Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty 09:50 - Jul 26 with 940 viewsonehunglow

I ‘ll start this off.

For humble me,the tendency to sulk.probably a trait from childhood.

Also, inability to be objective at times

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 09:57 - Jul 26 with 924 viewsItchySphincter

Being woke, by definition.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 10:00 - Jul 26 with 924 viewsonehunglow

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 09:57 - Jul 26 by ItchySphincter

You can’t help yourself ,clearly.

Try again

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 10:04 - Jul 26 with 910 viewsItchySphincter

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 10:06 - Jul 26 with 912 viewsonehunglow

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 10:04 - Jul 26 by ItchySphincter

Speechless then

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 10:13 - Jul 26 with 892 viewsItchySphincter

I already answered you're question, the only one who has. What's the problem now?

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 10:16 - Jul 26 with 893 viewsonehunglow

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 10:13 - Jul 26 by ItchySphincter

I already answered you're question, the only one who has. What's the problem now?

Really.
No problem here ,champ.

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 13:41 - Jul 26 with 843 viewsCatullus

I'm not sure I'm the best person to say what my biggest failing is. Maybe that means my biggest failing is a lack of self awareness?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 13:48 - Jul 26 with 835 viewsDr_Parnassus

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 09:57 - Jul 26 by ItchySphincter

I reckon yours is not going to the woke convention.

“Point of personal privilege! Can people refer to me by my preferred forum name, shortened versions may create confusion among those with a lesser ability to think”.

…”Yes Itch no problem, I mean, yes Itchy Sphincter” 👐

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Login to get fewer ads

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 14:06 - Jul 26 with 822 viewsItchySphincter

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 13:41 - Jul 26 by Catullus

I'm not sure I'm the best person to say what my biggest failing is. Maybe that means my biggest failing is a lack of self awareness?

You're not alone.

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 14:18 - Jul 26 with 814 viewsCatullus

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 14:06 - Jul 26 by ItchySphincter

You're not alone.

At least I'm aware of the problem.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 15:49 - Jul 26 with 775 viewsItchySphincter

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 14:18 - Jul 26 by Catullus

At least I'm aware of the problem.

That needs a ‘badumtish’.

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 16:21 - Jul 26 with 758 viewstrampie

My biggest failing is being too nice putting others before myself.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 18:38 - Jul 26 with 729 viewsonehunglow

Well done to those having the guts to admit human frailties .

The absence of the usual suspects says much.

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 20:29 - Jul 26 with 694 viewsAjack_Kerouac

I am too eager for confrontation...again, connected to childhood.
Sometimes, after reflecting, I realise that I sacrificed taking somebody with me on something because instead of taking the time and patience to pander to them a little bit in order to help them feel respected (which would encourage somebody to listen), and follow that by patiently explaining something...my instinct is to seek conflict to resolve a dispute, by winning' that conflict.

Of course in reality you are more likely to "win" by taking people with you.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 20:33 - Jul 26 with 693 viewsonehunglow

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 20:29 - Jul 26 by Ajack_Kerouac

I am too eager for confrontation...again, connected to childhood.
Sometimes, after reflecting, I realise that I sacrificed taking somebody with me on something because instead of taking the time and patience to pander to them a little bit in order to help them feel respected (which would encourage somebody to listen), and follow that by patiently explaining something...my instinct is to seek conflict to resolve a dispute, by winning' that conflict.

Of course in reality you are more likely to "win" by taking people with you.

Thanks K.

Considering how honest,true,and empathetic we all are now,few really have the guts to say how they really feel about themselves.

I can also reflect on my combustable temper too ,and that really is borne out of being born and raised as I was and where.

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 20:41 - Jul 26 with 684 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 20:33 - Jul 26 by onehunglow

Thanks K.

Considering how honest,true,and empathetic we all are now,few really have the guts to say how they really feel about themselves.

I can also reflect on my combustable temper too ,and that really is borne out of being born and raised as I was and where.

I'll give you another.

I have a tendency to do 'Just enough'. I can't explain why as I don't understand it myself but I am someone who will be completely taken by something, give heart and soul to it, get it to the point of near completion and then am completely reluctant to take the final step and see a thing through.

Things have turned out pretty well but seeing 'a project' through is something I have to work at to this day...every time it comes down to a last minute scramble after prevaricating or patting myself on the back for the work done so far.
Sometimes I pull it out of the bag in the nick of time and sometimes I don't.

I consider it a form of weakness.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 20:47 - Jul 26 with 673 viewsonehunglow

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 20:41 - Jul 26 by Ajack_Kerouac

I'll give you another.

I have a tendency to do 'Just enough'. I can't explain why as I don't understand it myself but I am someone who will be completely taken by something, give heart and soul to it, get it to the point of near completion and then am completely reluctant to take the final step and see a thing through.

Things have turned out pretty well but seeing 'a project' through is something I have to work at to this day...every time it comes down to a last minute scramble after prevaricating or patting myself on the back for the work done so far.
Sometimes I pull it out of the bag in the nick of time and sometimes I don't.

I consider it a form of weakness.

Thanks.
I tend to go through to the bitter end. Sometimes,it would be better to hold back so you may be right.

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 11:51 - Jul 27 with 572 viewscontroversial_jack

Being controversial. It doesn't make me popular just makes me correct most of the time
Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 13:33 - Jul 27 with 535 viewsCatullus

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 11:51 - Jul 27 by controversial_jack

Being controversial. It doesn't make me popular just makes me correct most of the time

Just being controversial makes nobody right any of the time. Specially if people are controversial for the sake of it.

I'm not sure many people could tell us their biggest failing, what we think of ourselves as individuals and what others think of us are very different things. Other people usually have a better perspective. I'm sure I have many failings I'd never even considered. Thinking I'm right most of the time isn't one of them.

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 13:38 - Jul 27 with 531 viewsonehunglow

Your biggest failing as an individual.Time for honesty on 13:33 - Jul 27 by Catullus

Just being controversial makes nobody right any of the time. Specially if people are controversial for the sake of it.

I'm not sure many people could tell us their biggest failing, what we think of ourselves as individuals and what others think of us are very different things. Other people usually have a better perspective. I'm sure I have many failings I'd never even considered. Thinking I'm right most of the time isn't one of them.

It's certainly caused a few to think .It' why it's so quiet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024