Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Clown Johnson 10:18 - Jul 18 with 2718 viewsbuilthjack

Is encouraging people to break the rules.
Resign you idiot.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

That Clown Johnson on 10:42 - Jul 24 with 362 viewsmax936

That Clown Johnson on 07:45 - Jul 20 by Catullus

Cummings is back then, more allegations. I do wonder why some of this stuff wasn't said before, it's as if he only thought it up more recently!

To be fair, it has been said on here that Bojo cared more about the economy than lives

It was funny watching Kuennsberg ask Cummings "this is personal isn't it, this is revenge"and his answer "it doesn't matter if it's personal" and even funnier to say "A lot of people have a pop at me and you don't see me crying" when that's exactly what he's doing.

And further revelations about his trip oop North, more embellishment?

It's pure revenge, it's attention seeking, he wants the spotlight and he's getting it the only way he knows how, through spin and lies. None of this is a defence of Bojo, it is my opinion of Cummings. MP's have said that Cummings has provided little evidence for the things he said to them. Cummings is a born spin doctor, many of Bojo's lies probably were Cummings ideas. Cummings is about as trustworthy as a fox in a henhouse.

Cummings is a busted flush, the British public won't trust him, is re-admittance to any parliament would end up being a continuation of lies and more lies and this parliament is fully stocked with liars.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2021 11:03]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

That Clown Johnson on 10:56 - Jul 24 with 349 viewsItchySphincter

That Clown Johnson on 17:27 - Jul 18 by monmouth

You think Tory England would elect a brown person? I suppose he’s lucky he’s not Welsh as well.

He's a criminal. Ask the three million excluded.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

That Clown Johnson on 12:34 - Jul 24 with 325 viewsKilkennyjack

That Clown Johnson on 09:51 - Jul 24 by felixstowe_jack

17.5 million voted to leave . Did not know there were that many pensioners in England. It could be another killy lie though.

Even Wales voted to leave. 854,000 voted to leave were they all Welsh pensioners?

About 21% (650,000) of people living in Wales were born in England, with nearly a quarter aged over 65. The country voted for Brexit by a majority of just 82,000.

Only 41,000 needed to vote Remain instead of Leave.

The demograpics suggest the English pensioners voted us out.

Beware of the Risen People

That Clown Johnson on 13:37 - Jul 24 with 312 viewsfelixstowe_jack

That Clown Johnson on 12:34 - Jul 24 by Kilkennyjack

About 21% (650,000) of people living in Wales were born in England, with nearly a quarter aged over 65. The country voted for Brexit by a majority of just 82,000.

You have no proof or evidence of who voted for what. The 80,000 majority who voted for brexit was over ten times the tiny majority who voted in favour of devolution in 1997.

You cannot pick and choose which democratic result was legitimate or not.

The brexit referendum was a UK wide referendum where every registered voter was entitled to vote .

Unlike the Welsh referendum where Welsh born people who lived in the rest of the UK were denied a vote.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

That Clown Johnson on 15:55 - Jul 24 with 297 viewsCatullus

That Clown Johnson on 12:34 - Jul 24 by Kilkennyjack

A legally registered voter is entitled to their vote regardless of their previous country of residence. Or would you deny any non Welsh people a vote? Wouldn't that be backward looking and discriminatory? Or doesn't it count if it's the English?

What about the EU citizens who are residents of Wales and entitled to vote? Don't tell me, they are allowed?

Whichever way you choose to twist it, the Welsh electorate chose leave. Try looking at it another way, without the leave voters of Scotland and Northern Ireland, remain would have won. The Scottish and irish swung iit for leave, how does that make you feel?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

That Clown Johnson on 22:40 - Jul 24 with 260 viewsKilkennyjack

That Clown Johnson on 15:55 - Jul 24 by Catullus

A legally registered voter is entitled to their vote regardless of their previous country of residence. Or would you deny any non Welsh people a vote? Wouldn't that be backward looking and discriminatory? Or doesn't it count if it's the English?

What about the EU citizens who are residents of Wales and entitled to vote? Don't tell me, they are allowed?

Whichever way you choose to twist it, the Welsh electorate chose leave. Try looking at it another way, without the leave voters of Scotland and Northern Ireland, remain would have won. The Scottish and irish swung iit for leave, how does that make you feel?

The pro Brexit demographic was grey, old, and English.
Factually the English pensioners moving into Cymru bring their beliefs with them.

I am explaining it to you,
I cant make you umderstand, but thats what happened.

If they had stay in England, then wales was a remain nation just like scotland.

Over the six years between 2014 and 2020, the UK received €11bn of EU structural funds, a sum topped up by “match funding” from Whitehall.

England’s share was €130 per person, but that was less than Scotland (€180), Northern Ireland (€510m) and Wales (€780), reflecting their higher levels of deprivation.

Why would wales vote to leave ?

Beware of the Risen People

That Clown Johnson on 10:16 - Jul 25 with 219 viewsfelixstowe_jack

That Clown Johnson on 22:40 - Jul 24 by Kilkennyjack

The pro Brexit demographic was grey, old, and English.
Factually the English pensioners moving into Cymru bring their beliefs with them.

I am explaining it to you,
I cant make you umderstand, but thats what happened.

If they had stay in England, then wales was a remain nation just like scotland.

Over the six years between 2014 and 2020, the UK received €11bn of EU structural funds, a sum topped up by “match funding” from Whitehall.

England’s share was €130 per person, but that was less than Scotland (€180), Northern Ireland (€510m) and Wales (€780), reflecting their higher levels of deprivation.

Why would wales vote to leave ?

You forget the simple fact it was not EU money . It was money paid to the EU by the UK taxpayers so the EU only paid back some of the money the UK taxpayers gave it.

The annual UK net contribution in 2019 was £9.5 billion, this is after the gross contributions and the rebate.

So over the 6 years you quote the UK taxpayers gave the EU a net contribution of £57 billion. That is why the people of the UK voted to leave. We paid in 5 times more than we received from the EU regional structural fund. Just think what we could have done with that amount of money.

Within the United Kingdom people are free to move anywhere they like. The young and ambitious usually move to the areas where their employment prospects are better which means they leave the poorest areas to better themselves. When people retire they are free to retire to wherever they like . They often bring their greater wealth to poor rural areas help those economies.

Just home these economic truths are simple enough for you to happy.

You are wrong again there are not enough old people on the UK to have gained a majority for Brexit on their own

Over 65s number 12.4 million out of 67 million in the UK

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024