Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw 09:13 - Jul 22 with 635 viewsonehunglow

We are seen as too unsafe a country to come to by them.

Are these simply running scared?

Discuss-if you're 'rsed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 12:56 - Jul 22 with 608 viewsCatullus

Isn't half of Australia in lockdown again? New Zealand has been very careful through all of this, what list is the UK on down there?

The rugbly league boss isn't happy. There's this,

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-australia-and-new-zealand-withdraw-from-rugb

I think they're just being sensible, we've seen what's happened after the football.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 13:43 - Jul 22 with 596 viewsmajorraglan

Lots of countries are looking on in disbelief at the current approach Westminster is taking to managing the pandemic, I don’t blame the Aussies and Kiwi’s for pulling out if they don’t fell it’s appropriate to participate. The Lions tour hasn’t exactly gone smoothly.
Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 14:00 - Jul 22 with 589 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Well they are off the the Olympics and the Aussie RU team is coming in the Autumn. So this appears not just about Covid.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 14:12 - Jul 22 with 581 viewsonehunglow

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 14:00 - Jul 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

Well they are off the the Olympics and the Aussie RU team is coming in the Autumn. So this appears not just about Covid.

Indeed.
To me for whatever reason,it seems a political one.As you say,Olympics-no sweat mate. If Aussie RU are here and the RL not then its stinks.
Im really disappointed as I was aiming to see a few games.

Aussie RL teams are a joy to watch.Incredible skills.

Big miss

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 15:42 - Jul 22 with 562 viewsCatullus

Different governing bodies so maybe just different attitudes and opinions? Maybe it's just reading too much into it?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 16:50 - Jul 22 with 544 viewsKilkennyjack

We are seen as unsafe by anybody with a brain.

50,000 covid cases per day, and Johnson opens up.
He should be locking those areas down.

We are on plague island with a psycho as PM.
The world is watching the uk is sheer disbelief.

Beware of the Risen People

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 17:19 - Jul 22 with 535 viewsbritferry

England got a good chance of winning then...

Its coming home, its coming home, Rugby League is coming home

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 17:29 - Jul 22 with 528 viewsonehunglow

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 16:50 - Jul 22 by Kilkennyjack

There is something in that killy.

However,Johnno i making matters worse.

Wifey and me saw NZ v Aussie at Anfield last time they were here.

One way traffic though so dominant were Oz. They are seriously awesome.

Login to get fewer ads

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 22:35 - Jul 22 with 487 viewsKilkennyjack

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 17:29 - Jul 22 by onehunglow

There is something in that killy.

However,Johnno i making matters worse.

Wifey and me saw NZ v Aussie at Anfield last time they were here.

One way traffic though so dominant were Oz. They are seriously awesome.

Its a real shame.

Beware of the Risen People

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 02:22 - Jul 23 with 473 viewsRonaldStump

All that shedding from the vaccinated is enough to frighten anyone off. Gives all the shute teams a chance to win it

(He She Him)

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 08:02 - Jul 23 with 438 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 16:50 - Jul 22 by Kilkennyjack

Good to see dithering Drakeford and nicola think it is safe to open up the economy as well . We can't live in caves forever or we would all starve.

Thanks to the successful UK vaccination programme, the best in the world, from a large country, we can get back to some sort of normality.

Just need the 10% of the unvaccinated population toget the jab as these make up 85% of all new cases.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 09:32 - Jul 23 with 407 viewsonehunglow

Rugby League World Cup .Oz and Kiwis withdraw on 08:02 - Jul 23 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see dithering Drakeford and nicola think it is safe to open up the economy as well . We can't live in caves forever or we would all starve.

Thanks to the successful UK vaccination programme, the best in the world, from a large country, we can get back to some sort of normality.

Just need the 10% of the unvaccinated population toget the jab as these make up 85% of all new cases.

Not just us dithering though,clearly.
Maybe we all need to wise up and accept this virus is real and often deadly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024