It would be a massacre

Like they massacred the jocks you mean...60 million population...plus immigrants to chose from like sterling...they should be massacring teams but they don't that's why they never be in top tier of Europe like the big 4 or5
Sweet Caroline... on 23:29 - Jul 7 with 591 viewsKilkennyjack

Nobody, just you ..
[Post edited 7 Jul 2021 23:29]

Beware of the Risen People

Sweet Caroline... on 23:31 - Jul 7 with 581 viewsKilkennyjack

Sweet Caroline... on 23:28 - Jul 7 by angryjack

Like they massacred the jocks you mean...60 million population...plus immigrants to chose from like sterling...they should be massacring teams but they don't that's why they never be in top tier of Europe like the big 4 or5

Despite home advantage, they are not as good as Spain, France, Holland, Belgium, and Italy.

Other opinions are available.

Beware of the Risen People

Sweet Caroline... on 23:41 - Jul 7 with 572 viewsraynor94

Sweet Caroline... on 23:31 - Jul 7 by Kilkennyjack

Despite home advantage, they are not as good as Spain, France, Holland, Belgium, and Italy.

Other opinions are available.

Of course they are, come on how about a shilling on the side, I fancy England, how about you?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sweet Caroline... on 09:33 - Jul 8 with 466 viewsCatullus

Sweet Caroline... on 23:41 - Jul 7 by raynor94

Of course they are, come on how about a shilling on the side, I fancy England, how about you?

I'm not England bashing now but, why do you fancy the English? I genuinely think Italy are the better team. I do think England have the potential to be very good, Southgate is getting it right and I reckon next world cup they may actually do something. He's brought in new faces and given them time, he has Foden, Grealish and Mount who are really good. I'd say England now have an embarrasment of riches in attack but maybe they have a few donkeys in defence still, Maguire and Stones are solid enough but hardly in the same class as Chiellini.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sweet Caroline... on 09:57 - Jul 8 with 450 viewsonehunglow

A song I detested when it first came out.
Diamond wrote great tunes though.

Quite why this song as become thi horrendous parody is,IMO down to Kareoke where every pyssed up cockney,Geordie and Brummie think they can sing by shouting into a mike in 3 Keys at once ,all of them wrong.
It like Angels-a horrific song to sing-trust me Ive sung it in public-,very very hard and Robbie Williams is on his own here. A masterpiece in itself .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Sweet Caroline... on 17:20 - Jul 8 with 396 viewsBillyChong

Embarrassing song
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024