Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United 09:40 - Aug 2 with 1286 viewschris948776

My first season as season ticket holder upper swans Swansea city till i die ⚫⚪🦢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Poll: Who doing Huddersfield away

Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 09:44 - Aug 2 with 1273 viewsCatullus

I hope the first season as an ST is a fantastic one mate!

Enjoy the ride, even the bumpy bits.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 10:24 - Aug 2 with 1222 viewsbuilthjack

Enjoy Chris. Whereabouts are you sat?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 11:28 - Aug 2 with 1175 viewspencoedjack

As much as I am looking forward to it I have to admit 8pm on a Saturday night is an awful time to KO
Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 11:31 - Aug 2 with 1169 viewsKeithHaynes

Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 11:28 - Aug 2 by pencoedjack

As much as I am looking forward to it I have to admit 8pm on a Saturday night is an awful time to KO

Enough time for a train home after a good days beverage hunting ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 12:37 - Aug 2 with 1118 viewsKGriz16

I'm paper-less this season. Has anyone's app been updated yet to contain information regarding season ticket? Leaving it close aren't they!
Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 13:02 - Aug 2 with 1112 viewsAguycalledJack

Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 12:37 - Aug 2 by KGriz16

I'm paper-less this season. Has anyone's app been updated yet to contain information regarding season ticket? Leaving it close aren't they!

I contacted the club about this last week.

They said would be updated the beginning of august.
Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 13:28 - Aug 2 with 1089 viewspencoedjack

Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 11:31 - Aug 2 by KeithHaynes

Enough time for a train home after a good days beverage hunting ?

Nope unfortunately
Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 13:34 - Aug 2 with 1081 viewsKeithHaynes

Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 13:28 - Aug 2 by pencoedjack

Nope unfortunately

21st century too 🙄

Login to get fewer ads

Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 22:01 - Aug 3 with 835 viewsdonnybackspin

Anyone know if all season ticket holders can go to the games or will it be a limited crowd
Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 22:45 - Aug 3 with 795 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

You deserve it, Chris. Let's hope they can start off with a win for you

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 23:15 - Aug 3 with 774 viewsKeithHaynes

Can't wait for Swansea city Vs Sheffield United on 22:01 - Aug 3 by donnybackspin

Anyone know if all season ticket holders can go to the games or will it be a limited crowd

Back to full capacity we hope.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024