Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Clown Johnson 10:18 - Jul 18 with 2719 viewsbuilthjack

Is encouraging people to break the rules.
Resign you idiot.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

That Clown Johnson on 21:57 - Jul 18 with 891 viewstrampie

That Clown Johnson on 21:18 - Jul 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

"Sturgeon.................................. she's deviius, deceitful, and manipulative"

....spot on.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

That Clown Johnson on 22:34 - Jul 18 with 857 viewsSlugster664

That Clown Johnson on 21:57 - Jul 18 by trampie

Yeah, great but wtf is 'Elizabeth' and Lizzie'...who gives a shìte what they have tweeted, totally irrelevant post.

STID

That Clown Johnson on 22:49 - Jul 18 with 851 viewsonehunglow

That Clown Johnson on 21:12 - Jul 18 by Catullus

He's Tory, he went to a good school, he has increased his majority 3 times though in the safest tory seat you'll find.

I don't see his colour being a problem now. I think he could do it. I'd vote for him tommorrow if it meant getting Bojo out. I think it if was Sunak v Starmer at the next GE we'd see something very different to the last 2 elections. Hopefully something much better.

as indeed do many Labour/Lib Dem and Green MPs.

Reading Tony Benn's biography,as solidly establishment background as you can get.

Left all his estate to his family too using Tax Avoidance as much as possible .

All the same

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

That Clown Johnson on 07:45 - Jul 20 with 733 viewsCatullus

Cummings is back then, more allegations. I do wonder why some of this stuff wasn't said before, it's as if he only thought it up more recently!

To be fair, it has been said on here that Bojo cared more about the economy than lives

It was funny watching Kuennsberg ask Cummings "this is personal isn't it, this is revenge"and his answer "it doesn't matter if it's personal" and even funnier to say "A lot of people have a pop at me and you don't see me crying" when that's exactly what he's doing.

And further revelations about his trip oop North, more embellishment?

It's pure revenge, it's attention seeking, he wants the spotlight and he's getting it the only way he knows how, through spin and lies. None of this is a defence of Bojo, it is my opinion of Cummings. MP's have said that Cummings has provided little evidence for the things he said to them. Cummings is a born spin doctor, many of Bojo's lies probably were Cummings ideas. Cummings is about as trustworthy as a fox in a henhouse.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

That Clown Johnson on 11:08 - Jul 20 with 692 viewsmajorraglan

That Clown Johnson on 07:45 - Jul 20 by Catullus

Cummings is back then, more allegations. I do wonder why some of this stuff wasn't said before, it's as if he only thought it up more recently!

To be fair, it has been said on here that Bojo cared more about the economy than lives

It was funny watching Kuennsberg ask Cummings "this is personal isn't it, this is revenge"and his answer "it doesn't matter if it's personal" and even funnier to say "A lot of people have a pop at me and you don't see me crying" when that's exactly what he's doing.

And further revelations about his trip oop North, more embellishment?

It's pure revenge, it's attention seeking, he wants the spotlight and he's getting it the only way he knows how, through spin and lies. None of this is a defence of Bojo, it is my opinion of Cummings. MP's have said that Cummings has provided little evidence for the things he said to them. Cummings is a born spin doctor, many of Bojo's lies probably were Cummings ideas. Cummings is about as trustworthy as a fox in a henhouse.

I think Cummings is defo motivated by revenge and he’s here for the long haul. I think he’s an astute clever guy (not saying I like him, agree with what he’s saying or what’s going on) and much sharper than Boris. He’s releasing titbits from Twitter and I suspect he’s got a lot more up his sleeve, I think he’s nibbling away and trying to draw Team Boris in and commit them to particular accounts of incidents. If the tide turns against Boris and he’s on the ropes over the next few months after freedom day proves to be a bad call, we’ll hear a lot more from Cummings, otherwise it will be drip fed in at various times when Boris is having a bad week - like now after his SI debacle.
That Clown Johnson on 18:27 - Jul 20 with 658 viewsCatullus

That Clown Johnson on 11:08 - Jul 20 by majorraglan

I think Cummings is defo motivated by revenge and he’s here for the long haul. I think he’s an astute clever guy (not saying I like him, agree with what he’s saying or what’s going on) and much sharper than Boris. He’s releasing titbits from Twitter and I suspect he’s got a lot more up his sleeve, I think he’s nibbling away and trying to draw Team Boris in and commit them to particular accounts of incidents. If the tide turns against Boris and he’s on the ropes over the next few months after freedom day proves to be a bad call, we’ll hear a lot more from Cummings, otherwise it will be drip fed in at various times when Boris is having a bad week - like now after his SI debacle.

Yes but the issue for me is, aren't we in enough shtuck as it is without Cummings doing this? Can't he see the harm he's doing?

Bojo is bad enough when he's got his head on the job, what will he screw up if Cummings gets to him?

