Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday 22:25 - Jul 31 with 2987 viewsSwansIndependent

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday 31st Jul 2021 22:21
We all know that Russell Martin is in talks tonight with Swansea City alongside his agents at 10Ten Football, and we understand there are still some details left to cover before any type of announcement is made by Swansea City FC. Understandably Swansea City followers are desperate for news. 0

Latest news above.
Twitter below

This post has been edited by an administrator
Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 03:53 - Aug 1 with 2608 viewsPBJ

I think we can say welcome!
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 4:27]

Always go with the Facts.

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 07:19 - Aug 1 with 2486 viewsThornburyswan

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 03:53 - Aug 1 by PBJ

Captain material there from Korey!
Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 08:37 - Aug 1 with 2316 viewsKeithHaynes

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 03:53 - Aug 1 by PBJ

They’ve been mates for years, since Norwich City.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 10:06 - Aug 1 with 1990 viewsPBJ

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 08:37 - Aug 1 by KeithHaynes

They’ve been mates for years, since Norwich City.

My source tells me it will happen any minute(afternoon) now

As soon when the recruitment team is done.

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 10:26 - Aug 1 with 1888 viewsBadlands

Who's playing who here?
For a while we had a period of the club keeping things close to their chest until deals were done or close to being signed off. The situation with Martin has become a soap opera / circus. Is he really that good a manager the we are prepared to be humiliated by this ongoing saga?
Winter may have pedigree but he's certainly no top dog.

Either get this bloke in or move on and do so publicly.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 10:29 - Aug 1 with 1869 viewsonehunglow

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 10:26 - Aug 1 by Badlands

Who's playing who here?
For a while we had a period of the club keeping things close to their chest until deals were done or close to being signed off. The situation with Martin has become a soap opera / circus. Is he really that good a manager the we are prepared to be humiliated by this ongoing saga?

Couldn’t agree more.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 11:29 - Aug 1 with 1616 viewsguthrieintherain

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 10:26 - Aug 1 by Badlands

Who's playing who here?

We haven't been humiliated have we got to agree wages transfer budgets backroom staff compensation with MK.

Not sure how you can blame the clubs or Martin for the media making stuff up.

Also for MK to release that statement yesterday a couple of hours before their game was out of order.

Put Martin in a very difficult situation no need for it.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 11:35 - Aug 1 with 1564 viewsKeithHaynes

Who's playing who here?

It’s frustrating but my view is Winter has played a decent game here. There’s far more to agree than his salary.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 12:19 - Aug 1 with 1368 viewsraynor94

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 11:35 - Aug 1 by KeithHaynes

It’s frustrating but my view is Winter has played a decent game here. There’s far more to agree than his salary.

Spot on Keith, people will criticize the club for anything

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 12:37 - Aug 1 with 1263 viewsPBJ

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 11:35 - Aug 1 by KeithHaynes

Hi there really any minute now
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 12:39]

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 12:38 - Aug 1 with 1259 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 13:15 - Aug 1 with 1089 viewsGVJack

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 12:38 - Aug 1 by Dr_Winston

Good news.

Anyone know much about him tactically, I know he likes possession passing football but what system/formation does he use? Is it patient or attacking?
Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 13:21 - Aug 1 with 1062 viewsPBJ

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 13:15 - Aug 1 by GVJack

Good news.

Anyone know much about him tactically, I know he likes possession passing football but what system/formation does he use? Is it patient or attacking?

All here

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/russell-martin/leistungsdatenDetail/trainer/7420

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 13:26 - Aug 1 with 1021 viewsGVJack

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 13:21 - Aug 1 by PBJ

All here

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/russell-martin/leistungsdatenDetail/trainer/7420

Thank you.

3-5-2 flat... so he plays 2 strikers?
Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 13:31 - Aug 1 with 983 viewsPBJ

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 13:26 - Aug 1 by GVJack

Thank you.

3-5-2 flat... so he plays 2 strikers?

Yup

Piroe and Lowe will be that option i think

We need to buy another one as far as I'm concerned

Breaking ** Russell Martin in Swansea City talks - to go in to Sunday on 13:37 - Aug 1 with 952 viewsDr_Winston

Piroe, Lowe, Whittaker, Cullen & Joseph. Five strikers for two positions if he does play two upfront.

We've got more need in midfield.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024