Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
August Fixtures 09:04 - Jul 29 with 1118 viewsowainglyndwr

Could we find ourselves bottom on the league by the end of August...

The way things are going I'm sorry now that I've bought Southampton tickets
August Fixtures on 09:11 - Jul 29 with 1098 viewsKeithHaynes

Don’t be sorry, be proud, we could be top 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

August Fixtures on 09:13 - Jul 29 with 1095 viewsraynor94

Ah, come on we could be top, and as for the Southampton game, get behind the boys.

Total overreaction post, show some positivity, even with no additions we can put out a tidy eleven, plus a new manager will be in place

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

August Fixtures on 09:17 - Jul 29 with 1081 viewsonehunglow

August Fixtures on 09:13 - Jul 29 by raynor94

Ah, come on we could be top, and as for the Southampton game, get behind the boys.

Total overreaction post, show some positivity, even with no additions we can put out a tidy eleven, plus a new manager will be in place

At least I give us a few games before becoming a negative jerk!
He might be right though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

August Fixtures on 10:13 - Jul 29 with 1016 viewsItchySphincter

Someone will be bottom, don't see why it should be us though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

August Fixtures on 11:12 - Jul 29 with 984 views1983

FFS yeah that's the hammer why not just say I'm sorry I support the Swans

August Fixtures on 10:51 - Jul 31 with 823 viewsdantheswansman

Not dealing with the overly negative clowns on here this season, blocking every single one of them, there’s only so many times I can laugh at someone’s stupidity and not feel a little guilty
August Fixtures on 11:44 - Jul 31 with 779 viewsCatullus

August Fixtures on 10:51 - Jul 31 by dantheswansman

Not dealing with the overly negative clowns on here this season, blocking every single one of them, there’s only so many times I can laugh at someone’s stupidity and not feel a little guilty

Ironic that' given that your OP could be construed as being overly negative.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

August Fixtures on 14:23 - Jul 31 with 722 viewsBadlands

A lot of consortium conspirators are hoping.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

August Fixtures on 09:43 - Aug 1 with 594 viewsangryjack

He's not negative just realistic we got no strength in depth whatsoever.3 or 4 kids on bench yesterday,couple injuries and there be under 15s on bench
August Fixtures on 10:15 - Aug 1 with 563 viewsowainglyndwr

August Fixtures on 10:51 - Jul 31 by dantheswansman

Possibly you are the clever clown who thinks we are better than we are ...
Did you watch yesterday's game ?
We are totally understrength at the moment . I can't knock the players effort but need some more experience in the team
Hopefully that will change with a new manager and bring in some players
August Fixtures on 11:36 - Aug 1 with 531 viewsKeithHaynes

August Fixtures on 09:43 - Aug 1 by angryjack

He's not negative just realistic we got no strength in depth whatsoever.3 or 4 kids on bench yesterday,couple injuries and there be under 15s on bench

Tate said as much too, far too young.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

August Fixtures on 12:16 - Aug 1 with 494 viewsCatullus

August Fixtures on 09:43 - Aug 1 by angryjack

That's why judging now is hard. The window is still open, we can still sign players. We don't know what will happen. Yes we are too young and need some experience, I'm hopeful we'll get it, I'll save my disappointment for when it's actually needed.

Bear in mind we are not the only team in this position and others are ina worse financial state than us.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

August Fixtures on 12:18 - Aug 1 with 493 viewsjasper_T

The bench was young because we had absentees. Latibeaudiere, Cooper, Manning, Fulton, Roberts. Lets assume Grimes and Byers are gone. It's not a case of "with a couple of injuries we'll be down to the u15s" because we've already got a (largely short-term) crisis on that front.

Four teenagers in the squad, three only there because more senior options weren't available (Butler, McFayden, Lloyd) and the other we just paid real money for. All good prospects you would normally expect to see filling gaps during preseason. Lloyd jumped the queue over older lads in the u23s because he's a good player, not because it's all we have.

Average age of our starting lineup probably a couple of years older than what Potter had to deal with. Dan Williams is the same age Dan James was when he broke through. Benda is older than Woodman when he was first handed the shirt. Cabango older and far more experienced than Rodon was.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024