This isn't motivated by anything good, it's typical me me me fro Cummings.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

That Clown Johnson on 19:41 - Jul 20 with 638 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done classic Dom

Jail Boris Johnson ✊🏾

Beware of the Risen People

That Clown Johnson on 19:43 - Jul 20 with 636 viewsKilkennyjack

That Clown Johnson on 11:08 - Jul 20 by majorraglan

Dom calls Johnson ‘Trolley’ …. As in out of control supermarket version.

Trolley and ‘Princess Nut Nut’ …. Lock them up !!

Login to get fewer ads

That Clown Johnson on 20:18 - Jul 20 with 613 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

That Clown Johnson on 18:27 - Jul 20 by Catullus

Yes but the issue for me is, aren't we in enough shtuck as it is without Cummings doing this? Can't he see the harm he's doing?

Bojo is bad enough when he's got his head on the job, what will he screw up if Cummings gets to him?

This isn't motivated by anything good, it's typical me me me fro Cummings.

I'm getting a bit worried about Cummings, he's obsessed with something that finished 6 or 7 months ago, he can't move on.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

That Clown Johnson on 21:49 - Jul 20 with 584 viewsmajorraglan

That Clown Johnson on 20:18 - Jul 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

I'm getting a bit worried about Cummings, he's obsessed with something that finished 6 or 7 months ago, he can't move on.

It’s hasn’t though, the pandemic is ongoing and there is going to be a public enquiry, I think there a lot more to come on this. Over a 100,000 have died and if it’s been a shambles and there has been gross incompetence, then people who’ve lost loved ones deserve answers and if appropriate people need to be held to account.
That Clown Johnson on 22:02 - Jul 20 with 581 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

That Clown Johnson on 21:49 - Jul 20 by majorraglan

It’s hasn’t though, the pandemic is ongoing and there is going to be a public enquiry, I think there a lot more to come on this. Over a 100,000 have died and if it’s been a shambles and there has been gross incompetence, then people who’ve lost loved ones deserve answers and if appropriate people need to be held to account.

I meant he left his job six months ago, he can still go to an inquiry. He just seems obsessed with Johnson. Saying he tried to overthrow him immediately after the last election seems unlikely bad he continued to work for him for a long while after.

That Clown Johnson on 22:17 - Jul 20 with 571 viewsKilkennyjack

That Clown Johnson on 22:02 - Jul 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

I meant he left his job six months ago, he can still go to an inquiry. He just seems obsessed with Johnson. Saying he tried to overthrow him immediately after the last election seems unlikely bad he continued to work for him for a long while after.

Dom knows Johnson is useless see.

People should know that Johnson is useless.

That Clown Johnson on 22:22 - Jul 20 with 572 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

That Clown Johnson on 22:17 - Jul 20 by Kilkennyjack

Dom knows Johnson is useless see.

People should know that Johnson is useless.

We all know that, Cummings can't seem to get on with his life and some of his claims are obvious bollocks. If you tried to oust your boss unsuccessfully how long would you be working for him after the fact?

That Clown Johnson on 14:13 - Jul 21 with 518 viewsCatullus

That Clown Johnson on 21:49 - Jul 20 by majorraglan

All that is true but does anyone believe Cummings is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

When Bojo was spouting his biggest lies, who was advising him? When Cummings went to Barnard castle and all the stuff he said around that (which has since been changed/updated/embellished did anyone believe him?

Of course people like Kilky will believe him now because he's attacking Bojo but to me it's one usless liar against a revenge driven, professional liar.

That Clown Johnson on 16:16 - Jul 21 with 492 viewsmajorraglan

That Clown Johnson on 14:13 - Jul 21 by Catullus

All that is true but does anyone believe Cummings is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

When Bojo was spouting his biggest lies, who was advising him? When Cummings went to Barnard castle and all the stuff he said around that (which has since been changed/updated/embellished did anyone believe him?

Of course people like Kilky will believe him now because he's attacking Bojo but to me it's one usless liar against a revenge driven, professional liar.

I certainly don’t believe he is being totally transparent and telling the whole truth, but neither am I dismissing what he is saying out of hand. I would suggest there is mileage and substance to some of the allegations being made and that were likely to see more being made in the future. They may even be supported by evidence.
That Clown Johnson on 16:30 - Jul 21 with 489 viewsCatullus

That Clown Johnson on 16:16 - Jul 21 by majorraglan

I certainly don’t believe he is being totally transparent and telling the whole truth, but neither am I dismissing what he is saying out of hand. I would suggest there is mileage and substance to some of the allegations being made and that were likely to see more being made in the future. They may even be supported by evidence.

They may be supported but he didn't provide any substantive evidence for the claims he made to MP's already.

This is Bojo we're talking about, there are bound to be skeletons, the question is how many of them will be damaging to Cummings too? He's trying to make himself look like the good guy, maybe we'll see another big bus? Maybe with a sign saying Cummings good, Bojo bad!

