Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 40145 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:16 - Oct 22 with 1330 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So many unvaccinated people ending up in hospital. 90% of covid admission from only 10% of the population. Unvaccinated are 80 times more likely to end up in hospital as well as continuing to spread it.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:53 - Oct 22 with 1280 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:16 - Oct 22 by felixstowe_jack

So many unvaccinated people ending up in hospital. 90% of covid admission from only 10% of the population. Unvaccinated are 80 times more likely to end up in hospital as well as continuing to spread it.

I don't know where you get your information from, but it certainly is not the UK.
Many people go to hospital for things other than COVID and get tested positive once they are in hospital.
How about we talk about the real bottom line, in between weeks 39 & 41 the Government provide the following data for COVID deaths.
Hospitalised
Unvaccinated 2534
Vaccinated 4761

Deaths
Unvaccinated 646
Vaccinated 2668

So please stop with the 90% propaganda.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:48 - Oct 24 with 1229 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:53 - Oct 22 by A_Fans_Dad

I don't know where you get your information from, but it certainly is not the UK.
Many people go to hospital for things other than COVID and get tested positive once they are in hospital.
How about we talk about the real bottom line, in between weeks 39 & 41 the Government provide the following data for COVID deaths.
Hospitalised
Unvaccinated 2534
Vaccinated 4761

Deaths
Unvaccinated 646
Vaccinated 2668

So please stop with the 90% propaganda.

My figures are from the independent ONS for the period 18th Sept to 15th October

Deaths unvaccinated 2805
Deaths vaccinated 935

3 times as many Deaths in unvaccinated
8% of over 21s population unvaccinated

12.5 × 3 = 37.5 times more likely to die if unvaccinated
More information from the ONS

Infection rate in England 1.7% Wales 2.4%
Infection rate school year 7 to 11 7.8%
Clearly most infections are occurring in the unvaccinated age groups.

Information from SAGE suggests 84% of hospital admissions were from the unvaccinated.

[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 9:17]

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:32 - Oct 24 with 1182 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:48 - Oct 24 by felixstowe_jack

My figures are from the independent ONS for the period 18th Sept to 15th October

Deaths unvaccinated 2805
Deaths vaccinated 935

3 times as many Deaths in unvaccinated
8% of over 21s population unvaccinated

12.5 × 3 = 37.5 times more likely to die if unvaccinated
More information from the ONS

Infection rate in England 1.7% Wales 2.4%
Infection rate school year 7 to 11 7.8%
Clearly most infections are occurring in the unvaccinated age groups.

Information from SAGE suggests 84% of hospital admissions were from the unvaccinated.

[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 9:17]

Please provide the link to the ONS data, because either they or the Government are lying, they can't both be right.

Here is my link.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

Read it yourself,m Tables 4 & 5.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:08 - Oct 24 with 1169 views73__73

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:32 - Oct 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Please provide the link to the ONS data, because either they or the Government are lying, they can't both be right.

Here is my link.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

We have had lie after lie. From my own perspective of the last 18 months plus, I don’t know anyone who has died directly from covid. I had covid and it was extremely mild.

The government have either panicked or incompetent or something more sinister at play. Which one I’m unsure

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:58 - Oct 24 with 1161 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:08 - Oct 24 by 73__73

We have had lie after lie. From my own perspective of the last 18 months plus, I don’t know anyone who has died directly from covid. I had covid and it was extremely mild.

The government have either panicked or incompetent or something more sinister at play. Which one I’m unsure

You may like this video then.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:16 - Oct 24 with 1151 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:08 - Oct 24 by 73__73

Just try the BBC daily update
Covoid-19 in UK
How many cases in my area

It has a chart provided by ONS of deaths of both vaccinated and unvaccinated in the various age groups.

I guess the antivaxers will say both the ONS and BBC are liars.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:24 - Oct 24 with 1149 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:32 - Oct 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Here is my link.

Thanks tables 2 confirms unvaccinated cases are 10 times higher per 100,000

Tables 4 and 5 confirm unvaccinated are between 5 and 10 times more likely to die per 100,000 of population.

The ONS, GOVERNMENT AND BBC FIGURES SEEM TO BE IN AGREEMENT.

Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:43 - Oct 24 with 1131 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:24 - Oct 24 by felixstowe_jack

Thanks tables 2 confirms unvaccinated cases are 10 times higher per 100,000

Tables 4 and 5 confirm unvaccinated are between 5 and 10 times more likely to die per 100,000 of population.

The ONS, GOVERNMENT AND BBC FIGURES SEEM TO BE IN AGREEMENT.

No they don't either you are lying and do not hav ethe ONS data or they do not agree, you quoted overall numbers, not numbers/100,000.
You quoted
Deaths unvaccinated 2805
Deaths vaccinated 935
Whereas the Government values add up to
Unvaccinated 646
Vaccinated 2668
Absolutely no comparsion, so where is your actual data?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:25 - Oct 24 with 1123 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:43 - Oct 24 by A_Fans_Dad

No they don't either you are lying and do not hav ethe ONS data or they do not agree, you quoted overall numbers, not numbers/100,000.
You quoted
Deaths unvaccinated 2805
Deaths vaccinated 935
Whereas the Government values add up to
Unvaccinated 646
Vaccinated 2668
Absolutely no comparsion, so where is your actual data?

Just look.at the BBC daily update call them liars if you want to . I am happy to believe the government, ONS and BBC figures.

From your own table 4 figures rates for unvaccinated per 100,000 much higher than vaccinated.

Perhaps your version of the truth inverts those figures.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:01 - Oct 24 with 1107 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:25 - Oct 24 by felixstowe_jack

Just look.at the BBC daily update call them liars if you want to . I am happy to believe the government, ONS and BBC figures.

From your own table 4 figures rates for unvaccinated per 100,000 much higher than vaccinated.

Perhaps your version of the truth inverts those figures.

So you can't provide a link to the ONS numbers then?
I have given you 3 opportunitities to do so and you haven't, so I have to assume that you can't.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:16 - Oct 24 with 1081 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:01 - Oct 24 by A_Fans_Dad

So you can't provide a link to the ONS numbers then?
I have given you 3 opportunitities to do so and you haven't, so I have to assume that you can't.

It is on the BBC daily releases surely you can Google it.

www.bbc.com

Covoid-19 in UK
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 23:39]

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. (n/t) (n/t) on 23:36 - Oct 24 with 1068 viewsfelixstowe_jack

[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 23:43]

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:21 - Oct 25 with 997 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:16 - Oct 24 by felixstowe_jack

It is on the BBC daily releases surely you can Google it.

www.bbc.com

Covoid-19 in UK
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 23:39]

So where is the 90% you quoted?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:07 - Oct 26 with 952 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:21 - Oct 25 by A_Fans_Dad

So where is the 90% you quoted?

Clear from figures that you are more likely to die if unvaccinated than vaccinated. In fact 3 times more likely.
Ignore the facts if you want to.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:00 - Oct 26 with 932 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:07 - Oct 26 by felixstowe_jack

Clear from figures that you are more likely to die if unvaccinated than vaccinated. In fact 3 times more likely.

Are you really that clueless. Are you saying the clot shot is one size fits all?
Everybodies bodies are different, some live a healthy lifestyle others don't. Some have compromised immune systems some don't. Some people are old some are not. if you can borrow the Swansea independent pro clotshot brain cell for a couple of minutes, have a think about it before posting in future.

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:25 - Oct 26 with 914 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:07 - Oct 26 by felixstowe_jack

So you now agree that you were repeating crap propaganda when you quoted 90% of hospitalised are unvaxxed.
Glad we finally got there.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:31 - Oct 26 with 910 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:25 - Oct 26 by A_Fans_Dad

So you now agree that you were repeating crap propaganda when you quoted 90% of hospitalised are unvaxxed.
Glad we finally got there.

More evidence that vaccines save major complications and deaths.

An Eminent professor has stated that the majority of patients in ICU are unvaccinated and that vaccinated patients admitted to hospital have milder symptoms and shorter stays. As only 8% of adults are unvaccinated you would expect only 8% of the unvaccinated to be ICU not 7 times that number.

Still the anti vaxers say it is safer to be unvaccinated and continue to promote their properganda despite all the scientific evidence.

What is worse the are now protesting outside Vacinations centres and schools trying to intimadate and abusing teachers and children.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:35 - Oct 26 with 887 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:31 - Oct 26 by felixstowe_jack

More evidence that vaccines save major complications and deaths.

An Eminent professor has stated that the majority of patients in ICU are unvaccinated and that vaccinated patients admitted to hospital have milder symptoms and shorter stays. As only 8% of adults are unvaccinated you would expect only 8% of the unvaccinated to be ICU not 7 times that number.

Still the anti vaxers say it is safer to be unvaccinated and continue to promote their properganda despite all the scientific evidence.

What is worse the are now protesting outside Vacinations centres and schools trying to intimadate and abusing teachers and children.

The eminent professor is either ill informed or outright lying, unless of course all those Vaccinated patients that are dying are not dying in ICU, which would surely be malpractice.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:07 - Oct 26 with 889 viewsbuilthjack

Round the unvaxed up and stick the pin in them. Then round em up again in three months.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:44 - Oct 26 with 878 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:00 - Oct 26 by RonaldStump

Are you really that clueless. Are you saying the clot shot is one size fits all?
Everybodies bodies are different, some live a healthy lifestyle others don't. Some have compromised immune systems some don't. Some people are old some are not. if you can borrow the Swansea independent pro clotshot brain cell for a couple of minutes, have a think about it before posting in future.

Every single vaccine has the potential for some negative effects in a number of individuals. Every single one. Take small pox, one of the most horrible and prevalent diseases in the whole of human history. Completely eradicated now. Why? Vaccines.

Yet even that vaccine was considered to be quite dangerous if administered to pregnant women, old people or others with compromised immune systems (cancer sufferers etc.)

There is always a risk.

But with these things the overwhelming majority will be absolutely fine apart from a few mild symptoms as the immune system is stimulated. Even more rarely more serious complications may develop, but that is par for the course.

But then it’s highly unlikely that I am an expert.

May.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:58 - Oct 26 with 850 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:44 - Oct 26 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Every single vaccine has the potential for some negative effects in a number of individuals. Every single one. Take small pox, one of the most horrible and prevalent diseases in the whole of human history. Completely eradicated now. Why? Vaccines.

Yet even that vaccine was considered to be quite dangerous if administered to pregnant women, old people or others with compromised immune systems (cancer sufferers etc.)

There is always a risk.

But with these things the overwhelming majority will be absolutely fine apart from a few mild symptoms as the immune system is stimulated. Even more rarely more serious complications may develop, but that is par for the course.

May.

Pretty accurate I would say.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:06 - Oct 26 with 825 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:35 - Oct 26 by A_Fans_Dad

The eminent professor is either ill informed or outright lying, unless of course all those Vaccinated patients that are dying are not dying in ICU, which would surely be malpractice.

You still don't won't the facts that vaccinations save people catching the virus , ending up hospital, more serious complications, ending up ICU and dying. You still think it safer to be unvaccinated. Yet the death rate per 100,000 for unvaccinated is 4 to 5 times higher than the vaccinated.

Funny how every expert scientist is wrong and you are right.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 02:21 - Oct 27 with 782 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:44 - Oct 26 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

There is always a risk.

May.

Thousands of deaths, thousands of adverse reactions.
majority of people coerced into taking the shot with promises of having there freedoms back.Others coerced by being told they will lose their jobs if they don't become part of the experiment.
Absolutely stinks and only subservient brainwashed nutters will not see through the lies.
try expanding your brain and look at the bigger picture here.

It's not rocket science, you're being told.

oh and by the way ...it's NOT a vaccine
[Post edited 27 Oct 2021 2:22]

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:41 - Oct 27 with 751 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:06 - Oct 26 by felixstowe_jack

You still don't won't the facts that vaccinations save people catching the virus , ending up hospital, more serious complications, ending up ICU and dying. You still think it safer to be unvaccinated. Yet the death rate per 100,000 for unvaccinated is 4 to 5 times higher than the vaccinated.

Funny how every expert scientist is wrong and you are right.

The data is not mine, it is not my "opinion", you even posted the data yourself that proved him wrong.
What is wrong with you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024