That Clown Johnson on 16:47 - Jul 21 with 485 viewsbuilthjack

Has Johnson gone yet?
He should have.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

That Clown Johnson on 17:08 - Jul 21 with 479 viewsCatullus

That Clown Johnson on 16:47 - Jul 21 by builthjack

Has Johnson gone yet?
He should have.

He quit 2 years ago, do keep up,

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/lakers/2019/05/20/magic-johnson-lakers-

Reality Builthy, why do yoy expect politicians to do the right thing when they spent years doing the wrong thing to climb the greasy pole?

If Starmer can't win the next election he should move to Antartcia and never be heard from again.

That Clown Johnson on 18:57 - Jul 21 with 461 viewsbuilthjack

That Clown Johnson on 17:08 - Jul 21 by Catullus

He quit 2 years ago, do keep up,

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/lakers/2019/05/20/magic-johnson-lakers-

Reality Builthy, why do yoy expect politicians to do the right thing when they spent years doing the wrong thing to climb the greasy pole?

If Starmer can't win the next election he should move to Antartcia and never be heard from again.

There's are not many decent politicians in any of the parties. Still not sure about Starmer.
Johnson though, is just on the boat for an ego trip. He doesn't care about people, not the ordinary man in the street.
He should be forced to stand down.

That Clown Johnson on 19:44 - Jul 21 with 448 viewsDr_Winston

The general standard of Politicians is considerably lower than it was in years gone by IMO. I guess that's a nostalgia thing, but when I was younger the scene was populated by giants. Might not have agreed with all of them (depending upon your stance) but at least they had substance.

Too many Oxbridge PPE graduates bouncing from research to advisory to losing election to safe seat types there now. Or hereditary Kinnocks.

Minimum age for an MP should be 40. With at least ten years private sector employment in whatever capacity, be it banking director or bar tender behind them.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2021 19:45]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

That Clown Johnson on 21:03 - Jul 21 with 427 viewsCatullus

That Clown Johnson on 19:44 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

The general standard of Politicians is considerably lower than it was in years gone by IMO. I guess that's a nostalgia thing, but when I was younger the scene was populated by giants. Might not have agreed with all of them (depending upon your stance) but at least they had substance.

Too many Oxbridge PPE graduates bouncing from research to advisory to losing election to safe seat types there now. Or hereditary Kinnocks.

Minimum age for an MP should be 40. With at least ten years private sector employment in whatever capacity, be it banking director or bar tender behind them.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2021 19:45]

I agree with most of that, except the minimum age thing. I think we need some younger blood too, for a different perspective but I could go with 25 as a minimum. Then I think there;s an argument for making that the minimum voting age!

I'm sticking with the selection process as being a massive problem. The old fogeys and stiff necked idiots on all sides will keep choosing the same old people, the same type of people, and keep parachuting family members into safe seats. That needs to stop. Maybe people who are from and still live in a constituency should be preferred? People who actually know the area and it's problems.

That Clown Johnson on 21:12 - Jul 21 with 426 viewsDr_Winston

That Clown Johnson on 21:03 - Jul 21 by Catullus

I agree with most of that, except the minimum age thing. I think we need some younger blood too, for a different perspective but I could go with 25 as a minimum. Then I think there;s an argument for making that the minimum voting age!

I'm sticking with the selection process as being a massive problem. The old fogeys and stiff necked idiots on all sides will keep choosing the same old people, the same type of people, and keep parachuting family members into safe seats. That needs to stop. Maybe people who are from and still live in a constituency should be preferred? People who actually know the area and it's problems.

Call it 30?

Plus a requirement that said candidate have lived in the area they are proposing to represent for at least five years.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

That Clown Johnson on 13:00 - Jul 22 with 379 viewsCatullus

That Clown Johnson on 21:12 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

Call it 30?

Plus a requirement that said candidate have lived in the area they are proposing to represent for at least five years.

Yeah, that seems reasonable. Maybe we should be in charge!

Parachuting family members (like Kinnock Junior) in is stupid though, by the time they're up to speed on the area they could have lost their seat.

That Clown Johnson on 13:08 - Jul 22 with 377 viewsKilkennyjack

That Clown Johnson on 21:03 - Jul 21 by Catullus

If you can serve in the Army, you can vote.

If you want to ban voters then start with the English pensioners.
After all they voted for this disaster of Tory Brexit.

That Clown Johnson on 09:51 - Jul 24 with 324 viewsfelixstowe_jack

That Clown Johnson on 13:08 - Jul 22 by Kilkennyjack

If you can serve in the Army, you can vote.

If you want to ban voters then start with the English pensioners.
After all they voted for this disaster of Tory Brexit.

17.5 million voted to leave . Did not know there were that many pensioners in England. It could be another killy lie though.

Even Wales voted to leave. 854,000 voted to leave were they all Welsh pensioners?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024